SKILLZ - 2010 RAP UP

I'm feelin it
pimp.gif

#VA VA

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

How sad is it that this is only time anyone is ever checking for him?
exactly. it seems like he only does one song a year. does he even have any mixtapes out right now? but anyways, the song was very mehh. it was way too simple and dumb down. it sounded like he didn't even put any energy into making it and just said F*** it i'm gonna just say different stuff that happened in 2010 and  don't even care how it sounds. it sounded like he's tired of doing rap ups every year. 
he put out a mixtape not that long ago with Jazzy Jeff called Infamous Quotes... joint was nice too

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

How sad is it that this is only time anyone is ever checking for him?
exactly. it seems like he only does one song a year. does he even have any mixtapes out right now? but anyways, the song was very mehh. it was way too simple and dumb down. it sounded like he didn't even put any energy into making it and just said F*** it i'm gonna just say different stuff that happened in 2010 and  don't even care how it sounds. it sounded like he's tired of doing rap ups every year. 
he put out a mixtape not that long ago with Jazzy Jeff called Infamous Quotes... joint was nice too

skillz is so ill when he tries...it's sad he never made a splash like he should have. His first album is a near classic

skillz is so ill when he tries...it's sad he never made a splash like he should have. His first album is a near classic

Digging the thread just a little bit, but was wondering if anyone made a thread on this so I had to search.

The beat is good, just not for this type of concept... This "topic" needs a more catchy instrumental that can add to the joke-telling of the song. For this it is just too simplistic and ruins the whole mood/purpose of the song.

Just analyzing the beat as a whole by itself.. The beat's simplicity is what makes it a nice beat. It gives you a nostalgic feel. Takes you back to the early 90s.. Given the right concept the beat's simplicity creates the perfect backdrop to a song.. That is why I appreciate simplistic but well put together beats as much as the complicated multi-layered beat, it is all about the packaging that changes the beats sound.

Digging the thread just a little bit, but was wondering if anyone made a thread on this so I had to search.

The beat is good, just not for this type of concept... This "topic" needs a more catchy instrumental that can add to the joke-telling of the song. For this it is just too simplistic and ruins the whole mood/purpose of the song.

Just analyzing the beat as a whole by itself.. The beat's simplicity is what makes it a nice beat. It gives you a nostalgic feel. Takes you back to the early 90s.. Given the right concept the beat's simplicity creates the perfect backdrop to a song.. That is why I appreciate simplistic but well put together beats as much as the complicated multi-layered beat, it is all about the packaging that changes the beats sound.

First year? No one is every checking for this +@#%
laugh.gif
. Dude needs to sit back and really analyze his career.

First year? No one is every checking for this +@#%
laugh.gif
. Dude needs to sit back and really analyze his career.

Back
Top Bottom