laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoeshi

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Originally Posted by shoeshi

btw who went to edc?

first time at a rave and time of my life man it was rediculous!
pimp.gif
damn lucky i didnt pay attention to it this year. definitely next year. did you pop?

yessir sware i was in heaven felt like diddy the whole night only problem was my pockets were on anerexic
frown.gif

Raves were dope back in the day. Hope you have fun. Just watch out for the rainbows, too many of those running around.

Originally Posted by schmalzilla

Raves were dope back in the day. Hope you have fun. Just watch out for the rainbows, too many of those running around.

Word they are the first to drop a E on any guy i imagine.

My friends wanted to roll out to one of em earlier, but:

a. I have no idea how to get down in a rave. I like the music, but I don't know how/if you're supposed to dance to it
b. I don't plan on popping pills
c. There was no age requirement, so some chicks were young

School me on raves NT. I want to go to one for my 21st birthday.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

My friends wanted to roll out to one of em earlier, but:

a. I have no idea how to get down in a rave. I like the music, but I don't know how/if you're supposed to dance to it
b. I don't plan on popping pills
c. There was no age requirement, so some chicks were young

School me on raves NT. I want to go to one for my 21st birthday.
nerd.gif

It's your world, just have fun. That's my number one rule at a rave.

Don't worry about how you look as far as dancing. You will get lost during the rave, but it's hella fun to be on a journey. Just make sure youdesignate a meet up spot at the beginning of the rave, so you can all leave together or meet up during the course of the rave. My boys and I called the meet upspot, headquarters. The environment is more relaxed, unless you got rival gangmembers there. People are going to bump into you and apologize cause that'show it is at a rave. And you're gonna meet tons of women of all races. Don't get sprung at the rave especially when you're peaking becauseyou'll meet more women as the night goes on. Don't go with your GF, I've seen BFs cheat on their GF and vice versa at a rave, it's all bad oncethe lights get turned on.

If you don't want to drop that's you, and nobody is forcing you too. But a rave on E is totally different. The music, in this case, truly has an effecton your high and your energy., and sometimes your mood. Do not drop E(I'm sure this goes with every drug), if you're going through problems in yourlife, it will kill your high once you think about it. Be safe, watch out for your peoples, and have water. Don't sit down by the speakers or most places inthe rave either it's hella dirty.

bumping to see if OP came thru with pix.

edit:

btw

REALTALKAZ
which day did you go to edc ? i never thought there would have been another NTer there, except me
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

someone with experience drop a dime on the do's, don'ts and advice for first timer's

much appreciated

and pics...?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom