SMH (ebay related)

It's a little much to be calling someones job like that.. The easiest and most reasonable thing to do is just neg him and find the next deal; now you know if you get a steal like that, send the money asap and they'd have to send you the item. This ain't the streets, doesn't require all this life ruining nonsense.

..but if it was a craigslist or niketalk sale..

You !!%*%# are punks for calling his job.

He apologized and whatnot and I agree he needs to take the L and just send the kicks but there is no need to interfere with this man's income.

Props to OP for ignoring NTs childish ideas and being the bigger man.

Originally Posted by classic

You !!%*%# are punks for calling his job.

He apologized and whatnot and I agree he needs to take the L and just send the kicks but there is no need to interfere with this man's income.

Props to OP for ignoring NTs childish ideas and being the bigger man.
044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

And the idiots that called will never come out and tell us it was them. At least when polo does it, he mans up to it (not saying it's right, but be a man about it if you do it).

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

so dude has apologized and has even offered to send shoes for $100 shipped..
eek.gif

whats left to discuss??

Word. Are you gonna take him up on that OP?

At least he didnt give you the old " shoes burned down or stolen outta my car" excuse
@Polorico, honestly son when you mess with someones job or income is def. foul. How you gonna call up a dude's job and snitch? Your corny and should be banned for posting info and creating chaos

Op admitted he was wrong, I see no reason to mess with his job, But I see where rex and rico coming from, if a dude blatantly scams me and he lives across the country where I can't touch him best believes all that morals @@%% goes out the door,because you STOLE from me that means you have zero respect for me. so why should i give a @*+# about you or your job

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

At least he didnt give you the old " shoes burned down or stolen outta my car" excuse
@Polorico, honestly son when you mess with someones job or income is def. foul. How you gonna call up a dude's job and snitch? Your corny and should be banned for posting info and creating chaos

it depends on the situation.     i emphasized it before and i'll say it again, there's no need to call this guys job and the situation should be between him and oh you mad.   that said, i'll give that mr. waves dude credit for posting in here and owning up to everything rather then go the usual niketalk route when you get called out and either ignore the thread and not post until things die down or come up with a million excuses. he owned up to his mistake and offered to right things and that's applaudable considering how things usually go in situations like this.

that said though. all morals and values go out the window when it comes to getting scammed,  and i'm talking about if you send someone money for an item and they never send it to you. the scammer had no morals, values, or respect for me when they got over on me and stole from me. i'm not going to give a single damn about their job or any personal situation in their life. if i were to ever get scammed i'd operate on a scorched earth policy and i would try and sabotage that persons life as best as i can.  at the end of the day everything i would do in that situation is completely justified as they chose to scam me, if they didn't fraud me nothing would've happened to them.

Glad he came around. Sometimes you just gotta take that L. I sold my 4/19 CDP, 4s worn about 3 times, 19s DS on eBay...they sold at ~230!!

Of course I was heated, but I had to chalk it and just ship them. I know it was one of you jerks here haha.

Originally Posted by polorico

Because NT has a double standard and they give G passes to certain people.....

Im glad some one called your job and got nutty with your boss.

Footlocker should be called slave locker for the false sense of accomplishment that people who work there get.

You cats Spending money on mad sneakers in the place you work. Not a good look.....

Glad i learned my lesson and stepped out of that type of work.

you must have a lot of editing to do on that video you said you were going to post
5 weeks ago

^stuff came up when i was in the city . I had some family issues going on and how to look after my baby cousins for a few days.

But you dudes swear up and down that you would do something if you guys seen me . We all know you would not do a damn thing unless you were deep and i was dolo.

Im on the coolest ,honest,and laid back dudes in real life ... Yet dudes defend some kid who is a clown and does not follow his word because he got tight that his sneakers
sold for less.

Son copped a plea on some blazers . I know if it were a pair of shoes i wanted and i won them fair and square i would be heated if i did not get them because the seller wanted
to be that way........

Like i said none of you are tuff or anything . Half of you sit behind a key board and live a false life .

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

If it was me i wouldnt send !%+% either
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@this whole thread,man the power of the internet is amazing.

but i agree with Rex and solefood,if you scam me? eff them morals. im coming at cha neck paws no romo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solefood229

Op admitted he was wrong, I see no reason to mess with his job, But I see where rex and rico coming from, if a dude blatantly scams me and he lives across the country where I can't touch him best believes all that morals @@%% goes out the door,because you STOLE from me that means you have zero respect for me. so why should i give a @*+# about you or your job

QFT.

regarding the polorico paying joseph park a visit. that address wasn't his. it's a joseph park that lived at that house but a joseph park in his mid 40's not some frail looking niketalker kid.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

That calling people's job %$++ ain't cool. I hope one of you dudes gets stabbed by a hopeless, jobless dude you created.

calling his job in this situation isn't needed lets clear that up right now.

BUT  if i were to buy a pair of foamposites for $250 shipped off a random niketalker and they were to scam me and not ship the shoes and I were to find out where they worked and get them fired from their job how would I have created him losing his job?  It would never have gone down that way if he shipped my shoes that I paid $250 of my hard earned money for. Therefore he would be jobless because of his own stupidity.

like i said before, i'm not the type of person to do extreme measures but if someone were to try and pull a fast one on me and they live far away, i'm not going to just take the L  it's the principle of things. I would file a chargeback with my credit card company to get my money back and I would make sure to get them fired and have the last laugh in a situation that should never happen to begin with if the seller doesn't try to pull something shady.
rex is that dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have a feeling this was OP intent all along.  Did you end buying them?

Son folded like a lawn chair though. 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Happened to me with a brand new pair of White/Red 17's, won the auction for around $160, and dude wanted me to pay an extra $100. He refunded my money but I was still mad. 

Didn't have the heart to leave negative feedback so left him a neutral one.  
30t6p3b.gif

man, some of you guys take things to the extreme. I wouldve just said whatever and moved along. not create a thread or call somebody's job trying to get them fired. Man, Id hate to see what happens when somebody scuffs another person's shoe around here

Back
Top Bottom