smh at "new-age" collectors......

dealin with the issue of fakes is just a big mess all together. with all the bright colors the youngstas are wearin nowadays they need colorful j's tomatch. some dont believe in spendin on real j's when you can get some fakes that come in originals colorways and look halfway real at first glance,especially with jeans coverin half the shoe. then you have the people who are serious about j's that cant tolerate anyfakes...

case 1:
the spizikes have sold out at the malls and online. so did nike decide to send there 2nd wave to guys who sell shoes out the trunk so they can turn around andsell them to you for about half price? if you believe that, than yes you believe your fakes are real!

that gets em everytime

i went to canada and at my brothers school there were soooo many fakes there i was the only one in authentic jordans

the funny thing is that they know they are buying knockoffs and they really dont care they rock them smiling and thinkin that they get fresh

Originally Posted by icecold1980

case 1:
the spizikes have sold out at the malls and online. so did nike decide to send there 2nd wave to guys who sell shoes out the trunk so they can turn around and sell them to you for about half price? if you believe that, than yes you believe your fakes are real!

that gets em everytime

i also heard that they steal them out the back of the delivery trucks
roll.gif

Originally Posted by willsndvl

So you're saying "new-age" collectors only rock fakes? I'm sure "new-age" collectors who are serious about their shoes would resent that. Yes fakes are bad (I'm from Houston, too btw. The fakes down here are plain sickening
smh.gif
), but that doesn't mean everyone rocks them, even the noobs.

co-sign
plus it's not only the new age collectors my fathers friend is in his 40's and he has a large amount of fakes and he calls himself a collector

most people i know who wear fakes dont know any better. they dont have internet access to be researching real vs fake jays. all they know is "hey i likethose shoes in the window, so ima get them"

they just want some shoes to match their outfit. they dont even know the numbers or anything. they just buy what they like. fake or not.

dood ive been on the internet for a good two years now, like actively, and i still dont know what smh means. can someone tell me what the hell smh means???

i am 1 who cant tolerate fakes
i cant stand when someone buys fake js in a fake CW and thinks there official
what a bunch of idiots

at least if ur gonna buy fake js get a real CW
smh.gif

i'll be seeing people at my college rocking fake jordans. its hurts me 2 c that they thinking they fresh to def and ***!. i saw some dude rocking someblack/blue 7s on ++@?

Back
Top Bottom