sneaker pimps returns to dc after 5 years :: saturday, july 18th (18+)

They're DMPs!

Not the Retro V DMPs...

Not the recent Retro I DMPs...

'THE' DMP.

It's not like they're trashed or anything... and it would've been a $20 investment for the winner, I highly doubt they'd be complaining.

grin.gif

How do we know that you don't have a fungus on your feet?

That's not worth $20.

Man. I gotta give you a hard time.

lol.

I bet if I buy a ticket, I'll win just because I'm talkin' junk.

LOL.

No fungus here.

& I hope you do decide to get a ticket & WIN...

We'll all see your reaction post-event talk.
laugh.gif

Whomp.

grin.gif

Raffles a good idea... but it would suck sitting there sweating like "dam, am i really about to take a hit for this"... dude was raffling off thoseVVVVNDS Pigeons and fools weren't catching on. Good luck though!

laugh.gif

Its gonna get interesting. I'll be backstage. Watching out for the outchea gang.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

My-T.

...so what am i supposed to really expect at Sneaker Pimps ?....isit gonna be like DXC w/ everyone jst walking round lookin at shoes or is this gonna be moreof a "club" deal cuz its only 18+ ?

Its like DXC where everyone is walking around looking at shoes. There will be a stage andprobably some other stuff happening on the side. But when it was in Baltimore a few years back it was just people looking down at your feet.
eyes.gif

My-T.

...oh ok, thanks alot man, didnt wanna get to hyped for this, so how much will tix be at the door ? and any word on when the actual performances will be ?

Stopped by C'Monwealth today and they told us about the Meet & Greet.

BTW who are The Paxtons? They gave us their CD @ C'Mon today and the +*@! was pretty dope.

Bllllluuuuuuuuuuuur... What happen to dat boy?

laugh.gif

Just IMO, the same faces are at these same events last 2-3 years.

Clipse prob. know 3/4ths of these bammas that lurk CmonDC by first name now.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Stopped by C'Monwealth today and they told us about the Meet & Greet.

BTW who are The Paxtons? They gave us their CD @ C'Mon today and the +*@! was pretty dope.

Dope hip-hop duo!! I love those guys! And they just added this vicious r&b singer to their team. Here's a link to all of posted of theirs on my site:

http://dcmumbosauce.com/tag/the-paxtons/

Good looks on the info Heat! Just realized that I need to hit you with an email. Will be hitting you shortly.

Back
Top Bottom