sneaker pimps returns to dc after 5 years :: saturday, july 18th (18+)

laugh.gif
. I get two emails and a phone call once Wale was announced.

My-T.

bmore joint was a last minute addition and poorly promoted. i'm interested in seeing how this goes

no major sponsor?!?!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by iCan

Wale x UCB and J. Cole have been added to the bill.

Oh lord, I know security will be heavy.

Now that I think about it, the last time I went to something similar to this, shots were fired, literally. (Blue party at the Eye bar a few years back)

Here is the updated flyer:

6616_210579695507_790125507_7803682_3785573_n.jpg

But I should be in the building at somepoint during the night, maybe.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

laugh.gif
. I get two emails and a phone call once Wale was announced.

My-T.
I was finna send you a BBM about it
laugh.gif

Damn, I think I have to go with my family to the Carolinas for my brother's orientation and to visit relatives. I really don't wanna go so I'mfinna try to make up some **$ about work. Clipse and J.Cole
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Now that I think about it, the last time I went to something similar to this, shots were fired, literally. (Blue party at the Eye bar a few years back)
yea that was crazy......we were right out front when dude pulled up....did dude die that got shot?

Not that I know of.

But alot of people got arrested, and a few people got trampled when people started running.

Tommie, I said the same exact thing.

Solefood aint see that gigantic Verizon logo!!!

And those two shirts are still waiting for swap, Solefood06. In the bag. In the trunk.

Have I ever mentioned I really like that Wale logo? Did Lavan do that or his people?

If Lavan did it.. are you getting Royalties?

Originally Posted by iCan

Wale x UCB and J. Cole have been added to the bill.

Oh lord, I know security will be heavy.

That was not a Wale event. It was a House of Blues event at Cafe Asia (not eyebar) and Raheem DeVaughn, Mikey, Tre of UCB was there performing. Wale wasnt eventhere...

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

Tommie, I said the same exact thing.

Solefood aint see that gigantic Verizon logo!!!

And those two shirts are still waiting for swap, Solefood06. In the bag. In the trunk.
lavan i meant majordc...i see that theyve been added on the second flyer tho

I never said anything had to do with Wale, but we ALL know there will be extra security in the building just because he is performing.

If I go, i'll just be there to see if I can grab me some pairs, party, and keep it moving.

But, if something does pop off, I know who I will be riding with......
wink.gif

^^^You have to be 18 to enter the building.

However. Everyday Pple caters to all ages.

Outta the trunk.

Cash. or Credit.

I never said anything had to do with Wale, but we ALL know there will be extra security in the building just because he is performing.
Dude was just performing at 9:30 club (a couple weeks ago) and security was not heavy, at all. Matter of fact son jumped into the middle of thecrowd - I don't think people opinion on this board about him carry over into the streets as some sort of beef where he would need extra security (in hisown city)... I would hope not.

I'm not defending him, dont know him but don't think he's double cross any street dudes to be requiring extra security. Anyways back to theoriginal topic of the thread...

I might go to this...haven't really done anything sneaker related in damn near 2.5 years.

What's the ratio of bum I$$ kids/hypebeasts to down to earth folk gonna be like?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

I might go to this...haven't really done anything sneaker related in damn near 2.5 years.

What's the ratio of bum I$$ kids/hypebeasts to down to earth folk gonna be like?
nerd.gif

10:1

And that's being generous.

My-T.

might be in the building... XO/Clipse/Wale/Phil ade =
pimp.gif

but I feel like somebody will be shot/robbed at this location.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom