Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Darko for Kobe?

I'm going to bed.

laugh.gif

Hypocrite.
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
I love this thread.

A couple of snippets,

spacer.gif
[table][tr][td]Bucks May Trade Pick[/td] [/tr][tr][td]May 20, 2008 - 2:01 am[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel -
As Milwaukee tries to get back into the playoffs, trading their lottery pick may become a possibility, the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel is reporting.

We're open to anything," general manager John Hammond said. "And we should be. Don't you think?"

The Bucks current sit at position 7 ahead of the NBA Draft lottery, which takes place tonight ahead of the Pistons-Celtics game 1 clash.

Hammond said he was not opposed to trading first-round draft choices.

"With our situation and where we're at as an organization today, I don't think we can be opposed to anything," he said. "We have to be open to any or all discussions. When we say we're going to explore all possibilities to improve this roster, you would have to be open-minded to anything, including maybe even including the draft pick." [READ][/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Bulls May Be Active In Trades Near Draft?[/td] [/tr][tr][td]May 20, 2008 - 2:27 am[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Paxon_John_chi.jpg
Chicago Tribune -
If the Bulls do not get lucky in tonight's lottery, where someone like Derrick Rose could solve the team's problems at point guard for the next 10 years, then look for John Paxson to be active in the trade market as the draft nears, writes K.C. Johnson of the Chicago Tribune.

The Bulls current sit in position 9, and are a long shot at best to move into the top three. [READ][/td] [/tr][/table]

I would be all for a trade with the Bucks sending Stack/Howard/Fillers for their Pick/Redd. Trade JET+#7 pick for Ron Artest, BOOM!

Also, I wouldn't get your hopes up Lakers fans, Ron Artest had his best year under Rick Carlisle.
wink.gif
AND! Carlisle has stated he'd love to coach himagain.

Losing Devin meant Dallas lost their best player who could get in the paint.

I think the Mavericks are better off getting a slasher, than Redd.

..leave Redd to Houston.

roll.gif
roll.gif
at suggesting Vlad+Mihm for Artest.
sick.gif

that's like me suggesting Al Harrington for Dwight Howard. Come on now.

the warriors would not mind getting the bucks' pick if their lotto plans don't succeed
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

the warriors would not mind getting the bucks' pick if their lotto plans don't succeed
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Who would you go for? Hope someone like OJ slips? Westbrook? Gordon?

super triangle offense lineup:

pg: lo
sg: kobe
sf: artest
pf: gasol
c: bynum

that lineup would kill in 2k8

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Who would you go for? Hope someone like OJ slips? Westbrook? Gordon?
yeah, Gordon would be a very good choice. OJ would be
pimp.gif
as well.I'm not sold on Westbrook, so I wouldn't want to pick him.
if brook lopez somehow slips for no reason, that would also be a helluva pick.

A couple of snippets,

spacer.gif
[table][tr][td]Bucks May Trade Pick[/td] [/tr][tr][td]May 20, 2008 - 2:01 am[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel -
As Milwaukee tries to get back into the playoffs, trading their lottery pick may become a possibility, the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel is reporting.

We're open to anything," general manager John Hammond said. "And we should be. Don't you think?"

The Bucks current sit at position 7 ahead of the NBA Draft lottery, which takes place tonight ahead of the Pistons-Celtics game 1 clash.

Hammond said he was not opposed to trading first-round draft choices.

"With our situation and where we're at as an organization today, I don't think we can be opposed to anything," he said. "We have to be open to any or all discussions. When we say we're going to explore all possibilities to improve this roster, you would have to be open-minded to anything, including maybe even including the draft pick." [READ][/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Bulls May Be Active In Trades Near Draft?[/td] [/tr][tr][td]May 20, 2008 - 2:27 am[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Paxon_John_chi.jpg
Chicago Tribune -
If the Bulls do not get lucky in tonight's lottery, where someone like Derrick Rose could solve the team's problems at point guard for the next 10 years, then look for John Paxson to be active in the trade market as the draft nears, writes K.C. Johnson of the Chicago Tribune.

The Bulls current sit in position 9, and are a long shot at best to move into the top three. [READ][/td] [/tr][/table]

I would be all for a trade with the Bucks sending Stack/Howard/Fillers for their Pick/Redd. Trade JET+#7 pick for Ron Artest, BOOM!

Also, I wouldn't get your hopes up Lakers fans, Ron Artest had his best year under Rick Carlisle.
wink.gif
AND! Carlisle has stated he'd love to coach him again.
Huh? The article say's there trying to move into the playoffs meaning they want to try and win now. why would they give up there best player inRedd for basically Howard and giving up there number 7 pick for a guy like stackhouse or whoever they throw in thats not dirk or terry. now coming from thekings side, I would do the trade for Jet plus #7 for artest in a second and run as fast as I could.

Negative. Artest = Rodman version 2. This guy will disrupt our chemistry and probably won't stand a chance with Kobe ego

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Negative. Artest = Rodman version 2. This guy will disrupt our chemistry and probably won't stand a chance with Kobe ego

He's just a competitor, he wants to win. And he'll do anything to win.

