Silver/Black Foamposite Pro May '08!!!

^ Yeah. I passed on them for $100 the last time they came out. but I regretted not getting them.
frown.gif

Now, I guess I will be spending almost twice to get 'em.
smh.gif

I personally think these are really dope, and i didnt get a chance to get them last time they came out....Im waitin on a local spot near my crib in jersey toget their shipment in (should be any day now)...

Where's dude who swore up and down that they were scrapped?...Not tryna be a jerk myself, but I remember him really pushin that these were cancelled...

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

I personally think these are really dope, and i didnt get a chance to get them last time they came out....Im waitin on a local spot near my crib in jersey to get their shipment in (should be any day now)...

Where's dude who swore up and down that they were scrapped?...Not tryna be a jerk myself, but I remember him really pushin that these were cancelled...

AJFlint13
I told him and others they were coming on pg9 and he went on a 3 page tirage screaming hoax and calling people liars.

ok so i missed these when they first came out and definitley need to cop at least 2 pairs...if anyone can let me know where they have them in a 9.5 & 10.5or 11 it would be EXTREMELY appreciated

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Just ordered of Sidlineapparel.com came up to $185.00
pimp.gif

this is my first time ordering from them....very smooth and easy at retail price

185? so it is 5bucks more than last time?

I'd really like to see pics of these. blahblahblah yeah i got em but these imo are really nice and worth copping again

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Thanks, uknowho85. Just got some more in about 10min ago.

I thought they weren't goona get any more in. I just bought a size 10. Thanks.

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

If these showed up on sidelineapparel.com, then I can wait.

see i would have done the same too if i was home.....where im at at school doesnt get anything good (no generalrelease jordans no QS...nothing. The hottest shoe for sale here are teh blk kobes)

Beeniesfoams has a point. But this is one shoe I'll never regret jumping the gun on.

Unlike the non-og Foamposite One retro colorways, the demand for these will always be at a high level.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

Beeniesfoams has a point. But this is one shoe I'll never regret jumping the gun on.

Unlike the non-og Foamposite One retro colorways, the demand for these will always be at a high level.

So true. I remember when these first dropped. I had to pay a bill and wasn't able to get these. In the DMV, when foams drop they don't last forlong. So I couldn't wait. I scooped these up from sidelineapparel.com with the quickness to make sure i got them

Back
Top Bottom