Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

yeah, we can offer gil 5 yrs/100 mil but no way he walks away from 6 yrs/127 mill in a weaker conference.

i'm so confused as to what Mullin is trying to do.
im sorry but im a warrior fan that would LOVE for them to sign gil. a backcourt of gil and monta would be crazy....

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

was just dropping my daughter off at her moms and I was listening to Scott Ferrell on Sirius and they were talkin about the rockets offering Vujacic a 5 yr $25 million deal anybody heard any rumors of that or a story or link or anything?
roll.gif
roll.gif

lakers better just laugh and not even think about matching that if its true

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

yeah, we can offer gil 5 yrs/100 mil but no way he walks away from 6 yrs/127 mill in a weaker conference.

i'm so confused as to what Mullin is trying to do.
im sorry but im a warrior fan that would LOVE for them to sign gil. a backcourt of gil and monta would be crazy....

And small would be completely obliterated by every starting back court in the west. It would be great on the offensive side, but it would absolute suicideon the other end.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

If I'm Cuban and Donnie Nelson, I'm putting up the full MLE for either Corey Maggette or JR Smith...

If you can find a way to sign and trade for Diop, great. If not, oh well...

Spend that MLE on the most explosive perimeter guy you can find.

Word is that the Mavericks are offering Diop the full MLE.

Originally Posted by knightngale

indifferent.gif
@ the spurs

I always find it funny when people hate on the spurs. There's really no one who you can hate on, except Bowen, and he's at best 4th best on theteam.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

If I'm Cuban and Donnie Nelson, I'm putting up the full MLE for either Corey Maggette or JR Smith...

I wouldnt give diop the full MLE. he loves it here and still lives in dallas so he'd probably give them the hometown discount since theyresurrected his career.

They need to give the full MLE to maggette. If they dont get him they need to go for pietrus or josh childress

The San Antonio Spurs have targeted Corey Maggette and are the front-runners to sign the Los Angeles Clippers' free agent forward, multiple league sources said Tuesday night.
I'll believe it if and when it happens.

If this is serious, Spurs come out of nowhere for Maggette and they're the frontrunners, too?
Puh-leeze.

Why can't this franchise just go away already?

I'd applaud Maggette signing with the Lakers if it meant keeping the Spurs from trying to reload their roster.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I wouldnt give diop the full MLE. he loves it here and still lives in dallas so he'd probably give them the hometown discount since they resurrected his career.

They need to give the full MLE to maggette. If they dont get him they need to go for pietrus or josh childress

I wouldn't give our full MLE to Pietrus, Childress I would, and of course Maggs, but I know it's not realistic.

As for Diop, I'd love to see him back, but MLE is deep, but it's reported that's what the Mavericks are offering.

Originally Posted by tupac003

ESPN new is reporting the celtics have made offers to posey and Maggette

think this is the only time in my life ive ever rooted for the spurs come on Maggette dont sell ur soul to the devil stay out of boston

was just dropping my daughter off at her moms and I was listening to Scott Ferrell on Sirius and they were talkin about the rockets offering Vujacic a 5 yr $25 million deal anybody heard any rumors of that or a story or link or anything?

please no

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

roll.gif
roll.gif

lakers better just laugh and not even think about matching that if its true

I hope it's not true.
I hate Vujacic so much man
roll.gif
, can'tstand this dude.

i wish the spurs got maggette a few years ago hopefully they can finally get him, for some dumb reason i wouldnt mind jr smith playing for the spurs but ithink thats a very slim chance

It's a rumor that's not true.

The Rockets aren't really trying to pursue anybody yet with their MLE, as, they're waiting to see how the Landry situation shakes out. (The Rocketscan match any offer)

Bye sasha....

Originally Posted by tupac003

ESPN new is reporting the celtics have made offers to posey and Maggette

think this is the only time in my life ive ever rooted for the spurs come on Maggette dont sell ur soul to the devil stay out of boston
New members of the uncl.....i mean the celtics?

me either but if theres even a slight chance somebody gives him 25 mil we better not match..and i think im the biggest machine fan on NT

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

So maggette is trying to coat tail ride this early in his career

eyes.gif

He wanted to go to the magic. The celtics called him. Why notlisten to the NBA champs?

I many not like the C's but you can't knock the hustle....

Back
Top Bottom