Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

warriors already have a bunch of head cases on that team so one more in sheed wouldnt help one bit. then throw in that he would be the only player playingdefense and proably be in foul trouble all the team with the way people blow by the warriors guards i smell ALOT of T's
laugh.gif
warriors already got players that get mad with the refs and let them affectthere game to much throw sheed in there its worse plus they have no VET there that sheed would respect enough to shut his *$+ up like the pistons have or anyteam would need for him.

laugh.gif
on THAT account yeah, things could get crazy around here if ithappened
laugh.gif
. We'd lead the league in technicals by a large margin,andsomeone's going to definitely get suspended for getting too many techs
laugh.gif
. I'd be willing to take that risk though if we're not giving up much, though. (as in, none of our young core). If it matters, at least forthis year, Don Nelson commands a lot of respect from his players and I'd be willing to bet Sheed would buy into the system. Sheed+Biedrins with Wrightcoming off the bench sounds really good.

Do it Mullin!
smokin.gif

Rod Stuckey will be a star soon, like I've said for the past year and a half.
happy.gif

I see what dude is saying about him and Maxiell only being solid role players, though. Just wait and see if Detroit really does break up the main core andthose two get the chance. Afflalo sucks, though.

Sheed to the Hornets to play SG.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

He really would fit nicely, but I don't think he'd appreciate coming off the bench, unless you went with a HUGE lineup with him playing SF and Pejaplaying SG. Peja better keep working on that defense.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Rod Stuckey will be a star soon, like I've said for the past year and a half.
happy.gif

I see what dude is saying about him and Maxiell only being solid role players, though. Just wait and see if Detroit really does break up the main core and those two get the chance. Afflalo sucks, though.

Sheed to the Hornets to play SG.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

He really would fit nicely, but I don't think he'd appreciate coming off the bench, unless you went with a HUGE lineup with him playing SF and Peja playing SG. Peja better keep working on that defense.
laugh.gif
there is NO need to still be biter

In all seriousness the Magic should look into pursuing Sheed, he would deff. compliment Dwight Howard and since his contract comes off the books it could givethe Magic some felxibility to pursue a younger big. Other possible fits for Sheed would be the Heat, Bobcats, Nets, 76ers, Raptors, Cavs

Afflalo's a little stiff but I expect him to be a prominent role player in the league for a while, he played in almost every single game this year on ateam that wasn't necessarily in a position where they were trying to develop all their young talent or anything like that, he was a bonafide contributor.

I would love Sheed to the 76ers.

Its perfect, Maurice Cheeks & him are really close plus he was born in Philly.

Do it Stefanski!

Sheed will be gone next year. Flip..ehh up in the air because who will replace him? Avery, Terry Porter?...I am not sure. Hate to see sheed leave for what hedoes for team moral but its a love hate thing. Kind of like that uncle that you love but steals stuff out of the house.

We need to keep sheed.
Look what he did basketball-wise to Z-Bo and J O'Neal. Maxiell needs a teacher.

Now, I say keep the core 5 for another year. Get rid of Hermann/Hayes/Dixon. Worthless acquisitions this year.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Na ya'll want Zach Randolph instead, Sheed's a head case. Randolph is younger too.
grin.gif

Hell no.

I don't want that bum, he doesn't play a lick of D

Baron, Monta, Stephen, Sheed, and Biedrins would be a much better line-up then what we were fumbling with this year.

DO IT MULLIN!

roll.gif
roback1991 wrote:

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Warriors

Outgoing Players:

Al Harrington
Chris Quinn

Incoming Players:

Kobe Bryant
LeBron James

Cleveland

Outgoing Players:

LeBron James

Incoming:

Al Harrington

LA Lakers

Outgoing Players:

Kobe Bryant

Incoming Players:

Chris Quinn

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

that really did crack me up.

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

We need to keep sheed.
Look what he did basketball-wise to Z-Bo and J O'Neal. Maxiell needs a teacher.

Now, I say keep the core 5 for another year. Get rid of Hermann/Hayes/Dixon. Worthless acquisitions this year.

I feel you on the teacher part because i have seen the strides in Maxiell game this year but if we are going to "break" this team up this is thesummer to do it because his stock is high.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Na ya'll want Zach Randolph instead, Sheed's a head case. Randolph is younger too.
grin.gif

Knicks need to hire you you've been putting in work in every post making a case to get rid of Randolph
laugh.gif

There really isn't any point in breaking up the Pistons. I think the bench development can outweigh the deterioration of the bench for a couple of years.They went to 6 games with the leagues best team. Any trades that they make would just make the team mediocre. They should look to add a piece in the draft.Bill Walker would be a good fit if they could somehow get him.

Back
Top Bottom