SideHustles For 2010 ?

FrankMatthews: If you want to see the most profit, you have to load the ATM yourself. All it takes is a few seconds to load the ATM. Quick in and out. You haveto load it when there is less customer flow and at different times of the day. Don't have a routine set for the same time of the day. Also, bring a familymember or friend along and have them scope them place out for your safety. Those armored trucks are loading at least 5 different cartridges, which usually takea while to load. A typical ATM has no more than 1 or 2. You're done in a matter of seconds.

RLPolo45: Here is an example. You average 300 transactions per month with one ATM. Your surcharge is $2.00 per transaction. That is $600.00 per month and$7,200.00 a year. All for less than half hour of work every 2-3 days.

Originally Posted by Kanyeeezy

Zhu-zhu-pet-hamster-squiggles.jpg

easy money.
not anymore. Xmas hype is over son.

I know this is a stupid question but so you put your money in the ATM, say 2,000$, how does it come back to you?

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

I know this is a stupid question but so you put your money in the ATM, say 2,000$, how does it come back to you?
Your money is redeposited back into the bank account on a daily basis as the customer withdraws cash from the ATM.

My man just told me about Cars being super low in the A....he told me you can get a 04 Acura MDX 04 for $4000 and a 04 S-500 for $9,000

I may have to look into that

I wait tables at an italian restaurant and make like 100$ a night.

Originally Posted by imthekang

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

Originally Posted by imthekang

Originally Posted by awwsome

How about hard work and saving money?
5962525ef0fba8e68e860837f178490038cbc36.gif

Dudes like you? Will never be rich.
Just because I don't need to buy stupid vending machines or do online surveys I won't be rich? Hoodrat please, you keep on trying your ghetto hustles, I already make more money than you ever will. Y'all are pathetic. There is no secret to being rich. This is what's wrong with a lot of America, especially the most impoverished areas. We see these stories on TV glorifying people getting rich quick. Always looking for the next scam or hustle.
Go to college. Find a decent paying job. Buy property and invest well. It's not the easy way, which makes it hard for cats like you to understand, but it's the right way. I already have your resolution for 2010, buddy: get an education instead of slinging German cigarettes.
laugh.gif

lol...your resolution for 2010....should be to never post on NT if you trying to *kattwilliams*hate*kattwilliams* on people's SIDE hustles.......who said we was trynna get rich off these ideas?.......oh and btw fella's...dont find a "decent" paying job like this man said above......find the best paying job...

Another hoodrat. Sigh. The circle of poverty never ends.

lol....another hater....
laugh.gif

That's a lot of hate.

You do realize the thread title says SideHustles right?

Why you gon' be mad at people makin' money in addition to makin' money?

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

My man just told me about Cars being super low in the A....he told me you can get a 04 Acura MDX 04 for $4000 and a 04 S-500 for $9,000

I may have to look into that
eyes.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ThatDudeB

Originally Posted by ThatDudeB

Flippin cigs is nice. Good *$%$ bruh. I'm in a pretty ritzy area of the san fernando valley for school and im lookin for a nice hustle. I wanna keep it legal this time too. Im thinking bout baby-sitting and charging astronomical prices
laugh.gif

shame cause you if you wanted to be a gardener, you could bank
i used to paint houses and caulk windows and all that. I'll prolly just get back to that. Before i was working out of a company though this time i'll have to do it myself. Since im not with the company anymore i would have to buy all the supplies myself and they are hella expensive. If I get some calls and i can get out of the red fairly quickly I'll do it. Gotta see when i get back to the valley.
laugh.gif

Na man, not that type of gardener...
roll.gif
I look hella lame. I'm wit you bruh. Ima try and stayaway from that route though the boys are always tryna catch somebody.

i love what your guys are doing in here im about to try some of this out to get some extra cash for 2010

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

surveysavy.com is a legit survey company for sure just peeped it

so u just answer the survey? how much can u make from doin it

so how do these online surveys pay you....like you have to put your CC info or Paypal??? never done one before

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

FrankMatthews: If you want to see the most profit, you have to load the ATM yourself. All it takes is a few seconds to load the ATM. Quick in and out. You have to load it when there is less customer flow and at different times of the day. Don't have a routine set for the same time of the day. Also, bring a family member or friend along and have them scope them place out for your safety. Those armored trucks are loading at least 5 different cartridges, which usually take a while to load. A typical ATM has no more than 1 or 2. You're done in a matter of seconds.

RLPolo45: Here is an example. You average 300 transactions per month with one ATM. Your surcharge is $2.00 per transaction. That is $600.00 per month and $7,200.00 a year. All for less than half hour of work every 2-3 days.
I like the idea & don't know how much potential in my area with the masses & masses of bank branches. My biggest concern isdefinitely the security.

If you have a friend who wants to make some money, you can help people move out of their apartments/houses for good money. On Craigslist, list yourself underlike "Labor/Move" for services and you'll have grandmas or whoever call you up and pay hundreds of dollars to have you and your boy move a couplethings out of an apartment. Best thing is you can take a look at the job before you commit, so you're not moving a disgusting house/apt. or something.Usually get some free meals as well. Kinda gotta be in good shape though
laugh.gif
. Hope that helps.

i saw the atm thing was posted , my and my old roomate had really looked into it a few yrs back,
then right when they started coming around me and him were like " man, how do you get one".... REDBOX !
back when they just had them at walmarts, the company said that you have to own the business that theyre located in, and have to put it there thru thecooperation,
and have (i forgot the actual number but it was a few thousand,something ridiculous) ppl come by a day.
so we didnt look past that, that was like 2 yrs ago, now theyre everywhere...

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

i saw the atm thing was posted , my and my old roomate had really looked into it a few yrs back,

then right when they started coming around me and him were like " man, how do you get one".... REDBOX !

back when they just had them at walmarts, the company said that you have to own the business that theyre located in, and have to put it there thru the cooperation,

and have (i forgot the actual number but it was a few thousand,something ridiculous) ppl come by a day.

so we didnt look past that, that was like 2 yrs ago, now theyre everywhere...

Once RedBox inked the deal with 7/11 Blockbuster employees should have started looking for a new job.

If you gone do the atm thing you'll make money by putting it in rural areas its not even smart to put one in the city or suburbs where their are banks whowont charge them transaction fees.

Originally Posted by cartune

If you gone do the atm thing you'll make money by putting it in rural areas its not even smart to put one in the city or suburbs where their are banks who wont charge them transaction fees.
The only issue with this is unless you live in a rural area (which I don't), you'd have to travel far distances to load the machine.

Originally Posted by LiLcHiCo4LiFe

FrankMatthews: If you want to see the most profit, you have to load the ATM yourself. All it takes is a few seconds to load the ATM. Quick in and out. You have to load it when there is less customer flow and at different times of the day. Don't have a routine set for the same time of the day. Also, bring a family member or friend along and have them scope them place out for your safety. Those armored trucks are loading at least 5 different cartridges, which usually take a while to load. A typical ATM has no more than 1 or 2. You're done in a matter of seconds.

RLPolo45: Here is an example. You average 300 transactions per month with one ATM. Your surcharge is $2.00 per transaction. That is $600.00 per month and $7,200.00 a year. All for less than half hour of work every 2-3 days.
What about the $.75-$1.00 kickback to the business owner? Are you able to bypass that fee with any of your ATMs?

Back
Top Bottom