Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

Originally Posted by ldea

Warriors Clippers are going nowhere fast.

I feel horrible for all clippers fans out there. Its a damn shame what brand did to them. I wouldn't be surprised if baron bolts also.

yea brand did them dirty. he also did baron dirty too. im still puzzled why he would leave the clips if they had the same deal on the table. i lost respect forthat guy and as you can tell im a duke fan

Why is corey maggette gettn so much guape, no more ronny??? That kid held us dwn n LA wish him well, I dnt think elton will evr b that guy that gets a team ovrthe hump but hey 80 mill, why not dip 2 philly
laugh.gif

i don't get why ppl are mad/disappointed in brand
ohwell.gif

he chose to play for a team on the rise in an easier conference, while still getting an extra $15-20 million.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

^ The Clips offer was gonna end up being 81m/5 yr which is 1 less million than Philly's offer
eyes.gif

my mistake then...i assumed with the money they're going to pay davis, brand would only get a contract in the $65-70 million range.

I can see why a clipper fan would be sour, but if I were Brand I'd have done the same. Chances of EB getting to the playoffs are much higher with that 6erteam. Plus, a change could've been just what he needs coming off that injury plagued season to revitalize his mind. A new house, new arena, new team andteammates.. it could be what he needs to get back to being an elite player

the sixers wont be that great. yea they will make the playoffs but they wont challenge the celtics or pistons. they overachieved last season.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Duke players should never get drafted again..they arent loyal and turn out not to be that good anyways

I was just about to post this....

^ The Clips offer was gonna end up being 81m/5 yr which is 1 less million than Philly's offer
eyes.gif

Yeah but think about it.

Easier eastern conference or Tough western conference.

Plus at the end of last season you saw how hard it was to get into the playoffs.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Originally Posted by air max 87

Just heard from a source that al harrington is tryin to go san antino or cleveland
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
hope he comes to sa, we need something

what do you have to give the warriors?
trust me tho, i'd most likely rather take the spurs' package than whatever crap cleveland has to offer.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

eyes.gif

Yeah but think about it.

Plus at the end of last season you saw how hard it was to get into the playoffs.
You're right the least coast is the best route for any elite player approaching his 30's
tired.gif

chalmers
wade
james jones... maybe marion i think dude is gonna get traded for a center
beasley
zo/blount

Originally Posted by jmause3

keeping up with this duke trend, Deng better not screw us

I've been trying to find info on this for awhile now, are Deng and Gordon free agents? Haven't heard anything about either of them.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

eyes.gif

Yeah but think about it.

You're right the least coast is the best route for any elite player approaching his 30's
tired.gif

Yep.

happy.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

keeping up with this duke trend, Deng better not screw us

Deng can't screw the Bulls since he is a restricted free agent. He doesn't really have any leverage.

Originally Posted by xxhu5sl1npnoyxx

ok my boy just called me, hes dating stacey augmon's stepdaughter and he said that stacey talked to baron about a hour ago and baron said hes considering taking the lakers midlevel, he hasnt signed, he was suppose to sign with the clipps tomorrow july 9th...

i beleive him, because stacey lives out in diamond bar and him and baron are really close, i remember meeting baron 3 years ago @ a house party held by stacey...

so baron to the lakers..... make it happen!!!

Are you from cali? what her name and her lil brothers name? i know both of them she used to braid my hair and lived up the street from me! im callingBS!!!!

lol Clips fans salty...... Maggette a bonafide 6th man? hah! how about a bonafide 20+ ppg scorer..... and you sorry Clips fans just knew after BDiddiyannounced his intentions to sign with the clips, you would then sign back EB and be on your way to the playoffs..... then EB bolts, Maggette slides down toNo.Cal, and BDiddy cancels his press conference... lmao!!!!! weren't you Clips fans saying EB would def be back? and that the Clips automatically jumpedthe W's?????? what about now? must suck to be a clipper fan!!!!!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom