Sleeping through the night with females UNAPPRECIATION

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by bruce negro

It takes you all night to finally smash in the AM and you have a problem with her staying after?...great going.

Dudes try so hard to be this Alpha character on here, I can bet money you were the one shedding tears and hugging up on this chick.

Be a +#%@#@ man....she gave you P, the least you can do is let her chill...I want a daughter so bad, but I feel I would kill a little +%+*+*+#!@@! for talking wreckless about my daughter like this.
Tell us more about your past broad struggles on the path to simp enlightenment, ksteezy.
Actually, nah, just shut that #%*# up.

Yeah let's throw in NTs favorite word, because I respect women I'm a simp, because I don't or didn't smash women in the past just for the hell of it even if I wasn't attracted to them I'm a simp, grow the *!%+ up, ya need to stop acting like thirsty @%% individuals, like the world is gonna run out of women for you to sleep with, I can't understand even grown @%% men in their 30's with this type of mentality, "I !%%%@% you, hell I even did it raw, but once in 7 minutes when we are done, %!*+ my face..." ya act as if a woman didn't give birth to you, hope ya moms got trains ran on them in college.Explain to me the logic of sleeping with someone you wouldn't be caught in public with, I'll wait.

Son sit down, 85% of dudes in this post now have no idea what you're talking about, myself included. When did OP ever say he wasn't attracted to this girl? His post is about not wanting to cuddle after he GOT the buns, so how is he with thirst, my son? The post is about not wanting to cuddle in his tiny %#+ dorm bed, why are you giving me the sociological status of hook-ups in 2011? You hope my moms got a train ran on in college? I hope your future daughter gets raw-dogged by a scrub wearing FUBU. Talking so reckless over the Internet, I hope you use more sense in real life; last I checked J. Crew doesn't use anti-shoulder clapping material 
grin.gif

Tell us more about your past broad struggles on the path to simp enlightenment, ksteezy.

Yeah let's throw in NTs favorite word, because I respect women I'm a simp, because I don't or didn't smash women in the past just for the hell of it even if I wasn't attracted to them I'm a simp, grow the *!%+ up, ya need to stop acting like thirsty @%% individuals, like the world is gonna run out of women for you to sleep with, I can't understand even grown @%% men in their 30's with this type of mentality, "I !%%%@% you, hell I even did it raw, but once in 7 minutes when we are done, %!*+ my face..." ya act as if a woman didn't give birth to you, hope ya moms got trains ran on them in college.Explain to me the logic of sleeping with someone you wouldn't be caught in public with, I'll wait.

Son sit down, 85% of dudes in this post now have no idea what you're talking about, myself included. When did OP ever say he wasn't attracted to this girl? His post is about not wanting to cuddle after he GOT the buns, so how is he with thirst, my son? The post is about not wanting to cuddle in his tiny %#+ dorm bed, why are you giving me the sociological status of hook-ups in 2011? You hope my moms got a train ran on in college? I hope your future daughter gets raw-dogged by a scrub wearing FUBU. Talking so reckless over the Internet, I hope you use more sense in real life; last I checked J. Crew doesn't use anti-shoulder clapping material 
grin.gif
No beef with ksteezy but that part had me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

All you had to do was cuddle with her OP! SMH what's so hard about that? That's the problem with dudes these days, so damn selfish, always wanting to get the box, then when they finally do, they just up and leave. What part of the game is that?

Show some affection bro... ain't no harm in that! Love her man, hold her tight, run your fingers through her hair! Ain't no deducting Alpha Points from doing that. You still good fambs! Kiss the back of her neck and give her 10 reasons why you love her.

Takes notes breathens... y'all can thank me later!
pimp.gif

we all get your lil act man...it was funny and threw a couple people off the first couple post, but now its just corny.

your trying to hard to get a reaction out of other men.

Along with 99% of the jokes on NT. But since mine deals with your manlihood, it's corny.

I'm not trying to be funny, I'm being real! You got all these damn threads created by 'Alpha' males with girl problems. Then you have all these thirsty dudes posting in the 'Booty' and 'Black, Asian, Latina' Appreciation threads with #foreveralone replies. And yet, I'm the corny one?

I see my dude KSteezy getting bashed in the every thread whenever he posts about his wife. And for what? Because he actually treated a girl with love and respect, and she wanted to marry him?
laugh.gif

Whether y'all think I'm 'trolling' or not, ya know I'm right.

You hope my moms got a train ran on in college? I hope your future daughter gets raw-dogged by a scrub wearing FUBU. Talking so reckless over the Internet, I hope you use more sense in real life; last I checked J. Crew doesn't use anti-shoulder clapping material 
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I CANT BREATHE

grin.gif

My dude, she wasn't a discomfort to him all %!%*%$ night while he was trying to get in her, it was only after that he wanted to dispose of her, I know to you alphas that's cool and all, but picture someone treating your moms like that or even your daughter...would it be nice, granted some females out there don't have any self respect, but that doesn't give us the right to act like a douche.Btw ya need to come up with some new material, Jcrew #%%% is drying the %*!@ out.And get the sand out your vagina, I may be quoting you, but my statement about your mom getting a train ran on them was more of a general thing to any dude who feels this behavior is acceptable, what the %*!@ is wrong with you kids nowadays?

