Smush Parker's Nike Air Force 1 iD Collection

arrjae

Banned
i reposted my original post here > Nike Hyperize "Philippines" (morepics)

* my bad, i didnt see there was a thread already*

pics from nicekicks.com

smush-af1-id-2.jpg

smush-af1-id-3.jpg

smush-af1-id-4.jpg

No offense to all Filipinos, but I think the whole "Filipino flag" motif is a bit overdone... And it looks weak on this shoe, especially thatorangish-yellow.

Not impressed. Just because they use color red, blue and yellow doesn't make it a Philippine shoe. IMO, the colorblocking should at least follow theflag...as in blue on top, red at the bottom and yellow center (the swoosh).

In my opinion, I think the Filipino Air Force I lows are he best one based on a country's color and flag! yeee

LOL this is what Smush has been up to! Wow! Maybe if he spent more time on his bball game instead of his shoe game he would still be playing in the league!

This bastard must be selling off his collection to pay his car note for the "smuchcalade" smh, I hate this clown.

They LOOK NICE TO ME ... Im loving that GREY pair ....
Originally Posted by GZA73

LOL this is what Smush has been up to! Wow! Maybe if he spent more time on his bball game instead of his shoe game he would still be playing in the league!

LMAO .. I AGREE man, I agree.

I dont think Smush cares, I sold him a pair of Taiwains and he stays well off with cash and he's very humble.

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

I dont think Smush cares, I sold him a pair of Taiwains and he stays well off with cash and he's very humble.
Maybe he just joined the NBA to fund his shoe collection.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Ugly forces!!! Cant believe Nike would approve these!

Those are iD's...

So if he has the money to have them made up for himself, Nike is making money off him...

Originally Posted by GZA73

it looks like hes been putting in a poor effort all around.. those forces SUCK

Back
Top Bottom