Slackers in a Group Final Paper/Assignment in College - WWYD?

prof said to let her know if you have free loaders in your group.
Didn't read beyond that, matta fact didn't even read the post, that was from the preview. What's the problem?

^ Well, the part I'm debating is how to go about it since it's the end of the semester now. I figured (hoped) that they would eventually contributesomething, but even now (four days before the due date) they have not communicated at all. My plan would be somewhat rude, but I'm not thinking thatthey're in a position to be treated nicely. I'm finishing the paper up tomorrow - without them. I'll include that one of them sent me oneincoherent section in my paper's packet - that way he's not getting a full zero (even if he deserves it). The other one will be hung out to dry undermy plan.

BTW, the final exam day isn't even an exam. We just drop off the paper and leave. So I won't have to discuss it with them or anything. Even if I didhave to, they're not intimidating or anything. I almost want to just surprise them with it because they never bothered to contact me.

happened to me .. Basically I did all the work, had the best presentation in the class, got a 4.0 in the class, left dude out to dry and he failed..

Slackers contacting you the day before the project is due when you have 3 months to do it FTL .

My advice is tell the teacher, show them what they contributed, do the work and you will be fine because professor will end up giving you some slack also.Don't let dude take credit for your work.

Back
Top Bottom