SLAMDUNKSPACE, AIR RANDY, JAY - WHATS THE DEAL WHEN IT COMES TO JORDANS???

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure those are the 09 true blues. Jay had those on his site for a while for the same price $150, but it used to say 2009 True Blues.Now it doesn't, so I would check to see if those are the 11' TBs or the 09's

they say from previous cg thread that early pairs has lighter colored box which idk if mine are coz i didnt cop a RD pair. so i cant compare my pair to that.. but who cares about the box.. check the dip part right by the toe box. u can tell that right pair has more pointier dip compare to left. just something for you guys to look at.. nonethless my pair feels and well looks great!! just throwin my 2 cents in. =/  yes. its a gamble getting early pair from overseas,, never will i order from him again. (personal *$%) id just wait it out or go to rmk. =)

cc725b5e745d87596a2702ba6e2a7acef11fd8f.pjpg

they say from previous cg thread that early pairs has lighter colored box which idk if mine are coz i didnt cop a RD pair. so i cant compare my pair to that.. but who cares about the box.. check the dip part right by the toe box. u can tell that right pair has more pointier dip compare to left. just something for you guys to look at.. nonethless my pair feels and well looks great!! just throwin my 2 cents in. =/  yes. its a gamble getting early pair from overseas,, never will i order from him again. (personal *$%) id just wait it out or go to rmk. =)

cc725b5e745d87596a2702ba6e2a7acef11fd8f.pjpg

Originally Posted by zyr12wnb

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

There is some info on ISS regarding this. The question is how do they get the shoes to begin with?   JB only sends the B grades to their outlets and all A's go to licensed retailers.

They are based off in China, where the production is.
No, get the shoes themselves months ahead to begin with. 

Originally Posted by zyr12wnb

There is some info on ISS regarding this. The question is how do they get the shoes to begin with?   JB only sends the B grades to their outlets and all A's go to licensed retailers.

They are based off in China, where the production is.
No, get the shoes themselves months ahead to begin with. 

Noone really has a answer to that anywhere, I asked Air Randy and he didnt respond. But I do know pre-release shoes are B-Grades, Nike only stamp the pairs they sell. It was 2 guys selling a pair of BIN V's on I$$ and they had the same production numbers...ofcoarse 1 pair was from Marqueesole, didnt find out what the other was from.

Nike more than likely scrapped one of them and replaced it. Thats more proof than anybody should need regarding them sites selling B-Grades.

Noone really has a answer to that anywhere, I asked Air Randy and he didnt respond. But I do know pre-release shoes are B-Grades, Nike only stamp the pairs they sell. It was 2 guys selling a pair of BIN V's on I$$ and they had the same production numbers...ofcoarse 1 pair was from Marqueesole, didnt find out what the other was from.

Nike more than likely scrapped one of them and replaced it. Thats more proof than anybody should need regarding them sites selling B-Grades.

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

I can bet it like how major dept. stores send their leftovers to outlets like Ross/Marshalls but only these are minor/major defects that didn't pass inspections. Nike sell these shoes for a huge discount to Air-Randy & etc. which Air-Randy then mark up the prices to make a profit.

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

I can bet it like how major dept. stores send their leftovers to outlets like Ross/Marshalls but only these are minor/major defects that didn't pass inspections. Nike sell these shoes for a huge discount to Air-Randy & etc. which Air-Randy then mark up the prices to make a profit.

Originally Posted by glitch008

Originally Posted by alwayzrekin

how can i find the web site address for air randy  or jay
Try the 1st page:
http://www.slamdunkspace.com
http://www.air-randy.com 

If you actually read the post you would found it clearly said Air-Randy.com got shut down....when I bought them junk Powder 9's from him he gave me this site. myhome-concept.com.
But now thats down too

Originally Posted by glitch008

Originally Posted by alwayzrekin

how can i find the web site address for air randy  or jay
Try the 1st page:
http://www.slamdunkspace.com
http://www.air-randy.com 

If you actually read the post you would found it clearly said Air-Randy.com got shut down....when I bought them junk Powder 9's from him he gave me this site. myhome-concept.com.
But now thats down too

i would rather deal with the following in order:
1. NDC

2. physical retail store (FTL etc)

3. other site (FTL.com etc)

4. FC/PYS

5. Legit ISS/eBay seller; in USA only. 

i would rather deal with the following in order:
1. NDC

2. physical retail store (FTL etc)

3. other site (FTL.com etc)

4. FC/PYS