Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

If I'm Seattle, assuming Lopez goes to Minnesota (and he should be), I'm looking to dump that pick on someone if the price is right... I'm notdrafting Jerryd Bayless, OJ Mayo, or Eric Gordon to be my PG of the future... Their needs don't match up with the players projected there at all, IMO.

They seem to love big, athletic center projects, so maybe you just go monster upside and take DeAndre Jordan? Going Durant, Green, Wilcox, and Jordan at the2-5 spots is HUGE and ridiculously athletic... Going 6'9+ across the board at those positions is nuts. If those kids grew together, that'd be a matchupNIGHTMARE.

I dont understand y would yall want artest in LA but not want to give up odom
laugh.gif

Y would he come to LA to come off the bench?? so in this vision of artest playing alongside kobe is odom still on the team or what??? Cause yall crazy if yallthink artest or odom is goin to be happy with coming off the bench........ Me personally i would take artest over odom in a quick second but if they winchampionship this year that would be messed up to trade odom unless he performs bad in the finals.......

so...... im basically saying that artest to la aint happening

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

If...IF...Zbo was traded for Dalembert, I would be VERY satisfied...

That would be a [color= rgb(255, 153, 0)]VERY[/color] stupid deal on the76'ers part.
roll.gif

But if theBulls select Rose No. 1, the word on the street is that the Heat might be willing to deal the pick. While Beasley would be an upgrade over Udonis Haslem, it sounds like the Heat aren't sold. Espn.com

In the last week, several officials from both the Eastern and Western Conferences acknowledged the Bucks have been gauging the interest other teams may have in some of their players. The most notable one is All-Star shooting guard Michael Redd. Redd is unquestionably the Bucks' best player, the one who would bring back the most in a trade. However, while Redd is one of the most prolific scorers in the league, some teams are reluctant to take on his sizable contract. Redd will make $15.78 million and $17.04M over the next two years, respectively. Racine Journal Times

What's more, Redd has a player option for $18.30M for the 2010-2011 season. Besides Redd, Bucks forward Charlie Villanueva is drawing more than a passing interest from other teams. Several teams are intrigued with Villanueva's potential, especially considering he is only 23. Racine Journal Times

#2 pick to the Kings for Artest? I have no idea about his contract details or whether that can even work but I can dream. Beasley a King would actually makethis season worth looking forward to.

Beasley and Chris Quinn for Artest, Anthony Johnson (expiring), and Kenny Thomas (expiring). Heat will have plenty cap room especially if Marion optsout.....DO IT PETRIE.

hinrich and gordon for redd

giving the bulls a Redd Rose backcourt.. imagine the marketing campaign...

Originally Posted by mks33

hinrich and gordon for redd

giving the bulls a Redd Rose backcourt.. imagine the marketing campaign...

Ugh. That's giving up way too much for an overpaid shooter in Redd. You'd be doing the Bucks a favor. Add in the fact that Scott Skiles coachesthe Bucks and it is even more unlikely.

#2 and a player to the Sonics for #4, #24, and a player.

Miami could still take Bayless if Rose is gone at #1 and get a quality player at 24.
Sonics get their starting PF.

Don't the Hornets already have a jump shooter than can't do much else in Peja? Why would they need Redd and his hefty contract?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

#2 and Mark Blount to the Knicks for Zach Randolph and 2012 first rounder

Pfft. In a perfect world. Maybe the Bulls want Curry back too.

miami trades #2 pick and haslem for melo...
or get rid of marion, haslem and a future pick for melo

Miami could still take Bayless if Rose is gone at #1 and get a quality player at 24.
this is the only person who has even mentioned something closely plausible for the # 2 pick

but still I only think Riley pulls the trigger if he gets a stud back in the deal.

Originally Posted by KRS87

don't get my hopes up

laugh.gif
@ some of these trade ideas. The Heat aren't going to trade the #2 pick just because. I only see Riles doing it in the right situation, i.e. if ayoung superstar is available. The only player fitting the bill that is rumored to be available right now is 'Melo. The Knicks? Please.
laugh.gif

Although that Sonics scenario up there may be intriguing, since they could draft Bayless or Mayo with the #4 pick andthen maybe a big with the #24. Only thing is outside of Durant, there's no player good enough to entice Miami to make that move. The only guy even close is Jeff Green. Which means there's no way that happens.

cavs need to go and pursue michael redd along with every other possible free agent now, talk to them, something, and strike a deal when you can

Back
Top Bottom