SLAMDUNKSPACE, AIR RANDY, JAY - WHATS THE DEAL WHEN IT COMES TO JORDANS???

Originally Posted by mrkane

Do yall think that "NIKE" is behind it all, because i think if one of us (average citizen) got hold of lets just say "Concords" earlier than any of them, "and selling them" NIKE would be ready to press some type of charges? I think they give NIKE a certain percentage and in turn it helps NIKE out for HYPE. Of course NIKE will put up a front that they dont release shoes early but this is the same company that basically invented child labor in third world countries. just my opinion

Yeah, but they're not located in the US so theres not much Nike can do. So I don't think Nike is behind it at all.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by bossalinie

Originally Posted by mjfanatic

dudes legit.. just makes me mad.. that he says wholesale prices but wants to charge like 275 for the cg 11.. theres nothing whole sale about that price
anyway.. i guess some of his prices are decent if you want 1 pair.. but id rather wait and cop off swoosh for 40 % off.. anyway here are pix of the 2011 TB 3 that were ordered from jay

whats the total price on those 3s?

$180-$!$
How do you know if these are the ones coming out next year or the ones that recently came out in 2009?!?! are there any big difference's cuz they appear to look the same from this.

havent been looking up on those 3s but arent the 2011s supposed to have inner red tongue ?
im sayin
dude that posted pics just disappeared
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Originally Posted by Yung J Walker

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by bossalinie

Originally Posted by mjfanatic

dudes legit.. just makes me mad.. that he says wholesale prices but wants to charge like 275 for the cg 11.. theres nothing whole sale about that price
anyway.. i guess some of his prices are decent if you want 1 pair.. but id rather wait and cop off swoosh for 40 % off.. anyway here are pix of the 2011 TB 3 that were ordered from jay

whats the total price on those 3s?

$180-$!$
How do you know if these are the ones coming out next year or the ones that recently came out in 2009?!?! are there any big difference's cuz they appear to look the same from this.

havent been looking up on those 3s but arent the 2011s supposed to have inner red tongue ?
im sayin
dude that posted pics just disappeared
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by king26

Do yall think that "NIKE" is behind it all, because i think if one of us (average citizen) got hold of lets just say "Concords" earlier than any of them, "and selling them" NIKE would be ready to press some type of charges? I think they give NIKE a certain percentage and in turn it helps NIKE out for HYPE. Of course NIKE will put up a front that they dont release shoes early but this is the same company that basically invented child labor in third world countries. just my opinion

Yeah, but they're not located in the US so theres not much Nike can do. So I don't think Nike is behind it at all.
they are buying them straight from the Nike factory, regardless of what anyone says. people have been saying for awhile that all these being sold early were "stolen" but come on, how is it possible for all these sites to steal thousands of pairs of shoes for every release? exactly its not possible. they are most likley buying each shoe from the factory for dirt cheap

they are buying them straight from the Nike factory, regardless of what anyone says. people have been saying for awhile that all these being sold early were "stolen" but come on, how is it possible for all these sites to steal thousands of pairs of shoes for every release? exactly its not possible. they are most likley buying each shoe from the factory for dirt cheap

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Because.....Nike's policy is no sales before release date or they will revoke your license.  Plus, Eastbay and Finishline don't get their shipments months in advance.

Because.....Nike's policy is no sales before release date or they will revoke your license.  Plus, Eastbay and Finishline don't get their shipments months in advance.

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

^^ so how do you suggest they get em sir, cause thats what the topic is abt??? You believe what nike wants you to believe SON. Unplug yourself from the matrix dawg...open your mind

^^ so how do you suggest they get em sir, cause thats what the topic is abt??? You believe what nike wants you to believe SON. Unplug yourself from the matrix dawg...open your mind

NIKE factory is selling them meaning they are getting money from these sales by selling "reject" pairs maybe? im not too sure whats going on, im just throwing this out there since months ago people assumed they were stolen which is ridiculous honestly.

NIKE factory is selling them meaning they are getting money from these sales by selling "reject" pairs maybe? im not too sure whats going on, im just throwing this out there since months ago people assumed they were stolen which is ridiculous honestly.

grin.gif
  Oh dear, you have a lot to learn about business.

grin.gif
  Oh dear, you have a lot to learn about business.

