Smoking Section: Midterm Grades: 2010 XXL Freshmen Class

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at saying Wiz is bad live. Boy you on dogfood

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

j cole is never gonna drop... just letting u hopeless fans know...

Only ones on this list who might drop are Wiz and Cole, I'd be surprised if either one does. They're gonna flop if they do. 
No hate one way or the other cuz i effs wit both of them but i think if Wale dropped on Roc Nation then J.Cole Will

Only ones on this list who might drop are Wiz and Cole, I'd be surprised if either one does. They're gonna flop if they do. 
No hate one way or the other cuz i effs wit both of them but i think if Wale dropped on Roc Nation then J.Cole Will

GGGGGGH at Freddy Gibbs being one hit away. A hit away from what? He aint that type of artist

GGGGGGH at Freddy Gibbs being one hit away. A hit away from what? He aint that type of artist

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Interscope put Wale's album out.

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Interscope put Wale's album out.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

where are yall from where lyrcists are popular? the most popular artists are never real lyricists... i know yall like dude but be real...

wiz had ross wanting to sign him... people know who wiz is... only a small percentage of people are checkin for cole... where do u live where j cole gets radio play?

honestly outside of the internet & college students, NEITHER of which actually buy albums no one knows who Wiz is
grin.gif

roll.gif
 Do you have these two mixed up or something? 

where are yall from where lyrcists are popular? the most popular artists are never real lyricists... i know yall like dude but be real...

wiz had ross wanting to sign him... people know who wiz is... only a small percentage of people are checkin for cole... where do u live where j cole gets radio play?

honestly outside of the internet & college students, NEITHER of which actually buy albums no one knows who Wiz is
grin.gif

roll.gif
 Do you have these two mixed up or something? 

I'm still trying to figure out why they knobslobbed Freddie Gibbs.

Son is legit...but even he would tell you that he's not household name material. He knows his lane is the voice of the streets and he does that extremely well.

I'm still trying to figure out why they knobslobbed Freddie Gibbs.

Son is legit...but even he would tell you that he's not household name material. He knows his lane is the voice of the streets and he does that extremely well.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
smoke enough grass and you can put a petey pablo comeback tour on stage and you'd probably say he was good live...honestly when I see people pour their hearts out and give it their all on stage, I really cannot say that wiz was good live. At RTB's this year, duke got so high he was stumbling on his lyrics...think I wanna pay to see that? Cmon son...Same thing goes for drake. They don't have stage presence. Walking around waving your hand and half-assing your songs is not being good live. And flame on for this....but big sean kills it live.

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
smoke enough grass and you can put a petey pablo comeback tour on stage and you'd probably say he was good live...honestly when I see people pour their hearts out and give it their all on stage, I really cannot say that wiz was good live. At RTB's this year, duke got so high he was stumbling on his lyrics...think I wanna pay to see that? Cmon son...Same thing goes for drake. They don't have stage presence. Walking around waving your hand and half-assing your songs is not being good live. And flame on for this....but big sean kills it live.

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Who Dat is played on Chicago's biggest station WGCI on the regular. & honestly outside of the internet & college students, NEITHER of which actually buy albums no one knows who Wiz is
grin.gif

does it @#+%+$+ matter? who goes to shows? the exact same people you named. where is all the money? shows.

Who Dat is played on Chicago's biggest station WGCI on the regular. & honestly outside of the internet & college students, NEITHER of which actually buy albums no one knows who Wiz is
grin.gif

does it @#+%+$+ matter? who goes to shows? the exact same people you named. where is all the money? shows.

Back
Top Bottom