SMH at dude not standing up for his girl

This is why you don't sit in the nosebleeds with the idiot Dodger fans. Less idiots at field level.

Dodger fans are notorious for heckling fans from other teams. Back when Barry Bonds still played I had field level seats down the third base line, and we wereall yelling and screaming at him, and there was one single Giants fan with his orange shirt and Giants hat, and everyone was throwing peanuts at him, and HEgot thrown out because he turned around and flipped everyone off.

Who throws beer at a woman though? It's hard to hear why exactly they got into it, but I'm assuming it had to do with the fact that she was wearing aCardinals shirt at a Dodger game.

from worldstar

Fiance Drops 3 Disrespectful Fools Who Assaulted His Wife In Times Square. New York!

smh.gif
@ NIKETALK

W T F is wrong with you guys?

2 pages and not one response saying what the REAL problem in this vid was....

A DUDE OUSHED A CHICK DOWN SOME STAIRS

A DUDE SHOULD NEVER LAY HIS HANDS ON A GIRL.... I DONT GIVE A %%++ IF GIRL THROWS BEER/ IS TALKING %%++/SLAPSHIM....

1.FIRST, IF I WAS THE DODGER FAN I WOULDNT HAVE LAYED MY HANDS ON HER.

2.IF SHE CONTINUES TO DO %%++ THAT SHE SHOULDNT B DOIN IN THE FIRST PLACE IMA PUT HER BF IN PLACE.... NOT HER.... I DONT CARE IF HE AINT SAID WORD YET

3. IF I WAS THE BF OF THAT CHICK AND SEEN THEY THE ONLY 2 CARDINAL FANS IN A MIST OF DODGER FANS... FIRSTTHING I DO IS TELL MY GIRL TO CHILL AND SET HER STRAIGHT... THEN I JUST PIRSUE TO CARRY HER AND GO TO ANOTHER TWO EMPTY SEATS @ THE STADIUM OR SIMPY JUST WALKAROUND. THAT PREVENTS HER GETTING PHUSED DOWN STAIRS AND IT PREVENTS ME FROM GETTIN JUMPED BY THOSE 2 DUDES PLUS ANY OTHER IDIOT FANS THAT DECIDE TO JUMP INCUZ THEY THINK ITS RIGHT TO BACK UP THE OTHER DODGER FANS.

4. N W T F IS WRONG WITH THE DUDE WITH THE CAMERA..... YOU KEEP YOUR FILM ON THE ACTION NOT THE CROWD.... F ING DUMBAS

Damn that's messed up. she should break up with him for being a punk and not helping her.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

A DUDE SHOULD NEVER LAY HIS HANDS ON A GIRL.... I DONT GIVE A $#$! IF GIRL THROWS BEER/ IS TALKING $#$!/SLAPS HIM....

that is entirely false.

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

A DUDE SHOULD NEVER LAY HIS HANDS ON A GIRL.... I DONT GIVE A $#$! IF GIRL THROWS BEER/ IS TALKING $#$!/SLAPS HIM....

that is entirely false.

in a way it is, in a way its not.

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

from worldstar

Fiance Drops 3 Disrespectful Fools Who Assaulted His Wife In Times Square. New York!
This is exactly what the boyfriend should have done to the lame in the blue jacket.

A DUDE SHOULD NEVER LAY HIS HANDS ON A GIRL.... I DONT GIVE A %%++ IF GIRL THROWS BEER/ IS TALKING %%++/SLAPS HIM....
1. I'll start off with a disclaimer since I don't know the full story.
2. girl tried to slap his hat off...she smacked him in the face twice.
3. we don't see exactly how she fell...she could have went after him and he pushed back.

LMFAO. them dudes mustve been hella weak.....those looked like some 7th grade jabs being thrown around.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Dude should have did something, but you guys aren't thinking... maybe they were on their first date so dude wasn't trying to go all out like that for the first date.

