Ska its been going on long enough...time to lock....

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Wow we really need to go back to ezboard..this is too much man.

C- Dally
PF- Brand
SF- Young
SG- Iggy
PG- Miller

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All Phlly needs is a sharpshooter that can stretch the defense.

Should have kept Korver.

laugh.gif
Brand showing why he's a true Dukie

pimp.gif
Maggette to GS...kuz i didn't want him on the Spurs or Celtics
laugh.gif

damn did y'all see this.

Brand to the Sixers
Corey to GSW
Wonder what happens to my boy Josh Smith?????

actually Azubuike's a smarter player (not saying much, but still), equal if not better defensively, and maybe even more athletic.

And why would the Magic start Pietrus at SG
sick.gif

wow i didn't expect brand to do that at all. clippers were looking good, i guess he wanted to go to the east because its easier to get into the playoffsout there.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Poor clips fans, dudes got the royal flush
smh.gif
I wonder if B.diddys was verbal? Cuase I mean he couldn't have signed yet...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
?

B.diddy time to move on! Run while u can
laugh.gif
look at brand

And these sixers are gonna be buggin the us pistons this season
smh.gif

There are fewer teams with money for Baron now than there were before...

So I say he says screw the Clips because he doesn't want to waste away there, and since he would then probably have to take the MLE, go across the hall!

I AM A GENIUS.

them duke boys man
laugh.gif
...im happy magette didnt go to boston or thespurs but this brand thing shocked me...sorry baron...you went to the wrong LA team...DO IT MITCH!
laugh.gif

ok my boy just called me, hes dating stacey augmon's stepdaughter and he said that stacey talked to baron about a hour ago and baron said hes consideringtaking the lakers midlevel, he hasnt signed, he was suppose to sign with the clipps tomorrow july 9th...

i beleive him, because stacey lives out in diamond bar and him and baron are really close, i remember meeting baron 3 years ago @ a house party held bystacey...

so baron to the lakers..... make it happen!!!

why the hell would baron goto the lakers?are u gonna move fish to the bench?also I don't think they're be enough shots for b.diddy...

ok my boy just called me, hes dating stacey augmon's stepdaughter and he said that stacey talked to baron about a hour ago and baron said hes considering taking the lakers midlevel, he hasnt signed, he was suppose to sign with the clipps tomorrow july 9th...

x57ex4.jpg

szcwft.jpg

Back
Top Bottom