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Ksteezy is really gonna get himself banned just to show us he doesn't date men in real life?

I didn't break any rule that I know of....but I know there are NTers on some Billy The Kid steez with the report button.

grin.gif

My dude, she wasn't a discomfort to him all %!%*%$ night while he was trying to get in her, it was only after that he wanted to dispose of her, I know to you alphas that's cool and all, but picture someone treating your moms like that or even your daughter...would it be nice, granted some females out there don't have any self respect, but that doesn't give us the right to act like a douche.Btw ya need to come up with some new material, Jcrew #%%% is drying the %*!@ out.And get the sand out your vagina, I may be quoting you, but my statement about your mom getting a train ran on them was more of a general thing to any dude who feels this behavior is acceptable, what the %*!@ is wrong with you kids nowadays?
And what are you playing Devil's Advocate so damn hard for? I know you need another way to get all of that estrogen out of your system when you're not lip-syncing to Top 40 pop songs and posting them on youtube but give it a rest fam 
laugh.gif
 Dudes branding other dudes and even themselves as "alpha" or "beta" is corny; this isn't a result of OP being a bad person, it's a result of her making the conscious decision to let him smash knowing the situation. From what I can tell this is not dude's wifey, he hasn't been in some relationship talks with this girl, she just happened to stay over and let him hit.... does she deserve to be treated with the same smash protocol as a girlfriend or wifey? Hell no. If a girl has only enough respect for herself to do something that would make her a J.O. then let her be treated as a J.O. It's not OP or any other person's job to teach her how to hold herself in high regard. That was supposed to be her parents' job and they must have dropped the ball. Yeah, we don't have to act like douches to every girl, but don't condemn this man, or any of us for that matter, for not trying to save a +%#! 

All you had to do was cuddle with her OP! SMH what's so hard about that? That's the problem with dudes these days, so damn selfish, always wanting to get the box, then when they finally do, they just up and leave. What part of the game is that?

Show some affection bro... ain't no harm in that! Love her man, hold her tight, run your fingers through her hair! Ain't no deducting Alpha Points from doing that. You still good fambs! Kiss the back of her neck and give her 10 reasons why you love her.

Takes notes breathens... y'all can thank me later!
pimp.gif

we all get your lil act man...it was funny and threw a couple people off the first couple post, but now its just corny.

Along with 99% of the jokes on NT. But since mine deals with your manlihood, it's corny.

I'm not trying to be funny, I'm being real! You got all these damn threads created by 'Alpha' males with girl problems. Then you have all these thirsty dudes posting in the 'Booty' and 'Black, Asian, Latina' Appreciation threads with #foreveralone replies. And yet, I'm the corny one?

I see my dude KSteezy getting bashed in the every thread whenever he posts about his wife. And for what? Because he actually treated a girl with love and respect, and she wanted to marry him?
laugh.gif

Ok this can be correct it can also be HORRIBLY wrong.  All situations are different

But i was talking to this one female.  And we smashed whatever whatever would cuddle, hug her goodbye text her infrequently.  She immedietly thought we were starting a relationship due to my AFFECTION.  I had to cut everything off after just 3 weeks.  But i tried to play it cool with the cuddling and the nice guy routine.  It backfired hardcore.  So if the girl is a potential roster-filler and not gf material be careful with this brethren.  They will catch feelings and get the wrong idea....and then later post about it subliminally on twitter and facebook "all i miss is your warm body beside me"  ummmmm #**%

The Old' one sided idea that is up to the female to set the boundaries, OP stood up all night talking to her, it took son all night to smash, he put in that much work for what you referred to as a JO, nah he ain't thirsty, he didnt do anything wrong, she should be stoned to death, keep at it alphas...funny thing though, for a forum filled with all these dudes who don't give a damb about a woman, this place sure is filled with one too many women advice thread, place reeks of hipocrisy.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

laugh.gif

Ok this can be correct it can also be HORRIBLY wrong.  All situations are different

But i was talking to this one female.  And we smashed whatever whatever would cuddle, hug her goodbye text her infrequently.  She immedietly thought we were starting a relationship due to my AFFECTION.  I had to cut everything off after just 3 weeks.  But i tried to play it cool with the cuddling and the nice guy routine.  It backfired hardcore.  So if the girl is a potential roster-filler and not gf material be careful with this brethren.  They will catch feelings and get the wrong idea....and then later post about it subliminally on twitter and facebook "all i miss is your warm body beside me"  ummmmm #**%

You're right, it MAY turn out to be a bad situation. But here's the thing, the only time I see girls catch feelings is because GUYS lead them on. You may not have think it, but you definitely led her on.

Obviously you admitted to talking to her for some quite some time. That right there developed chemistry, she most likely took it as a developing to relationship. Then you finally hit and quit, while she's over there thinking you made love to her and showed affection which showed you cared.

