SMH ... Girl I know from HS made the front page. Vol. No Bueno

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by moneymike88

The family lives in a $1.4 million home in Greenwich.

why does this matter?

It obviously matters enough for you to question it.

You are talking about it, the journalist did his job.

The #+%% kind of logic is this?

If it really was relevant and organic to the article I wouldn't need to question it at all.

Originally Posted by The Encore

Originally Posted by youngin33

RIP to her, she's my age and from my hometown. Not sure if she went to Greenwich High with me, but I don't remember her. Regardless, RIP.
Who are you? I went to GHS and graduated in 04 ...  She graduated in 05 from GHS

2uopf0y.jpg

I graduated 06. The only upperclassmen I really knew were teammates from the football team and people from my side of town(Glenville).

RIP to her, she's my age and from my hometown. Not sure if she went to Greenwich High with me, but I don't remember her. Regardless, RIP.
Who are you? I went to GHS and graduated in 04 ...  She graduated in 05 from GHS

2uopf0y.jpg

I graduated 06. The only upperclassmen I really knew were teammates from the football team and people from my side of town(Glenville).

2uopf0y.jpg

Wrd ... U may know my lil homies Kenny, Nick, and Willy

2uopf0y.jpg

Wrd ... U may know my lil homies Kenny, Nick, and Willy

RIP to her....the way they wrote the article appears to be blueprint for the that chick Nancy Grace show...she will be screamin about this for a couple days, weeks im sure

RIP to her....the way they wrote the article appears to be blueprint for the that chick Nancy Grace show...she will be screamin about this for a couple days, weeks im sure

why does this matter?

If it really was relevant and organic to the article I wouldn't need to question it at all.
But you did.

why does this matter?

But you did.

2uopf0y.jpg

I Graduated 06 too, who are you? I remember Sarah, I would chill with her a bit back in the day due to other friends.  Max by the way its Gabe, Have you talked to Jay-O about this? I know hes prolly dealing with this the worst

2uopf0y.jpg

I Graduated 06 too, who are you? I remember Sarah, I would chill with her a bit back in the day due to other friends.  Max by the way its Gabe, Have you talked to Jay-O about this? I know hes prolly dealing with this the worst

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

2uopf0y.jpg

What's good kiid? Yea I hit up J after I heard about it ... He's doing alright ... he said he chilled with her like a week 1/2 before it happened .. He had a funny feeling about dude and wishes he warned her parents, but i told him he can't really blame himself for something like this ... She was apparently about to move out that week ... 

And to think, the night this happened, I was watching "I Survived" on Bio  ... Thinking to myself, it's crazy how people live through attacks like this sometimes ... And unfortunetly some don't ... Damn

2uopf0y.jpg

What's good kiid? Yea I hit up J after I heard about it ... He's doing alright ... he said he chilled with her like a week 1/2 before it happened .. He had a funny feeling about dude and wishes he warned her parents, but i told him he can't really blame himself for something like this ... She was apparently about to move out that week ... 

And to think, the night this happened, I was watching "I Survived" on Bio  ... Thinking to myself, it's crazy how people live through attacks like this sometimes ... And unfortunetly some don't ... Damn

Not really feeling that title on the left "Slasher wanted beauty to be...PRETTY NO MORE"......come on now. Trying to make it sound like some movie Scream 4 !#@+. ...dont know why that bothers me.

Not really feeling that title on the left "Slasher wanted beauty to be...PRETTY NO MORE"......come on now. Trying to make it sound like some movie Scream 4 !#@+. ...dont know why that bothers me.

This is ridiculous man, Jay-O can't blame himself, of course not.  The audacity of this dude man, not only to kill her but they way he did it, her parents must be devastated.  He deserves worse man, deserves to die slow. I found this dudes twitter page http://twitter.com/#!/raulbarrera . He seemed like a normal dude, I guess fools like these hide it very well.

This is ridiculous man, Jay-O can't blame himself, of course not.  The audacity of this dude man, not only to kill her but they way he did it, her parents must be devastated.  He deserves worse man, deserves to die slow. I found this dudes twitter page http://twitter.com/#!/raulbarrera . He seemed like a normal dude, I guess fools like these hide it very well.

Gabe as in my boy Gabe Lima?
nerd.gif

It's Ricky Dip. 

Gabe as in my boy Gabe Lima?
nerd.gif

It's Ricky Dip. 

Back
Top Bottom