SLAMDUNKSPACE, AIR RANDY, JAY - WHATS THE DEAL WHEN IT COMES TO JORDANS???

Am I the only person that noticed the Space Jams that AR are selling have jumpman jordan instead of jumpman jam?

Am I the only person that noticed the Space Jams that AR are selling have jumpman jordan instead of jumpman jam?

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Man the shoes they getting are the factory rejects.That 10% before and after a failed QC inspection of a shoe is what their selling. So they take those shoes that's what their selling early. So if you want to pay those ridiculous prices to gamble at getting a shoe that may have defects early then that's your business.Just remember in the end that none of these guys are endorsed by Nike or Jordan and if you get that jacked up pair that you may be stuck with it. RT
QFT

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Man the shoes they getting are the factory rejects.That 10% before and after a failed QC inspection of a shoe is what their selling. So they take those shoes that's what their selling early. So if you want to pay those ridiculous prices to gamble at getting a shoe that may have defects early then that's your business.Just remember in the end that none of these guys are endorsed by Nike or Jordan and if you get that jacked up pair that you may be stuck with it. RT
QFT

Originally Posted by NIKESUX

Jumpman Jordan is legit on the 2009 Space Jams. Jumpman Jam was only on the 2000 Space Jams

Jumpman Jordan is legit on the 2009 Space Jams. Jumpman Jam was only on the 2000 Space Jams

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

[color= rgb(51, 102, 255)]Jumpman Jordan is legit on the 2009 Space Jams. Jumpman Jam was only on the 2000 Space Jams[/color]

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

[color= rgb(51, 102, 255)]Jumpman Jordan is legit on the 2009 Space Jams. Jumpman Jam was only on the 2000 Space Jams[/color]

lulz wut?

they all say jumpman jordan
indifferent.gif

lulz wut?

they all say jumpman jordan
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DREdwards

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya just purchased the last two size 11s for the Space Jams. Also pre-ordered a pair of Size 12 Concords. Generaiya will update with pics when received.
Do you refer to yourself in the third person in real life too?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

akward.gif

Originally Posted by DREdwards

Originally Posted by KG21

Generaiya just purchased the last two size 11s for the Space Jams. Also pre-ordered a pair of Size 12 Concords. Generaiya will update with pics when received.
Do you refer to yourself in the third person in real life too?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

akward.gif

This made my day, thanks.
Twinsnyc will be waiting for generaaiya's pics.
roll.gif

This made my day, thanks.
Twinsnyc will be waiting for generaaiya's pics.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom