SMOKED for the 1st Time.....VOL. Caught on Campus

I swear ya'll dudes thinking the bud down here in SoFla is dirt trust me its not
laugh.gif
I wish I had some one to back me up on this...
nerd.gif

"If anybody ask , I have been with you all night. I come to her dorm breathing all hard and stuttering my words like I just committed a murder. I was soo shook i was shaking and twitching while layin with her. I dont know if that was the effects from the weed or I was scared or both.

mary jane x geekin/tweekin out x officers at your door = worst trip out ever

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
good luck to you my dude. hopefully they dont have cameras in your dormitory

On 2nd thought, either you're lying or you got set up by your boys and you haven't figured it out yet.

lol

paying 20 for a gram of "exotic"

you paid 20 for some mids you ++$%*%$ haha

really thought this was a troll posting or something. but now i guess i realize this dude is dead serious.

son said there was seeds left on the table, yet he was smokin that exotic . and u paid 30 bucks for a gram which i bet was really a .8 or so

SMH @ people paying $30 for a gram of weed. I guess we got it good in Canada...

Your story was kinda wack but it reminds me of freshman year at school. We would smoke literally every day, and when funds were tight, we bought an ounce ofshake and used to match what this rich dude on our floor had, but he didn't know how to roll so he would always give us the bud to roll up. We smoked forlike 4 months straight for $50. I also remember the day I decided to quit smoking weed (I went through a Dare Officer Vancity74 phase lol), my boys werehot-boxing the shower (we had common showers on the floor) and security rolled up and gave all of us a ticket. 10 minutes later, we all dip back to the showerand the security officer shows up and gives us another $100 ticket. Too funny.

Man I miss college...

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

I swear ya'll dudes thinking the bud down here in SoFla is dirt trust me its not
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Straight up. I swear if I had a decent camera..smh

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

U THE TYPE TO BRING A FULL OZ OVER THEN DIP WHEN THE COPS AND SAY ITS YOUR FRIENDS......NO NO

IF I WAS YOUR BOYS

U WOULD NEVER BE AROUND US AGAIN FOR ANYTHING SMOKING NOR DRINKING

TRUE COLORS FTL
I didn't want to say it, but this is the truth. OP, you didn't have to make up any story with your girl or anything. You don't have tosay anything to police period. You folded during crunch time. If you decide to do things that can jeopardize your own situation, and you can't handle it,don't do it at all.

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
I got ya man, it's def not dirt.

OK ALOT OF YOU GUYS GOT THIS MIXED UP SO LET ME GET SOME THINGS STRAIGHT.

1) We bought two different bags of weed ( 1 mid, 1 exotic), The seeds were from the MID that we bought from some dude on campus.

2) We did not smoke in the dorm we rolled in the drom. The smell of the exotic was soo strong you could smell it from the hall

3) I offered to pay so much because those were my boys and I wanted to get really blazed

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

ducktales....police dont call homie

There's just so many flaws in dudes story, im finding it hard to believe too

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

Reginald Noble wrote:

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
I got ya man, it's def not dirt.

roll.gif
if it's as good as you think yall could make a cool buck, I'm talking about a 60-80 PROFIT on the oz.

@%!$ i would make yall n's rich, I'm sorry but I just find it hard to believe

i still find it very hard to believe that cops would come to your dorm over some sticks, some stems, some sticky icky oooweee!

Originally Posted by dbbabd

1) We bought two different bags of weed ( 1 mid, 1 exotic), The seeds were from the MID that we bought from some dude on campus.

2) We did not smoke in the dorm we rolled in the drom. The smell of the exotic was soo strong you could smell it from the hall

3) I offered to pay so much because those were my boys and I wanted to get really blazed

How many blunts were you able to get out of the G, 3? 4?

I aint gunna read all the comments cus I'm sure someone already said this.. you threw in 20 and you say the bag cost 30 for a gram? they can call it allthe exotic they like if it had SEEDS in it then it wasnt dro. not only did you people get knocked but I think they got you on for some money 2
laugh.gif

About gettin caught on campus. a friend has been busted 3 times cus he just don't care. they did nothin the first 2 times then kicked him out of houseingso he got an apartment simple as that. Thank God its decriminalized around here just get a ticket
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

dbbabd wrote:

How many blunts were you able to get out of the G, 3? 4?

roll.gif
I get the lazy pass. I knew someone would bring it up.. what was thestrain on this "exotic" I mean some good Kush does got fer 30-40 a gram here I wasnt real suprised off that but when the OP said seeds I was like
eyes.gif

what the hell is "exotic" . get the hell out with these fantasy made up strains
you still got played for a fool, you clearly your friends always begged you to blaze, in other words they were suppose to light you up

you got played!

I really hope by exotic he meant "rare" or something, it didn't even occur to me that he could have meant "exotic" as in a specificstrain
roll.gif

I've never been caught on campus. A friend of mine is a notorious weed head on campus though and one day after we just got finished getting smacked in mybathroom (which was windowless) the RA felt it was necessary to do a random room check and smelled it. There was no evidence because we weren't dumb enoughto throw stuff in the trash but the smell was so harsh that she (the RA) sent public safety to my room and they searched everything. Trashed my room, but I wasso busted I didn't even mind. When they didn't find anything they searched my roommate's rooms. They were pissed. LMAO good times.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

what the hell is "exotic" . get the hell out with these fantasy made up strains
you still got played for a fool, you clearly your friends always begged you to blaze, in other words they were suppose to light you up

you got played!

Word a first timer always gets lit be his colleagues. I still remember my first
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

I was soo shook i told them that i was NEVER with them and that i was at my girls room spending the night.

Your @@%+! +!#
tired.gif
No im not. I have financial aid. If you get a drug charge you can kiss financial aid goodbye. All of them were paying for school on their own and I had the most to loose.

not really

Back
Top Bottom