SMH (ebay related)

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by s dubl

lol at your ebay ID and this thread.

Mr. Wavez...isnt there an NTer with that name?

It's the same guy
laugh.gif

Can't you just send the money so he would be obligated to ship and if not you open a dispute???

Either way the money will be sent to the buyer. Just leave it alone OP...

That calling people's job %$++ ain't cool. I hope one of you dudes gets stabbed by a hopeless, jobless dude you created.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Damn. I really made a mistake. Like no BS. I thought that you could that. I've seen it done many times and I thought you could do it. I was wrong. I apologize. Didn't know the rules should have read them. I'm not a fraud and all that, I Made a dumb mistake. Sorry. If it will clear all this nonsense up you can have them for the price you won it for. AGAIN SORRY. this is the first item I sold on eBay.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MrWavez wrote:
Preciate it bro. Like I said, I did not know this was so frowned upon. Id be more than happy to send the kicks for 100 free of shipping if you still want them

You didn't know flaking was frowned upon? How would you feel if the winning bidder was say 600$ and decided to back out of the deal both of you committed to?

No, you wouldn't be happy. That's why you re listed the auction after baby paw won it at a steal of a price.

I hope you work at that footaction the rest of your life.

I dont know how people put themselves out there to the point people have pics on deck of you and know where you work at
laugh.gif

Damn. I really made a mistake. Like no BS. I thought that you could that. I've seen it done many times and I thought you could do it. I was wrong. I apologize. Didn't know the rules should have read them. I'm not a fraud and all that, I Made a dumb mistake. Sorry. If it will clear all this nonsense up you can have them for the price you won it for. AGAIN SORRY. this is the first item I sold on eBay.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MrWavez wrote:
Preciate it bro. Like I said, I did not know this was so frowned upon. Id be more than happy to send the kicks for 100 free of shipping if you still want them

You didn't know flaking was frowned upon? 

Lol, it's either a blatant lie or IQ below 70.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

That calling people's job %$++ ain't cool. I hope one of you dudes gets stabbed by a hopeless, jobless dude you created.

calling his job in this situation isn't needed lets clear that up right now.

BUT  if i were to buy a pair of foamposites for $250 shipped off a random niketalker and they were to scam me and not ship the shoes and I were to find out where they worked and get them fired from their job how would I have created him losing his job?  It would never have gone down that way if he shipped my shoes that I paid $250 of my hard earned money for. Therefore he would be jobless because of his own stupidity.

like i said before, i'm not the type of person to do extreme measures but if someone were to try and pull a fast one on me and they live far away, i'm not going to just take the L  it's the principle of things. I would file a chargeback with my credit card company to get my money back and I would make sure to get them fired and have the last laugh in a situation that should never happen to begin with if the seller doesn't try to pull something shady.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Damn, I'm not trying to get anyone fired. Polorico needs to chill posting peoples info like that..

Dude didn't scam me, and I didn't sent money because I knew it was gonna be a waste of time.

Bothers me that this is becoming more of a regular thing for dudes selling sneakers. This is the third time in two weeks
30t6p3b.gif
(Military 4s for $30, Linen AF1s for $50)

Dudes need to put a reserve or stick to buy-it-now listings.

Keep your shoes, Ill cancel your transaction and I aint giving you a neg feedback either. You better smarten up tho.

Now thats a mistake, you should let him feel the pain for his mistake.  Dont buy that lame excuse of "i didnt know the rules" its not acceptable especially since ebay makes it very clear when you list the item.

This.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Damn, I'm not trying to get anyone fired. Polorico needs to chill posting peoples info like that..

Dude didn't scam me, and I didn't sent money because I knew it was gonna be a waste of time.

Bothers me that this is becoming more of a regular thing for dudes selling sneakers. This is the third time in two weeks
30t6p3b.gif
(Military 4s for $30, Linen AF1s for $50)

Dudes need to put a reserve or stick to buy-it-now listings.

Keep your shoes, Ill cancel your transaction and I aint giving you a neg feedback either. You better smarten up tho.

Now thats a mistake, you should let him feel the pain for his mistake.  Dont buy that lame excuse of "i didnt know the rules" its not acceptable especially since ebay makes it very clear when you list the item.

This.

That. Dont let dude get off. As others said before if the lsiting went for $600+ and the buyer pulled this $#+% he wouldnt be talking about "What is flaking?" BS.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Reminds of Dave Chappelle's friend Chip. Ole " I didn't know you couldn't do that " @+* boy 
roll.gif
Originally Posted by Mark Antony

roll.gif

Most of you NT'ers stay with hate in your heart 
laugh.gif
, telling OP to get dude in trouble even though he already said he wouldn't. Lames 

Because NT has a double standard and they give G passes to certain people.....

Im glad some one called your job and got nutty with your boss.

Footlocker should be called slave locker for the false sense of accomplishment that people who work there get.

You cats Spending money on mad sneakers in the place you work. Not a good look.....

Glad i learned my lesson and stepped out of that type of work.

I pray for the youth , no direction and lost.

216905_257001470979687_100000095084340_1117675_2252825_n.jpg

285403_262948090385025_100000095084340_1139691_6500058_n.jpg

Snap backs , Lil wayne = swagger , and nor morals and not going threw with trans actions on ebay.

Real Life...
eek.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Real Life...
eek.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
homeboy scared of dat neg-rep
"YOU THINK YOU TOUGH??"

Also you never know who you rub shoulders with.

No lie i have been in some pretty tuff areas , and i got bailed out by having a dude from round that way who co signs me.......

I know you don't want to make waves and call his boss, but you HAVE to at least leave a negative feedback. If you bid an won that at an amount that was "too much" would he be so understanding?

Dudes are type A corn balls for calling peoples jobs
30t6p3b.gif

That's just reckless. Glad it didn't !@+% with your money play boy.

Originally Posted by polorico

There soft REx ryan , all these little clowns pop off on NT like they hard body..

If you try to pull a fast one on me , you will get exposed.

You win a little come up , but in the long run you hurting.
You are a straight up female. I know you think you hella honorable an all that but you stoop just as low as the frauds you hate so much. The fact that you've done this so many times.
sick.gif

I really really hope you get someone fired someday and they come see you.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MrWavez wrote:

You didn't know flaking was frowned upon? How would you feel if the winning bidder was say 600$ and decided to back out of the deal both of you committed to?

No, you wouldn't be happy. That's why you re listed the auction after baby paw won it at a steal of a price.

I hope you work at that footaction the rest of your life.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

real life....

I gotta co-sign rico and rex ryan...

if some dude scammed me and hes to far for me to get into contact with him but i know his info (work, home address etc...) i would expose dude some how...

i would def call this dudes work... or end poop to his home address... shoot even some anthrax in an envelope... (jk on that last one)

Back
Top Bottom