And no, he's not even close to the freak show the media portrays him to be.

nerd.gif

How about Artest for Vladdy, Walton, Sasha, AND Mihm?

FOUR golden pieces of dookie.
smile.gif

laugh.gif

but Sasha stays
nerd.gif

Artest would be
pimp.gif
he's one of my favorite players in the L, work your magic Mitch!

we should trade for Kwame again JUST so we can land another all star
laugh.gif

edit: but let's win the 'Ship this year first before talks about dealing anyone. if we win it all this year, we need to keep the core in tact

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

nerd.gif

smile.gif

laugh.gif

but Sasha stays
nerd.gif

Artest would be
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

edit: but let's win the 'Ship this year first before talks about dealing anyone. if we win it all this year, we need to keep the core in tact

Yall are the epitome of GREEDY.
roll.gif

The idea of having Artest is tantalizing. It would indeed please me to see him in the purple & yellow next season. I still think if we can get every onehealthy for one playoffs season, it would be a wrap for the rest of the nba.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

nerd.gif

smile.gif

laugh.gif

but Sasha stays
nerd.gif

Artest would be
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Yall are the epitome of GREEDY.
roll.gif
I'm half kidding though
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For the folks that keep knocking the artest rumor...

You need to understand. THE ONLY WAY THIS COULD HAPPEN IS IF ARTEST OPT'S OUT.

IF he were we would give him the entire MLE. The MLE this year will probably be about 5.4 mil and he makes 7.4 mil a season on his deal now.

Do I think its going to happen? No. But If ron artest wants to be a laker he will opt out of his deal and do it.

Some of yall need to stop call us greedy. Its just a rumor thats out there and hell there is nothing wrong with being excited about a good player that may wantto come to your team..

JapanAir: O.K., maybe some of us were being greedy before.

Artest for Vlad-Rad, Mihm, Walton, Sasha, Coby, Coach Rambis, and Coach Shaw.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
And a Roscoe's.

And an In-N-Out.

Final offer.

laugh.gif

ACBboyz84:
Exactly, people.

How'd things turn out for the Bulls the first year they picked up Rodman?

237343.jpg

Oh, that's right... they set the all time NBA record for wins in a season, going 72-10, and they beat the Sonics in the Finals.

roll.gif
Big disruption, that Rodman guy.

What about the next year? Maybe the net year, THEN he completely tore the Bulls apart?

CHIB0036.jpg

Nope. The Bulls won their 5th championship, enough for Phil, MJ, Rodman, Pippen, and Harper to each hold one.

And it's a good thing they all held one together, because that would be the last time the team was successful together, huh? I mean, with a disruption likeRodman, you have to figure the team just... absolutely TANKED the next year.

Anyone remember how it went?

bullschamps98cos-1.jpg

HMPH! ANOTHER championship with that big ol' disruption still on the team! Imagine that!

He was such a disruption that the first year he joined the Bulls, they went 72-10, then proceeded to win back-to-back championships.

If Artest were a Laker, I can only hope and pray he would be that kind of disruption for us.

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Kwame for Gasol?
It could happen.
wink.gif
smile.gif

Sasha for Arterst!!!
tongue.gif

Cannot see the Kings dealing with the Lakers... Much less dealing their best player to them for anything less than a King's ransom.

And I dont know that I believe Artest will opt out of his current deal to make over 2 million less next season...

And why are Laker fans talking about the offseason?
laugh.gif
Get outta here. Go enjoy the title run for another couple of weeks.
smh.gif

And when you think about it, which bitter NBA exec is gonna be itching to deal with the Lakers right now? I can't think of one... Not after they robbedChris Wallace. Cupchak won't be given even a decent player by another team without a hell of an offer in his end for a little while.

We're not getting Artest. We don't need Artest. I don't want Artest.

The guy never wins. Please, go look it up. One real legit winning team in his career. Of course, the year he was suspended, that would have been anotherlegit season for the Pacers, but overall, the guy goes to a team that is solid, and then they become less solid.

Artest will not be a Laker.

And people asking for Bynum. Don't post anymore.
smh.gif

We're not getting Artest.

Ok, so Ska just put me on ignore......I need to do something to get back in his good graces.....uh......Oh, I got it!

I like boardshorts now. Can't get enough of em. They're the greatest shorts on earth.

What are boardshorts again?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Cannot see the Kings dealing with the Lakers... Much less dealing their best player to them for anything less than a King's ransom.

And I dont know that I believe Artest will opt out of his current deal to make over 2 million less next season...

And why are Laker fans talking about the offseason?
laugh.gif
Get outta here. Go enjoy the title run for another couple of weeks.
smh.gif

And when you think about it, which bitter NBA exec is gonna be itching to deal with the Lakers right now? I can't think of one... Not after they robbed Chris Wallace. Cupchak won't be given even a decent player by another team without a hell of an offer in his end for a little while.
Some of you guys need to read. In order for this to happen artest has to opt out of his contract. IF he wants to do that he can sign ANYWHERE.

None of us are really thinking baout the offseason we are just talking about a rumor.

Back
Top Bottom