Guys bring that #!%* upon themselves, thinking they can just get a girl's pants and *$!! with their emotions and dip.

laugh.gif

You're right, it MAY turn out to be a bad situation. But here's the thing, the only time I see girls catch feelings is because GUYS lead them on. You may not have think it, but you definitely led her on.

Obviously you admitted to talking to her for some quite some time. That right there developed chemistry, she most likely took it as a developing to relationship. Then you finally hit and quit, while she's over there thinking you made love to her and showed affection which showed you cared.

Guys bring that #!%* upon themselves, thinking they can just get a girl's pants and *$!! with their emotions and dip.

/thread]Dudes simp their way into their pants and then wanna act all Alpha when mission was accomplished and talk about how much these females be on their D, as if they did absolutely nothing to lead them in that direction....be real with yourselves, very few men are completely straight forward, specially at the age some of you are in.

/thread]Dudes simp their way into their pants and then wanna act all Alpha when mission was accomplished and talk about how much these females be on their D, as if they did absolutely nothing to lead them in that direction....be real with yourselves, very few men are completely straight forward, specially at the age some of you are in.
I hear you guys but im 24 years old.  And everything me and female did was casual.  Met one weekend.  Hit me up the next weekend went out, met up with her got drunk hooked up.  Basically the same situation the following weekend.  Texted 2 days in between the hook ups for casual how was work type deal.  Then out of the blue on weekend 3 ran into her friends, had them asking me all types of relationship questions......knew it was time to bail.

In reality sleeping with a girl is basically leading them on
laugh.gif
.  I am not complaining I understand the game.  I know sleeping with a women can never be just that.  Unless you find that girl that is down with that but usually that doesn't last too long either until they catch feelings or you do.  But I am just saying to the younger NTers out there.  If your only intention is to smash, use your affection wisely. 

man, you dudes who are saying to offer up home girl to his roommate are gross, i feel OP tho, i dont live in a dorm anymore, apartment ftw, but dorm slumber parties were the worse, the beds sucked and yea bein 6'2 190 tryin to share with any girl was mad annoying to me, but i never understood the whole "kick her out after mash" mentality, i love girls so i stay with one in my bed, but then again i always have feelings for girls i smash so i like them to stay around
i need a girl to rub my back until i fall asleep, feels soo good, and i just realized OP didnt smash until 7 am and had her up there at 1 am, thats crazy, last night i smashed at 12 and fell asleep at 2, all nighters in a dorm are whack

I used to have the same problem when I was dorming. HJated it. My shorty was dorming before me, so when I would stay over, I didnt mind because it was her spot. Gotta respect that. When I got my own spot, I would smash, and give her an excuse like " I got a big test in the morning and I need a good night's sleep". I couldn;t deal with that.

Fast forward to now, I got my own spot but got basically a twin bed. I would smash and want shorty to go home but she would always complain about it being too late. Solution. Copped a futon. Smashed on the bed, put her to sleep on the futon. problem solved.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I used to have the same problem when I was dorming. HJated it. My shorty was dorming before me, so when I would stay over, I didnt mind because it was her spot. Gotta respect that. When I got my own spot, I would smash, and give her an excuse like " I got a big test in the morning and I need a good night's sleep". I couldn;t deal with that.

Fast forward to now, I got my own spot but got basically a twin bed. I would smash and want shorty to go home but she would always complain about it being too late. Solution. Copped a futon. Smashed on the bed, put her to sleep on the futon. problem solved.

roll.gif
Wait so it was cool for you to invade her space right?...what if she felt just like you, except she had a little more class and didnt kick you out of her place?...this dude bought his girl a futton instead of buying a grown man's bed, how you sleepin in a twin bed in your own place?...you must be from Ninjahood's block.

Ayo Steezy, why you mad we aint wifing these birds?
Some dudes aint the type to cuddle after sex...even with their WIFE. Theres even women that dont really care to cuddle after sex. Cant be mad at that.

JOs will be JOs and they will get treated as such. Your favorite rapper Kanye Jesus has done #+%%%% plenty of girls he dont care about, are we going to pull his cards too?

Its all part of the game, man. You dont have to play it, you dont even have to like it but theres plenty of males AND females out there willing to play it and you cant be trying to save every bird when she gets caught up.

It doesnt mean that theres no respect for women. For better or for worse casual sex just isnt as taboo as it once was. These $*%%#% are out there getting more meat than my mouth on Thanksgiving. Just the way it is homie.

Spoiler [+]
We still catching the Jets/Giants game?

It's not about cuddling, truth be told I dot even cuddle with my wife, my body temperature is too high for that, or even about casual sex...is about respect bro, leading a girl on...smashing and then talk about, go to sleep on the couch !%$*+, or get out my house please...at least be subtle, she gave you the box, the least you can do is let her lay in bed till the morning...then again I've never been the type to smash someone I wouldnt take out on a date, never really understood how men can drop their standards so low that they smash ogres or women they know been around the block 20 times.

I'm working on those tickets, would love to see your face when my boys kill your season.

Back
Top Bottom