Silver/Black Foamposite Pro May '08!!!

ah no wonder why, so they actually chargin retail with tax? I was gonna cop there but with tax itll put it at around 200 so thats the same im paying withpackers.

indifferent.gif
I thought I could spare more time, I JUST got 2 prs of Sharkleys and then these drop after so much speculation.

Guess I'll be heading to midtown tomorrow
pimp.gif

I called ndc for people looking to wait, and they have the style # and color code in the system, but no info on the places dropping. The guy said there is noplan for them being available online.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by uknowho85

I'm gonna be heated if these drop in the DMV on saturday. $490 plus tax for the foams and JB CDP 6/17. Nike and JB is killing my bank account
mad.gif
You could choose one or the other...
laugh.gif

Naw man gotta get both. I missed these the first time they dropped due to a cell phone bill i had to pay

They will go on sale again just like they did when they last released ... $99.99 out the door (plus a discount) ...

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I called ndc for people looking to wait, and they have the style # and color code in the system, but no info on the places dropping. The guy said there is no plan for them being available online.

indifferent.gif
That's bad for business, I was really hopin swoosh wouldget them. I'm not trying to drop $170 plus on these

Upon further review, that spot Mikes and Nikes posted is by Madison Square Garden... Not bad, I wasn't lookin forward to traveling too far.

the soles are black.

jus got back home from picking these up.

170 out the door
i6cos8.jpg

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ASKING ME IF THESE ARE FOR SALE CUZZ THERE NOT!!

I wish i was in NYC right now..i would've scooped these up in a heartbeat..

Does Packers ship?

Back
Top Bottom