SideHustles For 2010 ?

ATM machine is temping I know a few good places for one too. Might lease one. Vending machines are out the equation for me, unless its like a different kind ofone, with meals or something other than soda and snacks.

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Me and my _s go down south and buy cars (cars are go for the low in the south), come back up here and flip them. One of my _s stay in the A so I been throwing him 500 a car, he put in his share and drive it up here, then I flip. My comeback is never less than a G....we bout to start moving some more expensive *%%% though, one of my boys copped a 08 srt8 fully loaded charger for 5 stacks, came back and flipped it for 11.

What plates do you use to drive the cars back up? I wouldn't mind getting into something like this.

Originally Posted by PremeOne

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Me and my _s go down south and buy cars (cars are go for the low in the south), come back up here and flip them. One of my _s stay in the A so I been throwing him 500 a car, he put in his share and drive it up here, then I flip. My comeback is never less than a G....we bout to start moving some more expensive *%%% though, one of my boys copped a 08 srt8 fully loaded charger for 5 stacks, came back and flipped it for 11.

What plates do you use to drive the cars back up? I wouldn't mind getting into something like this.

You just get a temporary out of state tag from the secretary of state (or dmv) and it'll be all good to take out on the road...but yeah, I would highlyrecommend this to anybody who got the money to get in. I wouldn't just buy an piece of +%%% car rho in hopes of turning a profit, you can really get somequality cars for the low.

AAAAApxOXe8AAAAAAL-RdQ.jpg

grin.gif

Originally Posted by MHT214

Go to a rich old ppl area, walk around with a laptop and DVD Recorder, and offer to convert their oldass VHS movies to DVD.
$$$$!!
then rob them, I like where your head is at
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Both my hustles started out from doin simple favors for friends, and then realizing how much $ I could make doin the same for the many customers in the samesituation.

Sellin bootleg DVD's (2 for 5 / 5 for 10). Since I DL the movies from the internet the quality of mine are 10 times better than the camera-in-the-theatercopies erbody else is moving, and it allows me to be ridiculously more efficient. So now I basically have an unbreakable monopoly within my own hood ...

My other hustle is flippin cigarettes in NY. My fam stay in the city so Im up there like 4 time's a year, and since cigarretes are about a third of theprice (bout 3.50 compared to 9) down here (GA) it's an extremely easy and profitable hustle. I usually cop around 20 cartons for 35 each, then sell em bythen pack in NY for between $5-8 a pop. There's 10 packs in each carton so you do the math....

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

Originally Posted by imthekang

Originally Posted by awwsome

How about hard work and saving money?
5962525ef0fba8e68e860837f178490038cbc36.gif

Dudes like you? Will never be rich.
Just because I don't need to buy stupid vending machines or do online surveys I won't be rich? Hoodrat please, you keep on trying your ghetto hustles, I already make more money than you ever will. Y'all are pathetic. There is no secret to being rich. This is what's wrong with a lot of America, especially the most impoverished areas. We see these stories on TV glorifying people getting rich quick. Always looking for the next scam or hustle.
Go to college. Find a decent paying job. Buy property and invest well. It's not the easy way, which makes it hard for cats like you to understand, but it's the right way. I already have your resolution for 2010, buddy: get an education instead of slinging German cigarettes.
laugh.gif

lol...your resolution for 2010....should be to never post on NT if you trying to *kattwilliams*hate*kattwilliams* on people's SIDE hustles.......who said we was trynna get rich off these ideas?.......oh and btw fella's...dont find a "decent" paying job like this man said above......find the best paying job...

Another hoodrat. Sigh. The circle of poverty never ends.

lol....another hater....

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by nightruans

cartune wrote:

Man I hate to break it to yall but the vending machine thing is oversaturated and if you had the money to buy a machine you could start another hustle that
would profit more.

like what???

Learn a little about the internet and SEO. Find small business in your city. Tell them you can make them a presence on the net. Set em up on craigslist, make blogs praising their business, create an ebay store and most importantly make them a site. Sites like godaddy makes making a site easy and a domain and hosting the most you'll spend is $30. Now present them with the business plan and how the internet can increase their sells, familiarity, etc. You can charge these business 100 - 1000 a month for doing something with a $30 investment. You get 5 - 10 clients you good.
pimp.gif
Target old heads who look like they never seen a computer or businesses that dont use computers to run their business and you can make guap.

SEO game is still strong. I'm more of a PPC/Media buys guy but yeah there are so many people on the internet that I felt I HAD to make money off them.

SEO game is so dumb...people think just cause you can put them up on local business search its the same thing as ORGANIC...

^ getting a top 3 google rank for a local small business selling "lawn chairs" is huge.....and they'll pay big bucks if you deliver.

Originally Posted by htwn hitman

im in germany liquor is cheap and tax free cartons of cigs 30 dollars.
business partners?
nerd.gif

newports?
nerd.gif
I don't smoke but I live around black people
laugh.gif
a pack is like $8 by itself...

oh, and cheap liquor too?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Flippin cigs is nice. Good *$%$ bruh. I'm in a pretty ritzy area of the san fernando valley for school and im lookin for a nice hustle. I wanna keep itlegal this time too. Im thinking bout baby-sitting and charging astronomical prices
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThatDudeB

Flippin cigs is nice. Good *$%$ bruh. I'm in a pretty ritzy area of the san fernando valley for school and im lookin for a nice hustle. I wanna keep it legal this time too. Im thinking bout baby-sitting and charging astronomical prices
laugh.gif

shame cause you if you wanted to be a gardener, you could bank

It's all about making your money work for you

but Cartier I like that car idea

As for me it's parties,ceelo and loan sharking 50 cent on the dollar

Back
Top Bottom