SMH (ebay related)

snitch ? yeah cause i am telling the cops about illegal things going down.

Dudes dont honor words , and think it can fly. Esp over money and other things.

Op if you don't get the shoes for the price u won em for,
I don't mind callin his job n Gettin him fired lol

Originally Posted by polorico

yup thats a snitch, calling people jobs like your their babys momma 

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

You should call his job and ask him why he flaked out on you OP , He works at the north star footlocker in SA texas.

laugh.gif
this is coming from someone who got 2 niketalkers  fired already in a 5 month span.

this dude don't play around 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
The part that kills me is everyone knew who it was in the 2nd thread before reading the posts
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

no; technically the seller is in a binding contract and a lawyer could get him if he wanted to...don't sell on eBay if you are taking a chance on not getting the price you want

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Damn. I really made a mistake. Like no BS. I thought that you could that. I've seen it done many times and I thought you could do it. I was wrong. I apologize. Didn't know the rules should have read them. I'm not a fraud and all that, I Made a dumb mistake. Sorry. If it will clear all this nonsense up you can have them for the price you won it for. AGAIN SORRY. this is the first item I sold on eBay.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude does NOT want to be fired

Originally Posted by StillIn729

no; technically the seller is in a binding contract and a lawyer could get him if he wanted to...don't sell on eBay if you are taking a chance on not getting the price you want
hes in the wrong no doubt, and even wronger for not taking 150$ and asking for 160 
laugh.gif
...but only women harass dudes at work

if it were me and i were to be scammed by any member on here that doesn't live anywhere near me and i knew where they worked at and got info on them, i'm getting them fired from their job, i'm ruining their personal life.

it's the fact that they had the nerve to play me for some money and i'm supposed to have respect for their job and whatever else while they go about their life knowing they ripped me off. na it don't work like that in my book.

Lol this dudes a clown of the highest caliber.Can't be older than 15."Let's call his job!"Log off b. There's a whole world out there.

so it's a female move if someone who lives 2000 miles away from me scams me and i decide to actually do something about it?

if someone on the other side of the country were to get me for some shoes or some money, i'm supposed to just put my head down and take the L?

if someone local were to try something funny i would go pay them a visit but i don't have the same option from someone who lives far away.

people get killed for playing with other peoples money, getting someone fired is nothing compared to what could happen to them. end of the day they wouldn't have to worry about getting fired in the first place if they weren't playing games with someones money and thinking nothing would happen because they live far away.

Originally Posted by maldonado

Lol this dudes a clown of the highest caliber.Can't be older than 15."Let's call his job!"Log off b. There's a whole world out there.

Thead about to derail
laugh.gif

There soft REx ryan , all these little clowns pop off on NT like they hard body..

If you try to pull a fast one on me , you will get exposed.

You win a little come up , but in the long run you hurting.

Wait. I didn't take anyones mony. I TOLD HIM NOT TO SEND IT. And if he would have I would have given it back. I don't scam people so I'm not sure where y'all are getting that from. And I've spoken to my higher ups and I'm not getting fired. I don't sell shoes that I get with my employee discount. Those blazers don't even release at footlocker(cept the anthracite) and I didn't even work at footlocker when those dropped.

Anyways. Whoever called today is a complete idiot lol. Me and my boss are laughing.

Again, out of honestly I didn't know how the ebay thing had worked. But to try and get me fired???? I could see if I took ur money but you didn't even send it because I gave u the heads up not to...

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Wait. I didn't take anyones mony. I TOLD HIM NOT TO SEND IT. And if he would have I would have given it back. I don't scam people so I'm not sure where y'all are getting that from. And I've spoken to my higher ups and I'm not getting fired. I don't sell shoes that I get with my employee discount. Those blazers don't even release at footlocker(cept the anthracite) and I didn't even work at footlocker when those dropped.

Anyways. Whoever called today is a complete idiot lol. Me and my boss are laughing.

Again, out of honestly I didn't know how the ebay thing had worked. But to try and get me fired???? I could see if I took ur money but you didn't even send it because I gave u the heads up not to...

So you did nothing wrong?  Is that what you are trying to say?

Had it been me you would never sell another item on ebay ever again.

laugh.gif
these girls called your store

blueberry pie boys

they won't do a thing in the streets but call the cops and front on the web

Damn, I'm not trying to get anyone fired. Polorico needs to chill posting peoples info like that..

Dude didn't scam me, and I didn't sent money because I knew it was gonna be a waste of time.

Bothers me that this is becoming more of a regular thing for dudes selling sneakers. This is the third time in two weeks
30t6p3b.gif
(Military 4s for $30, Linen AF1s for $50)

Dudes need to put a reserve or stick to buy-it-now listings.

Keep your shoes, Ill cancel your transaction and I aint giving you a neg feedback either. You better smarten up tho.

Preciate it bro. Like I said, I did not know this was so frowned upon. Id be more than happy to send the kicks for 100 free of shipping if you still want them

never said you were a scammer and from the looks of your posts it does seem like you didn't intentionally try to pull anything funny.

i'm saying in general though if someone were to scam me i don't care who it is, i would make sure they regret trying to get over on me as i would make sure to find a way to screw them in the long run.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Damn, I'm not trying to get anyone fired. Polorico needs to chill posting peoples info like that..

Dude didn't scam me, and I didn't sent money because I knew it was gonna be a waste of time.

Bothers me that this is becoming more of a regular thing for dudes selling sneakers. This is the third time in two weeks
30t6p3b.gif

Keep your shoes, Ill cancel your transaction and I aint giving you a neg feedback either. You better smarten up tho.

Now thats a mistake, you should let him feel the pain for his mistake.  Dont buy that lame excuse of "i didnt know the rules" its not acceptable especially since ebay makes it very clear when you list the item.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

30t6p3b.gif

i think people should neg rep these sellers, in order to prevent other buyers from wasting their time
you're not doing anyone any favors by not neg repping the seller for not holding up his end of the bargain, you won the transaction fair and square, otherwise, the seller would have posted a reserve price

Back
Top Bottom