SMH..Bargain Theifs Vol. If You See It Get it!

Man if y'all ever see something that catches you eye in a place of bargains.. grab it ASAP!!

I was in the thrift store yesterday with my fam and I see some fresh Lebrons for $6.00!! Automatically I begin thinking about flipping em..
I put em back down and walked around the store (looking at other things) and see the original Xbox with no price tag so I try to get that for $5 but they weren't having it.
Went back to the Lebrons just holding them and thinking about it.. and then I put them back and look at some other stuff for about 10 mins.
So then i think to myself.. That's tooo good of a deal for me to pass up which I could have flipped the f out of em.
I go back to get em.. and there this guy holding em talkin' bout " these fresh aint they, they lebrons?" Im like nah man they're not.. and I told him that I was coming right back to get em.. talking to him for like 5 mins and he wasn't letting nme get them back..
mad.gif
mad.gif

Lesson learned
ohwell.gif

Man if y'all ever see something that catches you eye in a place of bargains.. grab it ASAP!!

I was in the thrift store yesterday with my fam and I see some fresh Lebrons for $6.00!! Automatically I begin thinking about flipping em..
I put em back down and walked around the store (looking at other things) and see the original Xbox with no price tag so I try to get that for $5 but they weren't having it.
Went back to the Lebrons just holding them and thinking about it.. and then I put them back and look at some other stuff for about 10 mins.
So then i think to myself.. That's tooo good of a deal for me to pass up which I could have flipped the f out of em.
I go back to get em.. and there this guy holding em talkin' bout " these fresh aint they, they lebrons?" Im like nah man they're not.. and I told him that I was coming right back to get em.. talking to him for like 5 mins and he wasn't letting nme get them back..
mad.gif
mad.gif

Lesson learned
ohwell.gif

yea this happened to me, but with salmon at the supermarket. To be polite I let this little old lady go in front of me and she took the freshest piece of salmon that I had been scoping. pera.

yea this happened to me, but with salmon at the supermarket. To be polite I let this little old lady go in front of me and she took the freshest piece of salmon that I had been scoping. pera.

laugh.gif
I just went through something similar.I was in a record store for hours just diggin' and $@!+.......and this cat walks in with a big $%% box FULL of ill $@!+ to trade in for cash.One of the records he turned in was a pretty rare Impressions record.I picked it up as soon as my man put it out and skimmed through it on the turntable in the back and thought "this $@!+ is dope!",but I put it back down to look around some more.This guy walks in and starts grabbing A LOT of $@!+,but I wasn't too concerned because I didn't think he'd go back to that particular section after listening to all the records he picked up.He makes his purchase and skates and so I decide that I did in fact want the Impressions record so I went back to the "Just In!" section and the $@!+ wasn't there.So I went up to my man at the register and asked him if the guy purchased the record and he said "yup".......
I was like *Martin*
mad.gif
AWWWW DAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!! *Martin*
smh.gif
Lesson learned.

laugh.gif
I just went through something similar.I was in a record store for hours just diggin' and $@!+.......and this cat walks in with a big $%% box FULL of ill $@!+ to trade in for cash.One of the records he turned in was a pretty rare Impressions record.I picked it up as soon as my man put it out and skimmed through it on the turntable in the back and thought "this $@!+ is dope!",but I put it back down to look around some more.This guy walks in and starts grabbing A LOT of $@!+,but I wasn't too concerned because I didn't think he'd go back to that particular section after listening to all the records he picked up.He makes his purchase and skates and so I decide that I did in fact want the Impressions record so I went back to the "Just In!" section and the $@!+ wasn't there.So I went up to my man at the register and asked him if the guy purchased the record and he said "yup".......
I was like *Martin*
mad.gif
AWWWW DAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!! *Martin*
smh.gif
Lesson learned.

Everytime I shop I always grab things that catch my eye just incase someone else tries to get em

Everytime I shop I always grab things that catch my eye just incase someone else tries to get em

Back
Top Bottom