smh at "new-age" collectors......

And dont just think that if some kids rock fakes, all of us rock fakes and aren't real shoe collecters, because that is not the case, i no plenty of shoecollectors that are under the age of 20.

i was born in '82, not the 70's. but i guess fenixconnection has a point, i should've titled it differently. so i apologize to the true newsneakerheads, i wasn't referring to you guys/girls.

That's exactly what I"m talking about. If this fake was never produced, and JB decides to do a sequel to the 6 rings and call it "MJ at hisprime" shoe, it what if the shoe looked like this, and all the little hypebeast new-ages would either like it, or it would slowly start to grow on them. Iswear some of you youngstars are pathetic.
laugh.gif
And don't lie, don'tfront, it's true.

jordan brand doesn't care, why should I? The person rockin the $40 fakes worked for their shoes just like I did, they can spend their money on whateverthey want, I'm not goin to hate.

Originally Posted by K20Lee

i've been doing security work @ high school in garland, texas the past few days and i've seen so many fake jordans!! it's unreal at how ridiculous the shoes look, but it's a "jordan" shoe so they don't care, they're ballin!! like today i saw someone w/ a pair of ALL BLACK XI's...... uppers, midsole, and bottoms. i asked him where he got those
pimp.gif
eyes.gif
..... J's and he said, "oh man you can't get these they sold out!"
roll.gif
, i snickered and walked away.

small world........ what HS? i went to HS in garland.
i go to school in Lancaster..... the fakes are ridiculous. i saw some monstrosities with theblack/red XI bottoms but white/red IV tops. it's awesome because i'm the only cat i see on campus with REAL heat, and when i see people checking myshoes out i love seeing them try and hide theirs. best thing ever was last semester, it was storming and someone's "laser XI's" completelycame apart in the rain while he was running towards campus.
fakes are embarrassing. knock that +$%+ off, dallas.

Man I Hate Fakes. Here in Michigan especially Detroit, I see fakes everywhere. I was at Cedar Point and this guy walks up to the Dragster with a Legit JumpanTee and some Fake Black/Red/White XI's. The Mesh Upper was White, The patent was Black, and the soles where Red. I our right laughed at the dude. Icouldn't help it.
laugh.gif
I had a pair of Legit pair of Takashi's onand he got mad and said they were Fakes. I chuckled ever more
roll.gif

I was a My High School Basketball came about a month ago, and during the game I spotted a pair of All GREEN XI's with a Gum sole and the upper includingthe patent was replace with Nubuck. The guy also has a pair of Red ones just like it.
mad.gif

I have another one. I walked into the Gas Station today and spotted this 25 year old dude rocking some Orange/Black III's. I just shook my head and walkedaway!

Last one
grin.gif
I saw this dude in the mall with a Bad Chick on his side, and Ilooked down at his feet to see what he was rockin' and to my surprise he was rocking some Fusion 7/10's in the Citrus VII's color way. Homie musthave had some serious game!
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
tired.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

bwuhahaha i saw all red XIs at the gym, the patent part was soooo nasty! fakes died down for a short period now they are back stronger than ever.

Originally Posted by playmaker09

I see fakes all the time. I will never buy or wear fakes. But I really think that most of these people don't know they are fake. Honestly, some people can't afford real Jordans so I never laugh or say anything. It's really not their fault. It's up to whoever makes fakes and the Jordan/Nike if they want to seriously do something about it.
sick avatar my prend, MVP! if it doesnt happen then its a damn shame.

I agree about the fakes... but i dont think it has to do with the "new-age" collectors... by my area i always see the collabo x's and vii'stogether and they think they're "fresh" but its the older people.
roll.gif
not saying that older people rock fakes... just saying in general itsthe person. has nothing to do with age, just knowledge

Originally Posted by sickickz23

That's exactly what I"m talking about. If this fake was never produced, and JB decides to do a sequel to the 6 rings and call it "MJ at his prime" shoe, it what if the shoe looked like this, and all the little hypebeast new-ages would either like it, or it would slowly start to grow on them. I swear some of you youngstars are pathetic.
laugh.gif
And don't lie, don't front, it's true.

If Jb made those shoes I wouldn't be 10 feet near them...

But if somebody liked them and wanted to buy them why should I be upset? That's my only problem with some people on here. Why are you worried about whatother people are doing? Hypebeast or not its their life and their money so they can do what they want with it.

fakes are on the rise everywhere especially in nyc i see so many fake VIII its not even funny and dis one dude came up to me sayin how he never pays more than50 dollars for his air forces......shame shame shame

let's face it. the new jordan heads are only opened to what is released now. the old jordan heads know better because of what were released back in the dayI-XIII. us old j heads should be considered spoiled and fortunate that we experienced what we did. all these baby j heads probably have a very hard time toeven know how jordan played when he was dabomb. kids now eat up anything JB releases cuz that's all they are being fed their jordan cravings...

Originally Posted by MClilbit

I would not really call all these kids today "collectors".
why? care to elaborate on that instead of just making an assumption on kids you dont even know..

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

let's face it. the new jordan heads are only opened to what is released now. the old jordan heads know better because of what were released back in the day I-XIII. us old j heads should be considered spoiled and fortunate that we experienced what we did. all these baby j heads probably have a very hard time to even know how jordan played when he was dabomb. kids now eat up anything JB releases cuz that's all they are being fed their jordan cravings...
I don't see what the problem is with "new age collectors" if the new kids like the stuff why should we complain? Not everybody thinkslike an NT'er. If a kid looks at a shoe, likes it and buys it who are we to complain?

Fakes are still on the rise, and with good reason....the authentic product is no better than the bootleg product.

Last time I was at the mall here in Cali, I saw 3 people wearing fakes...they weren't together, saw each of them separately but trip out on this...Ioverheard each and every one of them trying to put their boys they ran into at the mall on to some fakes...dudes was hype off them fake black/ red IV'stheir homie was wearing...also saw a XX3 X AF1 and some fake black / cement III's w/ a jumpman.

Honestly tho, it doesn't phase me anymore. JB quality is such garbage that I wonder if the bootleg quality has surpassed JB.

well the fakes are def catching up w/ JB release quality, except the XX3's. there WILL be a day when you cannot tell the difference.

smh.gif
...sad eh..but instead of laughing at them ya'llshould or atleast try to educate them on what's real and what's fake...

eyes.gif
i don't really watch what other people are wearin, especially whenit comes to fake jordans. As long as i know that im wearin some proper jordans im good.
grin.gif

Ok, so this guy at my school was wearing some fake, ugly bapes, and i asked him were he got them from. He felt all exclusive and said that he had hookups andhe knew the "chinese" people who created bape.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
BAPE IS JAPANESE. What an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom