Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

Hmm maggy on the pistons hmmm
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

But I like princes game...but maggy is a scorer....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
....but prince plays D
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Idk I'm torn
laugh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Bill Plaschke's - Elton Brand PSA

http://www.latimes.com/video/?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=2655608

Plaschke sounds angry
laugh.gif

All's fair in love and war, Bill. Warriors can offer Brand a contract if they want.

And don't sound angry Bill. In all likelihood, Brand's coming back to you guys. And we're not expecting Brand to sign with us. We're notgetting our hopes up. We want Iguodala or J-Smoove instead of Brand. I hope Brand doesn't sign with us but LAC offers more to Brand than they originallyintended to because of the Philly and GS threat. Actually, Brand signing with Philly would be better
laugh.gif

"[The Ginobili injury] hurt us significantly. How good would the Celtics or Lakers have been if one of their three best players were injured? The teams that win championships have their best players playing when it matters the most, not to take away anything from the Lakers or Celtics." Boston Globe

laugh.gif
You mean like if say, Andrew Bynum wasn't playing for half the season and all of the playoffs?

I bet Brand is feeling stupid about making that promise to b. diddy and the clippers.

Even for an NBA player, 20 Million is a RIDICULOUS amount of money.

I really can't see Brand making the move to golden state after he made that promise, but u know that he's gunna be losing sleep every day of the summerthinkin about that extra 20 mil he coulda had.

^^
Well, 20 mill is alot but what if he likes the atmosphere of L.A and playing with Davis and for the clippers. Lets be real even though players play for themoney they have lives too and they would like to enjoy it in a place where they would have fun.

Originally Posted by petermans

^^
Well, 20 mill is alot but what if he likes the atmosphere of L.A and playing with Davis and for the clippers. Lets be real even though players play for the money they have lives too and they would like to enjoy it in a place where they would have fun.

are you trying to say...he won't have fun in GS?

Nah, you'll probably have to catch them on NBA.com.

NBA.com streams the games so just look out for the schedule on certain teams' home pages & search for a link, it'll be there.

Originally Posted by petermans

^^
Well, 20 mill is alot but what if he likes the atmosphere of L.A and playing with Davis and for the clippers. Lets be real even though players play for the money they have lives too and they would like to enjoy it in a place where they would have fun.

laugh.gif

A diss to the Bay Area I see....

$20M is a lot of money, don't get me wrong, but it's not like it's between $2M a year compared to $22M a year.

It's $18M a year if he goes to GSW, or $14M a year if he stays.

Honestly, when it's that high, $4M doesn't make that much of a difference, IMO.

I mean, he was already content with taking less to add a big name FA, so I don't think the difference in money will faze him. The max offer is indeedunexpected, but, Brand is a stand up guy, and I don't see him going back on his word. He'll probably let everybody know within 48 hours, I think onwhat he plans to do.

i'm not a celtics fan but it really pisses me off that they wont resign posey....give him the MLE....now i wouldnt give him a deal for 5 years but at leastoffer a 3 yr deal

Back
Top Bottom