Silver/Black Foamposite Pro May '08!!!

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

I want another pair of the carolinas

I don't even consider that colorway in the Foam family.
laugh.gif

Nike can mess up a straight line if you give them a chance..............................

Im surprised that alot of you guys dont have this shoe considering that it came out not too long ago. I didnt think these were that limited when theyoriginally came out. Then again the popularity and interest in foamposites has soared in the last 2-3 years. Before that it wasnt too hard to pick up a pair 2weeks after a store got them in. I remember dr.jays had the all black, and the red/black foam pros on sale for 99 dollars a few years back. Things have reallychanged

not amped. already got these and they're my least favorite foam besides the red pros. these were just a impulse cop for me sorta cuz i'ma foam fan

i'd kill for another pair of the pearls and carolinas (my right foot got a scuff right on the front)...and i want voltages..i seen a spot downtown BK thathad em for like 5

not a big fan for these...i copped my all blk foams @ riverhead outlet...$59.99 couldn't leave em...i WOULD cop 2 pr of blk/neon yellow!!!

Hey blackmagnus51. How bad is the scuff? What exactly caused the mark? I had a scuff on my black foam pros and i used magic eraser on it and the scuff cameright out with ease. Try the magic eraser cuz i tried different things and none of it worked.

Ya seriously want the carolinas. That was another foamposite that was on sales racks. I copped mine like 3 months after they dropped for 89.99 at the modellson 34th street. I didnt like em but i couldnt pass a foam at that price. Nike if ur reading this, the voltage foams are long overdue for a re-release. Pleasebring em back

I could use another pair... I'ma just cop off of GP...

I want another pair of the carolinas

Me too, i need another pair, the ones I got now are in ok condition, i applied some Bar Keepers Friend to the mesh tongue over thesummer... but its nothin' like a fresh pair of carolinas... When these first came out, everybody in B-more had these and a fresh Melo authentic to go right wit them...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tha2one

Foamposite PRO's > CHECK - Foamposite ONE's > NO CHECK.

I thought I was the only one who thought that.

I'd like the white/black first, but these will be fine

Back
Top Bottom