Smoking Section: Midterm Grades: 2010 XXL Freshmen Class

Gibbs overrated as a *@+*+*@%*$*#.

and how is Sean live now? the videos i saw in the past he sucked, and was rapping over a backing track...

Gibbs overrated as a *@+*+*@%*$*#.

and how is Sean live now? the videos i saw in the past he sucked, and was rapping over a backing track...

Never heard of gibbs till now...and wiz is obviously doing better than cole popularity wise
...some of yall points be sounding so stupid

Never heard of gibbs till now...and wiz is obviously doing better than cole popularity wise
...some of yall points be sounding so stupid

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at saying Wiz is bad live. Boy you on dogfood

laugh.gif
smoke enough grass and you can put a petey pablo comeback tour on stage and you'd probably say he was good live...honestly when I see people pour their hearts out and give it their all on stage, I really cannot say that wiz was good live. At RTB's this year, duke got so high he was stumbling on his lyrics...think I wanna pay to see that? Cmon son...Same thing goes for drake. They don't have stage presence. Walking around waving your hand and half-assing your songs is not being good live. And flame on for this....but big sean kills it live.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I quit.

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at saying Wiz is bad live. Boy you on dogfood

laugh.gif
smoke enough grass and you can put a petey pablo comeback tour on stage and you'd probably say he was good live...honestly when I see people pour their hearts out and give it their all on stage, I really cannot say that wiz was good live. At RTB's this year, duke got so high he was stumbling on his lyrics...think I wanna pay to see that? Cmon son...Same thing goes for drake. They don't have stage presence. Walking around waving your hand and half-assing your songs is not being good live. And flame on for this....but big sean kills it live.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I quit.

^^^ have you seen either live?

big sean took control of a crowd that probably never heard his music... while wiz just sat and rapped. Wiz has an established fan base that will see him and love it regardless, while big sean really hasnt proven himself. What do you constitute as being a good performance? Having good songs and decent lyrics doesnt really transfer to a live performance. You have to move the crowd, get people hype and have a good time....and Big Sean did that a lot better than wiz ever could.

big sean took control of a crowd that probably never heard his music... while wiz just sat and rapped. Wiz has an established fan base that will see him and love it regardless, while big sean really hasnt proven himself. What do you constitute as being a good performance? Having good songs and decent lyrics doesnt really transfer to a live performance. You have to move the crowd, get people hype and have a good time....and Big Sean did that a lot better than wiz ever could.

I've seen Wiz 3 times live, and he is not a great performer. Every show he plays his hits, which are extremely popular among his strong fanbase of potheads. He's too high to ever have any actual stage presence. He sits up there yells Taylor Gang and attempts to remember which song he's doing, and people go nuts. I like a lot of the dude's music, but I'm not gonna say it's amazing if it isn't.

I've seen Wiz 3 times live, and he is not a great performer. Every show he plays his hits, which are extremely popular among his strong fanbase of potheads. He's too high to ever have any actual stage presence. He sits up there yells Taylor Gang and attempts to remember which song he's doing, and people go nuts. I like a lot of the dude's music, but I'm not gonna say it's amazing if it isn't.

what............ nip hussle c jay rock d ???? booooooyy!!!! i tell you about these east coast judges

what............ nip hussle c jay rock d ???? booooooyy!!!! i tell you about these east coast judges

Gibbs did drop one of the BEST 'Hardcore' singles in sometime... "National Anthem"... I LOVE that joint, haven't really heard to much else from him, listened to the mixtape once...

Nipsey's single is prolly the BEST of all the freshman IMO, and it has hit potential (keyword being potential)...

Ns sleepin on Fashawn, "Ode To Illmatic" was EASILY one of the BEST mixtapes this year... & he ALREADY dropped a SOLID debut while the rest of these guys may NEVER see a release date in their lives...

Gibbs did drop one of the BEST 'Hardcore' singles in sometime... "National Anthem"... I LOVE that joint, haven't really heard to much else from him, listened to the mixtape once...

Nipsey's single is prolly the BEST of all the freshman IMO, and it has hit potential (keyword being potential)...

Ns sleepin on Fashawn, "Ode To Illmatic" was EASILY one of the BEST mixtapes this year... & he ALREADY dropped a SOLID debut while the rest of these guys may NEVER see a release date in their lives...

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

where are yall from where lyrcists are popular? the most popular artists are never real lyricists... i know yall like dude but be real...

wiz had ross wanting to sign him... people know who wiz is... only a small percentage of people are checkin for cole... where do u live where j cole gets radio play?
The Bay was playing Who dat for a minute...Now they play "All i want is you" A lot...All i know is, THey play Cole on the radio here more than Wiz...But i mess with Wiz heavy and a lot of people here do too.

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

where are yall from where lyrcists are popular? the most popular artists are never real lyricists... i know yall like dude but be real...

wiz had ross wanting to sign him... people know who wiz is... only a small percentage of people are checkin for cole... where do u live where j cole gets radio play?
The Bay was playing Who dat for a minute...Now they play "All i want is you" A lot...All i know is, THey play Cole on the radio here more than Wiz...But i mess with Wiz heavy and a lot of people here do too.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Fash got ROBBED. Ode to Illmatic wasn't even mentioned, and Boy Meets World when alls said and done could be the best, and only one of the only albums put out by this group.

And yes, Feelin' Myself is the best single put out by any of them, although i will admit Black & Yellow and Gone are bangers.

Back
Top Bottom