Silver to $250 an oz...

looks like jpmorgue and hsbc got away with their short selling cause they just covered their silver shorts with this silver manipulated correction we just faced. but thanks to them i get to buy it at cheaper prices

looks like jpmorgue and hsbc got away with their short selling cause they just covered their silver shorts with this silver manipulated correction we just faced. but thanks to them i get to buy it at cheaper prices

Originally Posted by andycrazn

jpmorgue 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So true

GOLD, SILVER= TRUE ASSETS. THEY HAVE NO ALLIANCE WITH ANY COUNTRY.

FIAT MONEY= DEBT/LIABILITY, can easily be manipulated and the reason why theres a such thing as inflation.
pimp.gif
  sitting on about 80 oz of canadian maple all 4 9s..copped when it was around $400/oz.  Got a bunch of silver eagles sitting around too.

FIAT MONEY= DEBT/LIABILITY, can easily be manipulated and the reason why theres a such thing as inflation.
pimp.gif
  sitting on about 80 oz of canadian maple all 4 9s..copped when it was around $400/oz.  Got a bunch of silver eagles sitting around too.

On the silvertowne website there are a few dif types of silver. For instance there are 4 dif types of 1OZ Silver: BU, MS67 NGC, MS68 NGC, and MS69 NGC. What is the dif and why do they cost way more for some?

On the silvertowne website there are a few dif types of silver. For instance there are 4 dif types of 1OZ Silver: BU, MS67 NGC, MS68 NGC, and MS69 NGC. What is the dif and why do they cost way more for some?

Gold is, almost by definition, an asset.  No argument there.  There are plenty of asset classes, why silver?

Yes money is debt, or credit depending on your perspective but I am sure silver spot prices can be just as easily manipulated as currency when you are talking about that scale of manipulation. 

I was looking for some sort of specific investment strategy or valuation method, anything!  Precious metal prices remind me of housing prices in 2005.  Compare the charts.

Gold is, almost by definition, an asset.  No argument there.  There are plenty of asset classes, why silver?

Yes money is debt, or credit depending on your perspective but I am sure silver spot prices can be just as easily manipulated as currency when you are talking about that scale of manipulation. 

I was looking for some sort of specific investment strategy or valuation method, anything!  Precious metal prices remind me of housing prices in 2005.  Compare the charts.

monarch precious metals is a great site to do business with they have some cool stuff i picked the hand poured bars cause they are unique they are small but heavy
pimp.gif
, i ordered this week i got my order today, silvertowne shipped fast as well got my coin...my scottsdale order came too finally got a omnia round with 3 nwt rounds...

monarch precious metals is a great site to do business with they have some cool stuff i picked the hand poured bars cause they are unique they are small but heavy
pimp.gif
, i ordered this week i got my order today, silvertowne shipped fast as well got my coin...my scottsdale order came too finally got a omnia round with 3 nwt rounds...

Originally Posted by Miniojw

I just started stacking silver last month. I just got this on the weekend.
alright so how would you get your paper money back when it goes up... sell it back to the company?

Originally Posted by Miniojw

I just started stacking silver last month. I just got this on the weekend.
alright so how would you get your paper money back when it goes up... sell it back to the company?

Back
Top Bottom