SMOKED for the 1st Time.....VOL. Caught on Campus

Originally Posted by MoneyGrowsOnTreez

Wait, How did u have "Exotics" that had seeds in it? lol U got played kid. 30 bucks for a G of That Reggie!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

they got mids and exotics for $30..it was the mids that had the seeds.

mids don't come with seeds either
laugh.gif

Only time I've ran into anything with seeds is when i copped an O for two bills
laugh.gif

Seeds=straight bamma mexican dirt weed out here

Maybe I'm just spoiled, it can't be that bad out of state though can it?
roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't know where your from but an o for 200 of reggie is rape

this story is full of holes....your boys had you treat $20 for a g of "exotic" w/e the #!@% that is for your first smoke...you didn't smoke inthe room and the cops smelled it...BS someone snitched...why in the hell would your roommates keep stems and seeds that all garbage leaving evidence in a placethat isn't private ftl....and you *****ing out and ditching your "friends" when the cops show....smh all around you fail at life OP...I'mgoing to cop a 1/8 later and have a good rest of my day...

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

purplehazze96 wrote:

Mangudai954 wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't know where your from but an o for 200 of reggie is rape

Where do you stay at where you've copped an oz. for less than two hundred?

And what the hell is reggie?

Reggie, regs....swap $@$ weed with seeds not what you want to be smoking...I live in South Florida and I see 0's of that go for like around 80...less ifyou know the right people so I guess 65 and up wouldn't ever spend over 90 on a O of it EVER.

Originally Posted by midsOleGone

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

foam-tape.jpg

+

51ADQFFTRSL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-3,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg
insert into
punch-holes.jpg

That's how me and my boys did it.

Smoking inside has its risk but you can minimize them.
Who the %$!$ wants to go outside in the freezing cold to smoke?
laugh.gif

Still dont get it. explain in words not pics bro.
Weatherstripping for the door.
Plastic bottle cut in half stuffed with a few sheets of fabric softener. They called it a spoof. idk.
Oh and usually a fan.

I wasn't a big smoker but a bunch of my friends were. Too cold to smoke in Binghamton in the winter, even for them.
laugh.gif

This was their method.

Reggie, regs....swap $@$ weed with seeds not what you want to be smoking...I live in South Florida and I see 0's of that go for like around 80...less if
you know the right people so I guess 65 and up wouldn't ever spend over 90 on a O of it EVER.

I'm in Norcal, we don't even have weed that bad out here. 90 an O is ridiculous, 170-200 is lowest I've heard of out here if you actually want toget high. What's the going rate for that good, like legitimate top of the line strains?

Reggie, regs....swap $@$ weed with seeds not what you want to be smoking...I live in South Florida and I see 0's of that go for like around 80...less if
you know the right people so I guess 65 and up wouldn't ever spend over 90 on a O of it EVER.

I'm in Norcal, we don't even have weed that bad out here. 90 an O is ridiculous, 170-200 is lowest I've heard of out here if you actually want to get high. What's the going rate for that good, like legitimate top of the line strains?
Trust me y'all have weed like this out there like that its just y'all getting ripped off......Trust me we got 25/50, 30/60, 40/80krypto/hydro/kush/haze etc...so 170-200 of something like that would be extremely low...Maybe like some Zona or mids would be around 200 an O but neverreggie...
laugh.gif

eek.gif
30 dollar grams ?!

but im from cali to and 170-200 is about right for an O
90 and O is ridiculous, but we all know cali got the best
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yes they do..maybe yours dont. Mine don't either but ive seen it. Again its not a lot and if you don't have a large amount more than likely there wontbe any.

Maybe like some Zona or mids would be around 200 an O

Not even! lol

I dont believe cops would have been able to smell a gram, no matter how potent it was....AND yall febreezed and left the area? Yeah right.
laugh.gif

purplehazze96 wrote:

Reginald Noble wrote:

Reggie, regs....swap $@$ weed with seeds not what you want to be smoking...I live in South Florida and I see 0's of that go for like around 80...less
if

I'm in Norcal, we don't even have weed that bad out here. 90 an O is ridiculous, 170-200 is lowest I've heard of out here if you actually want to
get high. What's the going rate for that good, like legitimate top of the line strains?

Trust me y'all have weed like this out there like that its just y'all getting ripped off......Trust me we got 25/50, 30/60, 40/80
krypto/hydro/kush/haze etc...so 170-200 of something like that would be extremely low...Maybe like some Zona or mids would be around 200 an O but never
reggie...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
out here it's different, we actually know what were blowing on. You got kush strains that are low grade, mid grade, high grade etc. Hydro just meansthe plant itself was grown using a hydroponic system, has nothing to do with the strain or the potency. Same thing I sad regarding "kush" applies tohaze. Still i guess you guys are blessed with decent prices, 200 for anything of decent to high quality is a good price.

fam, you're doing it ALL wrong, your like a 12 year old the way you carry yourself when lighting up, plus it isnt even THAT big of a deal and you soundterrified

embarrassing

PS. you were most likely smoking dirt weed
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mrscampbellakasarahlee

...thats why gettn nice in the privacy of your own home FTW!
Co-sign!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Chilling on your own couch, in our own crib is where its at.

Back
Top Bottom