Let me explain the strategy I would have did though...

If the odds are against you then you have to think rationally... I usually don't though and I would have swung and got it popping and probably beat up.

But, he should have got up higher than the fat dude and then kicked him down the steps and then wailed on homie with the blue hate who poured the beer.

Then I would have waited outside to see were they go and if not get it popping in the parking lot I would have followed them home and then found out where they, or at least one of them, lived and catch him on the creep tip with a baseball bat and did serious damage.

That would then lead to the other one somehow or someday coming over to the one I caught house and then that's when I plot on him and catch him on the sneak tip.

/
this is how stupid people get shot and/or killed. Pay attention.

This is how you confess to NikeTalk that you're a coward that let people walk all over you.

Yeah you're right... they do... not me.

I have the jump on them... trust I've been down the path I've explained before and I'm still here.

They're in L.A. and it's just like NY where the gun rules are strict... maybe you live somewhere that it isn't then things would change.

Tell me how you figure I would take an L when I have the jump on them and where they live?

What you think that I'm not going with the hammer just in case when I do go try and get at them?

So you would let that crap happen to your girl right?

By the way when you go to a Yankees game dudes be acting up when you got a banging girl because they be liquored up and have beer muscles.

Dude should have did something, but you guys aren't thinking... maybe they were on their first date so dude wasn't trying to go all out like that for the first date.

If the odds are against you then you have to think rationally... I usually don't though and I would have swung and got it popping and probably beat up.

But, he should have got up higher than the fat dude and then kicked him down the steps and then wailed on homie with the blue hate who poured the beer.

Then I would have waited outside to see were they go and if not get it popping in the parking lot I would have followed them home and then found out where they, or at least one of them, lived and catch him on the creep tip with a baseball bat and did serious damage.

That would then lead to the other one somehow or someday coming over to the one I caught house and then that's when I plot on him and catch him on the sneak tip.

/

This is how you confess to NikeTalk that you're a coward that let people walk all over you.

I have the jump on them... trust I've been down the path I've explained before and I'm still here.

They're in L.A. and it's just like NY where the gun rules are strict... maybe you live somewhere that it isn't then things would change.

Tell me how you figure I would take an L when I have the jump on them and where they live?

What you think that I'm not going with the hammer just in case when I do go try and get at them?

By the way when you go to a Yankees game dudes be acting up when you got a banging girl because they be liquored up and have beer muscles.

laugh.gif

I would have gone upstairs bought a lil bat and cracked that fat %+**+!%$+!$% and just left or took the case aint no way in #%*##$! hell I am going to let two#%*##$! lames punk me. But that is why I avoid !+%@ in the first place because sometime only way to teach people something is to beat it into them. I rememberonce me and my boys had to step in from drunk dodger fans whooping on two white guys who were mets fans. I remember we straight bombed on a %+**+!%$+!$% afterhis boys left him that fool was crying that we were all dodger fans and my boy was like that is why I am whooping your !@% so people dont say we are %***%%up. I hate #%*##$! bullies.

/

There's a difference between defending your girl on the spot, and finding out where they live and baseball batting them at their homes.
laugh.gif

My man is looking like a boxer in that worldstar clip but as far as that dodgers game goes homie could of said something even if he was a punk he should ofbought a beer and tossed it 1 of there face and got out of the arena

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Fighting isn't Always the answer tho

to be real i wouldn't for no female dont care...

long as the beer aint splash on me

plus these dudes was lookin for a fight

so they was bout that life

those is the type of people you can't feed they ego's

not fighting only makes em more confused and madd on why nada popped off

At the end of the day its just beer

relax be happy she still alive
you're a punk

spsfinest212 wrote:
Originally Posted by imajaywalker

from worldstar

This is exactly what the boyfriend should have done to the lame in the blue jacket.

now that's how you defend your lady. Son was laying them out one by one.
��

Back
Top Bottom