Smoking Section: Midterm Grades: 2010 XXL Freshmen Class

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Gibbs did drop one of the BEST 'Hardcore' singles in sometime... "National Anthem"... I LOVE that joint, haven't really heard to much else from him, listened to the mixtape once...

Nipsey's single is prolly the BEST of all the freshman IMO, and it has hit potential (keyword being potential)...

Ns sleepin on Fashawn, "Ode To Illmatic" was EASILY one of the BEST mixtapes this year... & he ALREADY dropped a SOLID debut while the rest of these guys may NEVER see a release date in their lives...
Fash got ROBBED. Ode to Illmatic wasn't even mentioned, and Boy Meets World when alls said and done could be the best, and only one of the only albums put out by this group.

And yes, Feelin' Myself is the best single put out by any of them, although i will admit Black & Yellow and Gone are bangers.

Like it was stated before.

Nipsey got the BEST single hands down outta ALL these dudes. If you dont know then you better go check for it.

Like it was stated before.

Nipsey got the BEST single hands down outta ALL these dudes. If you dont know then you better go check for it.

Back
Top Bottom