SLAMDUNKSPACE, AIR RANDY, JAY - WHATS THE DEAL WHEN IT COMES TO JORDANS???

def wanna geta pair of true blues, 09 or '11 i jus need em. i missed out yesterday on the all star 13's this guy chocked full of em. dayyyyuum. i gotta start slangin CARS or somethin if i wanna get every release i want this year for real.

def wanna geta pair of true blues, 09 or '11 i jus need em. i missed out yesterday on the all star 13's this guy chocked full of em. dayyyyuum. i gotta start slangin CARS or somethin if i wanna get every release i want this year for real.

I bought my YOTR's from AIR-RANDY on eBay, and I gotta say, I think hes one of the best sellers on eBay, as for product I dont think its fair for me to say since Ive only bought one pair but I will say that they are 100000% authentic, the box, towel, cards etc. were all there. I bought them on the Chinese release (feb 3) so they werent really early releases either. I did notice when I put them on that one of them makes a funny sounds when you step. I havent tried my other pair but I will and I will post my finding on this thread. As of right now tho, I would order again from him. Shipping was SUPER FAST and I didnt get no brokerage/customs fees because of shipping INTL as someone had mentioned earlier, but thats also hit or miss. Ive been dinged for Duty and brokerage before.

I bought my YOTR's from AIR-RANDY on eBay, and I gotta say, I think hes one of the best sellers on eBay, as for product I dont think its fair for me to say since Ive only bought one pair but I will say that they are 100000% authentic, the box, towel, cards etc. were all there. I bought them on the Chinese release (feb 3) so they werent really early releases either. I did notice when I put them on that one of them makes a funny sounds when you step. I havent tried my other pair but I will and I will post my finding on this thread. As of right now tho, I would order again from him. Shipping was SUPER FAST and I didnt get no brokerage/customs fees because of shipping INTL as someone had mentioned earlier, but thats also hit or miss. Ive been dinged for Duty and brokerage before.

I just tried on my all stars and they feel the same, I think AIR RANDY came thru for me on these YOTR's, but for the $$$ I paid they better
smile.gif

I just tried on my all stars and they feel the same, I think AIR RANDY came thru for me on these YOTR's, but for the $$$ I paid they better
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ehbball88

I have a few questions regarding this Jordan seller and his business.
1.)  Is slamdunkspace.com, air randy, and Jay all the same person/business?

2.)  If the answer to the above question is yes, then is he legit?  Are his Jordan's authentic?  Are they B-grade/variants?  Other than lack of communication and delayed shipping has anyone on here ever not ultimately received there Jordan's or a refund?

3.)  What is the history of this seller and his different names.

Any additional details, info, and comments would be helpful.  Thank You

1. No
2. Legit, Authentic, Sometimes they are, He has slow shipping and does respond slow - never, always got refund

3. What do you mean?

Hes good buy from him hes authentic.

Originally Posted by ehbball88

I have a few questions regarding this Jordan seller and his business.
1.)  Is slamdunkspace.com, air randy, and Jay all the same person/business?

2.)  If the answer to the above question is yes, then is he legit?  Are his Jordan's authentic?  Are they B-grade/variants?  Other than lack of communication and delayed shipping has anyone on here ever not ultimately received there Jordan's or a refund?

3.)  What is the history of this seller and his different names.

Any additional details, info, and comments would be helpful.  Thank You

1. No
2. Legit, Authentic, Sometimes they are, He has slow shipping and does respond slow - never, always got refund

3. What do you mean?

Hes good buy from him hes authentic.

I got my cool greys early from air randy and they had flaws to begin with, wont ever deal with again....

I got my cool greys early from air randy and they had flaws to begin with, wont ever deal with again....

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by bossalinie

Originally Posted by mjfanatic

dudes legit.. just makes me mad.. that he says wholesale prices but wants to charge like 275 for the cg 11.. theres nothing whole sale about that price
anyway.. i guess some of his prices are decent if you want 1 pair.. but id rather wait and cop off swoosh for 40 % off.. anyway here are pix of the 2011 TB 3 that were ordered from jay

whats the total price on those 3s?

$180-$!$
How do you know if these are the ones coming out next year or the ones that recently came out in 2009?!?! are there any big difference's cuz they appear to look the same from this.

havent been looking up on those 3s but arent the 2011s supposed to have inner red tongue ?

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by bossalinie

Originally Posted by mjfanatic

dudes legit.. just makes me mad.. that he says wholesale prices but wants to charge like 275 for the cg 11.. theres nothing whole sale about that price
anyway.. i guess some of his prices are decent if you want 1 pair.. but id rather wait and cop off swoosh for 40 % off.. anyway here are pix of the 2011 TB 3 that were ordered from jay

whats the total price on those 3s?

$180-$!$
How do you know if these are the ones coming out next year or the ones that recently came out in 2009?!?! are there any big difference's cuz they appear to look the same from this.

havent been looking up on those 3s but arent the 2011s supposed to have inner red tongue ?

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by rareair45

there is alot of speculation about this

Authentic?
Well lets just not say not "always" 100 percent.
Explain yourself.
Rakim please Private message me. Would rather not start drama on the boards.

Authentic?
Explain yourself.

Authentic?
Explain yourself.
So you say that a certain site may not have 100% authentic shoes and you don't think it's pertinent you share that info with people who might buy from that site?

Authentic?
Explain yourself.
So you say that a certain site may not have 100% authentic shoes and you don't think it's pertinent you share that info with people who might buy from that site?

Do yall think that "NIKE" is behind it all, because i think if one of us (average citizen) got hold of lets just say "Concords" earlier than any of them, "and selling them" NIKE would be ready to press some type of charges? I think they give NIKE a certain percentage and in turn it helps NIKE out for HYPE. Of course NIKE will put up a front that they dont release shoes early but this is the same company that basically invented child labor in third world countries. just my opinion

Do yall think that "NIKE" is behind it all, because i think if one of us (average citizen) got hold of lets just say "Concords" earlier than any of them, "and selling them" NIKE would be ready to press some type of charges? I think they give NIKE a certain percentage and in turn it helps NIKE out for HYPE. Of course NIKE will put up a front that they dont release shoes early but this is the same company that basically invented child labor in third world countries. just my opinion

Originally Posted by Sutekh3

He sells the 2009 release of "TrueBlue" 3s.
Talked to him on MSN

I purchased these from Air Randy back in '09 and he was totally legit! 

Originally Posted by Sutekh3

He sells the 2009 release of "TrueBlue" 3s.
Talked to him on MSN

I purchased these from Air Randy back in '09 and he was totally legit! 

Originally Posted by mrkane

Yeah, but they're not located in the US so theres not much Nike can do. So I don't think Nike is behind it at all.

Back
Top Bottom