Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

chalmers
wade
james jones... maybe marion i think dude is gonna get traded for a center
beasley
zo/blount

Is zo coming back for sure? he seemed pretty adamant before about retiring
Zo is coming back for sure. He didn't want to finish his career the way that happened to him last year so he will play one more year and plus, withShaq gone in Miami, he will have a bigger role in Miami and he can also help develop Blount.

AJ23ToKB24

what the hell did u just say?
laugh.gif

the warriors are good cuz they have stephen jackson? Its gunna be another battle for them to get the 8 spot in the west. And its gunna be a battle thatthey're gunna lose again.

Zo is coming back for sure. He didn't want to finish his career the way that happened to him last year so he will play one more year and plus, with Shaq gone in Miami, he will have a bigger role in Miami and he can also help develop Blount.
You aren't aware that Marc Blount is like 35 years old, are you?

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

AJ23ToKB24

laugh.gif

the warriors are good cuz they have stephen jackson? Its gunna be another battle for them to get the 8 spot in the west. And its gunna be a battle that they're gunna lose again.

The Warriors started their first 8 games or so without Jackson, and they started something like 0-8, 1-7, something like that, and he was just saying ifthey had won just a few of those games, they WOULD have made the Playoffs.

Originally Posted by AJ23ToKB24

chalmers
wade
beasley
zo/blount

Zo is coming back for sure. He didn't want to finish his career the way that happened to him last year so he will play one more year and plus, with Shaq gone in Miami, he will have a bigger role in Miami and he can also help develop Blount.

Zo will come back as a role player... i think that riley is gonna trade marion and some fillers for a center.... Man i got so much respect for the manZo... i really thought he was gonna call it quits after he got his ring... im glad he aint one of the players that jumps from team to team trying to win aring... after this year i think he should be good and end his career....

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

AJ23ToKB24

laugh.gif

the warriors are good cuz they have stephen jackson? Its gunna be another battle for them to get the 8 spot in the west. And its gunna be a battle that they're gunna lose again.

The Warriors started their first 8 games or so without Jackson, and they started something like 0-8, 1-7, something like that, and he was just saying if they had won just a few of those games, they WOULD have made the Playoffs.

True, but we could have made it despite that-we lost to Denver twice in the final weeks of the season, so we had our chances.
Either way, we probably ain't making it this year, because the West competition is just getting even more tough than ever before. But don't count usout.
wink.gif

chalmers
wade
beasley
zo/blount

Zo will come back as a role player... i think that riley is gonna trade marion and some fillers for a center.... Man i got so much respect for the man Zo... i really thought he was gonna call it quits after he got his ring... im glad he aint one of the players that jumps from team to team trying to win a ring... after this year i think he should be good and end his career....

I think it mostly has to do with Wade, him and Wade seem to have a real good relationship, I always seem them two together.

Chris Sheridan just said the Heat could move Marino to either the Warriors or the Clippers, since they both have room for him now (although, GSW has to signboth Biedrins and Monta). He also said that the Clippers will try to pry away J-Smoove.

AJ23ToKB24

laugh.gif

Son, you just hate the Warriors so much that's why you didn't understand what I was trying to say. With Stephen Jackson in those 7 games would makethe Warriors roster at that time complete. Look at their record ever since Jackson came back from suspension.

since when has all this talk of baron being a top 5 pg come about?

he's not better than paul,deron,kidd,nash,or parker...last I counted,thats 5 pgs...

I definitely agree with that. When the Warriors started 1-6 in their first 7 games without Captain Jack, their record should be 5-2 if they had Captain Jack in the first 7 games with those 2 losses were against Utah, and they should have beaten the Bulls and the Hawks at home too. So with that, the Warriors will be fine next season even without Baron Davis.
The Warriors started their first 8 games or so without Jackson, and they started something like 0-8, 1-7, something like that, and he was just saying if they had won just a few of those games, they WOULD have made the Playoffs.

Got to love the "if" and "should" arguments. It is sports, every team at one point or another during a long season will losea key player. The fact is that they didn't make the playoffs, Denver did.

True, but we could have made it despite that-we lost to Denver twice in the final weeks of the season, so we had our chances.
Either way, we probably ain't making it this year, because the West competition is just getting even more tough than ever before. But don't count us out.
wink.gif

Agree, good perspective.

Originally Posted by Tha Murdera 2001

since when has all this talk of baron being a top 5 pg come about?

he's not better than paul,deron,kidd,nash,or parker...last I counted,thats 5 pgs...

Nobody here talked about Baron being a top 5 point guard, one guy here said UNLESS if he stayed healthy, in his opinion he could become top 5 pointguards.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I definitely agree with that. When the Warriors started 1-6 in their first 7 games without Captain Jack, their record should be 5-2 if they had Captain Jack in the first 7 games with those 2 losses were against Utah, and they should have beaten the Bulls and the Hawks at home too. So with that, the Warriors will be fine next season even without Baron Davis.

Got to love the "if" and "should" arguments. It is sports, every team at one point or another during a long season will lose a key player. The fact is that they didn't make the playoffs, Denver did.

Either way, we probably ain't making it this year, because the West competition is just getting even more tough than ever before. But don't count us out.
wink.gif

Agree, good perspective.

Oh trust me dude, I really don't want the Warriors in the Playoffs,
laugh.gif

I was just being objective, they WERE handicapped at the beginning of the season, it's nobodies fault but their own.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Got to love the "if" and "should" arguments. It is sports, every team at one point or another during a long season will lose a key player. The fact is that they didn't make the playoffs, Denver did.

wink.gif

Agree, good perspective.

Dude, I know deep down inside of you that you're thinking "IF" Andrew Bynum was healthy and played in the NBA Finals, the Lakers"SHOULD" have won the NBA Finals and not the Boston Celtics
roll.gif

AJ23ToKB24

laugh.gif

Son, you just hate the Warriors so much that's why you didn't understand what I was trying to say. With Stephen Jackson in those 7 games would make the Warriors roster at that time complete. Look at their record ever since Jackson came back from suspension.

Maybe he didn't understand you because your grammar was horrible and your words were in a strange order. You also didn't use enough punctuation andit made it difficult to understand what you were saying.

I didn't really expect anything different from Elton Brand, after all this is a business.

What is the update on Shaun Livingston?

If the Clippers don't sign him, I would like for the Suns to go after him for a small contract.

I feel the training staff for the Suns can help Livingston get back to his old self.

Back
Top Bottom