My Opinion:

I Jus Think They Sell The B-Grades @ Retail Price To Sellers Such As AirRandy, Marqueesole, Ect. An They Make Profit By Selling Them For A Higher Price Jus For You To Have Them Early... Its No Way They Can Steal That Many Shoes Every Time A Shoe Comes Out With Out Nike Noticing... Nike Is A Billion Dollar Company... If They Were Getting Worked For That Many Shoes Best Believe They Woulda Filed Some Type Of Law Suit. Eastbay, Footlocker, Ect. Is Not Gonna Sell Us B-Grade Shoes... So Therefore They Will Wait To Get The Best Produced Shoes When Their Shipments Are Scheduled To Come In...  

My Opinion:

I Jus Think They Sell The B-Grades @ Retail Price To Sellers Such As AirRandy, Marqueesole, Ect. An They Make Profit By Selling Them For A Higher Price Jus For You To Have Them Early... Its No Way They Can Steal That Many Shoes Every Time A Shoe Comes Out With Out Nike Noticing... Nike Is A Billion Dollar Company... If They Were Getting Worked For That Many Shoes Best Believe They Woulda Filed Some Type Of Law Suit. Eastbay, Footlocker, Ect. Is Not Gonna Sell Us B-Grade Shoes... So Therefore They Will Wait To Get The Best Produced Shoes When Their Shipments Are Scheduled To Come In...  

Originally Posted by Rod301

My Opinion:

Thats kinda the way i understand it too.  Nike produces so many shoes and the pre production are B-grades.  They are sold to various accounts that arent allowed to call themselves licensed retailers.  They are then sold to us as early release.  I wouldnt be surprised if nike sent some pretty bad ones but I dont think these resellers would sell those they prolly just toss em or whatver.  But i gott say that Ive bought kicks from my foot locker and champs and have noticed defects too.  The only shoes i think I would seriously stay away from early releases are numbered shoes.  Ive seenheard about some duplicates of shoes like the BIN V's that the one guy bought as a early release.  I think youre taking that chance any time you buy from retailers in Taiwan, China, Thailand Etc.

Originally Posted by Rod301

My Opinion:

Thats kinda the way i understand it too.  Nike produces so many shoes and the pre production are B-grades.  They are sold to various accounts that arent allowed to call themselves licensed retailers.  They are then sold to us as early release.  I wouldnt be surprised if nike sent some pretty bad ones but I dont think these resellers would sell those they prolly just toss em or whatver.  But i gott say that Ive bought kicks from my foot locker and champs and have noticed defects too.  The only shoes i think I would seriously stay away from early releases are numbered shoes.  Ive seenheard about some duplicates of shoes like the BIN V's that the one guy bought as a early release.  I think youre taking that chance any time you buy from retailers in Taiwan, China, Thailand Etc.

Hey guys Im new to the site but I noticed the interesting dialogue going on. Let me take a moment to introduce a new idea that I have been researching on for years. Remember, these major brands contract international manufacturers to produce their products. But since that fiasco in the 2000's with the workers and contractors and wages dealing with Nike, a lot of their manufacturers servered their relationship with Nike and was paid off.

Well, they still have the technology, equipment, knowledge, and labor to produce Nike goods but here's the kick, they don't have to abide by the strict contractural agreement that Nike imposes. Also, there are no copyright infringement laws in China prohibiting them from manufacturing and selling there. It has created a small underground economy that has been flooded by the selling of fakes and knockoffs.

However, there are companies who have official branded products that are recognizably identical, they just aren't certified. As long as there is a reasonable release period of these shoes and the craftenship of these manufacturers stays consistent, no one here will ever know, nor will they care to know, and you just might come across a legit ethical business like Jay and Randy. It takes money to make money and the name of the game is pay as you play. Hope this helps out a little and stirs up some thoughts and ideas guys.

Hey guys Im new to the site but I noticed the interesting dialogue going on. Let me take a moment to introduce a new idea that I have been researching on for years. Remember, these major brands contract international manufacturers to produce their products. But since that fiasco in the 2000's with the workers and contractors and wages dealing with Nike, a lot of their manufacturers servered their relationship with Nike and was paid off.

Well, they still have the technology, equipment, knowledge, and labor to produce Nike goods but here's the kick, they don't have to abide by the strict contractural agreement that Nike imposes. Also, there are no copyright infringement laws in China prohibiting them from manufacturing and selling there. It has created a small underground economy that has been flooded by the selling of fakes and knockoffs.

However, there are companies who have official branded products that are recognizably identical, they just aren't certified. As long as there is a reasonable release period of these shoes and the craftenship of these manufacturers stays consistent, no one here will ever know, nor will they care to know, and you just might come across a legit ethical business like Jay and Randy. It takes money to make money and the name of the game is pay as you play. Hope this helps out a little and stirs up some thoughts and ideas guys.

Back
Top Bottom