SLAVE BABIES as GATOR BAIT

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

someone let me know if the vid is worth the watch. i'm on wi-fi slower than an Oliver Miller sit-up.

Its a video about black babies being fed to alligators, you can pretty much paint your own mental picture
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

someone let me know if the vid is worth the watch. i'm on wi-fi slower than an Oliver Miller sit-up.

Its a video about black babies being fed to alligators, you can pretty much paint your own mental picture
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by kash55

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Examples please. I am not saying they don't happen, I just want to hear a few things that you feel fall under that umbrella.
Bonded labor is extremely prevalent in developing countries around the world. Nothing pseudo about it.
Modern-day slaves can be found laboring as servants or concubines in Sudan, as child "carpet slaves" in India, or as cane-cutters in Haiti and southern Pakistan, to name but a few instances. According to Anti-Slavery International, the world's oldest human rights organization, there are currently over 20 million people in bondage.

Read more: Slavery in the Modern World — Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/spot/slavery1.html#ixzz1OHGXOea3
dubai is built on slave labor.

Originally Posted by kash55

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Examples please. I am not saying they don't happen, I just want to hear a few things that you feel fall under that umbrella.
Bonded labor is extremely prevalent in developing countries around the world. Nothing pseudo about it.
Modern-day slaves can be found laboring as servants or concubines in Sudan, as child "carpet slaves" in India, or as cane-cutters in Haiti and southern Pakistan, to name but a few instances. According to Anti-Slavery International, the world's oldest human rights organization, there are currently over 20 million people in bondage.

Read more: Slavery in the Modern World — Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/spot/slavery1.html#ixzz1OHGXOea3
dubai is built on slave labor.

^^^^ A sudanese slave came to speak at my high school, i don't think people understood what i meant when I said slavery still goes on today. It isn't a watered down modern version of slavery.

^^^^ A sudanese slave came to speak at my high school, i don't think people understood what i meant when I said slavery still goes on today. It isn't a watered down modern version of slavery.

This is one of the worst things i have ever heard about. i am at a loss for words.

smh

This is one of the worst things i have ever heard about. i am at a loss for words.

smh

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

i believe it, i just haven't heard a lot of stories.  i should read up on it.

so basically i read arabs living in sudan are running the slave trade? it sounded like the sudanese gov't wants islam to be the national religion so they are backing people taking christians in the south as slaves.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

i believe it, i just haven't heard a lot of stories.  i should read up on it.

so basically i read arabs living in sudan are running the slave trade? it sounded like the sudanese gov't wants islam to be the national religion so they are backing people taking christians in the south as slaves.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeadTrini1

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

"Get over it, bro. That was hundreds of years ago"...
..."the struggle for gay rights is the same thing Black people went through - how can you not see that?"

"All in all, slavery wasn't that bad - at least they got free housing..."
It's a shame people think like this
30t6p3b.gif
this, im sorry but i cant beleive that that dude is serious "same thing gays are going thru today" 
laugh.gif

I just gotta laugh.

Oh...

Originally Posted by SneakerHeadTrini1

Originally Posted by vezon

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

"Get over it, bro. That was hundreds of years ago"...
..."the struggle for gay rights is the same thing Black people went through - how can you not see that?"

"All in all, slavery wasn't that bad - at least they got free housing..."
It's a shame people think like this
30t6p3b.gif
this, im sorry but i cant beleive that that dude is serious "same thing gays are going thru today" 
laugh.gif

I just gotta laugh.

Oh...

very disgusting, but what hasn't America done to dehumanize the other ethnic groups. America will stay being a bully and thirsty. This country was made on blood, sweat and tears

very disgusting, but what hasn't America done to dehumanize the other ethnic groups. America will stay being a bully and thirsty. This country was made on blood, sweat and tears

there are still slaves here in america...human trafficking is happening right here...

you wouldn't believe how many women are brought here as sex slaves or people that come as servants & have their documents taken and no way to escape...

happened in Jersey a few years ago...a couple was found to be holding a servant in their house

there are still slaves here in america...human trafficking is happening right here...

you wouldn't believe how many women are brought here as sex slaves or people that come as servants & have their documents taken and no way to escape...

happened in Jersey a few years ago...a couple was found to be holding a servant in their house

Back
Top Bottom