SMH ... Girl I know from HS made the front page. Vol. No Bueno

i usually dont play captain when it comes to domestic disputes, but if i hear someone screaming "no no stop", ima either go to their door or call the police.

first off i aint into hearing all that

i usually dont play captain when it comes to domestic disputes, but if i hear someone screaming "no no stop", ima either go to their door or call the police.

wait 2nd degree? Her neck was basically stabbed wide open. How is this not 1st degree?

wait 2nd degree? Her neck was basically stabbed wide open. How is this not 1st degree?

frown.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

People did call the cops.. They said people were trying to yell back at her and ask what apartment number she was in. The cops were called but it was unfortunately too late.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

People did call the cops.. They said people were trying to yell back at her and ask what apartment number she was in. The cops were called but it was unfortunately too late.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

The family lives in a $1.4 million home in Greenwich.

why does this matter?
I asked myself the same thing.... but R.I.P to her... guys that act like that over break ups is the reason why most girls rather be single...

Originally Posted by moneymike88

The family lives in a $1.4 million home in Greenwich.

why does this matter?
I asked myself the same thing.... but R.I.P to her... guys that act like that over break ups is the reason why most girls rather be single...

When I first saw this I got goose bumps and my stomach dropped because my ex still lives in Greenwich.

That $#+@ is scary to think that when you first hear about something tragic in your town that it could possibly be someone you know. Once I opened it up and saw it was in the city I felt relieved then I saw the address and realized this $#+@ took place a couple blocks from me. Terrible, absolutely terrible.

When I first saw this I got goose bumps and my stomach dropped because my ex still lives in Greenwich.

That $#+@ is scary to think that when you first hear about something tragic in your town that it could possibly be someone you know. Once I opened it up and saw it was in the city I felt relieved then I saw the address and realized this $#+@ took place a couple blocks from me. Terrible, absolutely terrible.

This is an example to me, that these days, the first sign of abuse is a sign to get the hell out of there. Yall women tighten up, these dudes crazy.

This is an example to me, that these days, the first sign of abuse is a sign to get the hell out of there. Yall women tighten up, these dudes crazy.

Originally Posted by he told on me

i agree...i don't even like guys with a temper cuz my mind goes straight to something like this...kinda OD but i'll be alright...

a lot of these women never think it'll get this far and by the time they do if they do its to late...

lady here in VA had her ex come up next to her at the drive thru at chik fil a and shoot her dead in front of everyone...they had like 3 kids together and now they have no parents at all...

Originally Posted by he told on me

i agree...i don't even like guys with a temper cuz my mind goes straight to something like this...kinda OD but i'll be alright...

a lot of these women never think it'll get this far and by the time they do if they do its to late...

lady here in VA had her ex come up next to her at the drive thru at chik fil a and shoot her dead in front of everyone...they had like 3 kids together and now they have no parents at all...

Back
Top Bottom