SMH at dude not standing up for his girl

dude just stood their like "oh word,you going do that.....damn why you do that man?"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WarMachine

Originally Posted by s dubl

dudes really dont understand...is it really worth possibly losing your life over some drunk dudes taking it too far?

give me a scenario where it would be a little more fair (no STL shirt in the middle of drunk Dodger fans in a playoff game) and I'd be fighting no ifs ands or buts....all you NT "gangstas/thugs" are cool though I know you would have taken all of them.

No, but it's funny listening to these clowns on NT talkin about "what they would've done." tombout "I don't care if it's Mike Tyson i'm swangin on duke"
laugh.gif
nah, when things get thick and you're thinking "omg what if i die" thats
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mikemillz

Dodgers game buddy. They woulda got shot if that was the Bronx LOL. Dude is super soft for letting them treat shorty like that smh

word up, in the bx we DONT play that. smh

i wish a motha... would do that to my girl i would snatch dude face off and there would fireworks after tha game if yall get what im sayin

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

basically just tell your woman to calm down and the guys to ease up. her slapping him just put it into crazy terms. the beer on her wasn't that bad. Now if that was my gf i would have takin things into my own hands. I rather throw one good punch or stand up for my woman then look like the biggest vag not only at the stadium but on the web.

womp womp

if this occurred, all would have went cool (and supports DC). but dude was P and it escalated. sp?

WHAT JTHAGREAT WOULD HAVE DID
-yo lets calm down, babe just ignore them
*problem continues to grow* and beer gets thrown
-Jthagreat swings and a fight ensues.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Does anyone know the back story at all? Or is it safe to assume that its 14 pages of pointless arguing?

It's pretty much pointless arguing and people spouting ducktales about how they would murk both dudes if that was their girl. If that was me I'd askthe girl yo are you going to give me V and BJ today. If it's a yes then I'm sticking up for her if it's a no then I'm dipping like nothinghappened. Hahahaha.

WHAT ILLUZTRIOUS WOULD HAVE DID DEPENDING ON STATUS OF GIRL

JUMPOFF
-Laughed; would've poured my beer on her as well.

GIRL
-Automatic fight. Don't care if I'm outnumbered. Dude poured a beer on my girl, somebody's going to the hospital with me.

WIFE
-Automatic fight; potential homicide.

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

Consequences don't always come to mind. Especially when it's dealing with someone you love.

A lot of you are cowards.

Yada yada, "HE COULD'VE BEEN KNOCKED DOWN, BEATEN UP, KICKED OUT, LOCKED UP".

One way or the other.... You're still a coward.

I'm not saying that at any given situation you should defend your significant other, like if you're getting robbed or something. Because in some cases, IT IS STUPID TO ACT IMPULSIVELY.

But he could've done SOMETHING, drunk guy just blatantly disrespecting her, while he just standing there looking like a fool.

Certain things can slide, not that.

P.S. This video makes me want to go boxing, LOL.

I read your sig first and then I read your reply. All I have to say is wow common sense really is that rare.

dumb situation but yeah, if it was my girl would have smashed on dudes no moe.

dudes really dont understand...is it really worth possibly losing your life over some drunk dudes taking it too far?

give me a scenario where it would be a little more fair (no STL shirt in the middle of drunk Dodger fans in a playoff game) and I'd be fighting no ifs ands or buts....all you NT "gangstas/thugs" are cool though I know you would have taken all of them.

No, but it's funny listening to these clowns on NT talkin about "what they would've done." tombout "I don't care if it's Mike Tyson i'm swangin on duke"
laugh.gif

Sdubl, you my dude, but you would have at least stepped in right?> thats the prob imo

dude did ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN. at the very least took his lady and walked away, sat her down....ANYTHING SOMETHING

thats should be the point argued imo

Some of you dudes are letting your damn emotions cloud your judgement/deductive reasoning(barely anyone in this Thread has that). SMH

Originally Posted by 10eazye

Some of you dudes are letting your damn emotions cloud your judgement/deductive reasoning(barely anyone in this Thread has that). SMH

*$*! happens yo.

Sometimes your respect is all you have in this world.

real talk, a lot of people at dodger stadium are about as stupid as they come. these cardinals fans obviously werent used to dealing with these types ofpeople. theres no right solution when stuff like this happens because these people are just looking for ANY reason to start !!%!. if you are in a situationlike this you just have to bite your tongue and realize who you are dealing with.

God, imagine if the two Cardinal fans were Giants fans
ohwell.gif
They probablywould have used her as a snowboard down the stairs.

smh.gif
Nah man, I couldn't do it. I would've had to taken an L.

They probably would;ve jumped me and beaten my %%*, but someone was gonna punched in their %!$+

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2009 and people still don't know how to use a god damn camera.
smh.gif

keep it on the action! @%% who's sitting around you

I AM PROBABLY THE MOST SEXIST GUY ON NT.

BUT NO WAY IS IT RIGHT TO PUT HANDS ON A WOMAN. YA'LL SHOULD GET BEATEN FOR COMMITTINN THAT.

Back
Top Bottom