Sneakerheads in NY

I honestly want them all I fell in love with them the first time I saw them they r truely one of my favorite shoes in a long time the only thing I will need after I get some futures is a pair of Miros again... Still heart broken I had to sell mine they were my holy grail

Sweet man imma try to go but don't think I can make it got some thing a that need to b done.... Any fellow nters in the ny area wanna plan a meet up/ chill time we can start to plan something and hopefully it turns into a good event
Sounds like a great ideal just gotta put something together

Yea I feel you. I personally might be busy with these Concords
laugh.gif
, still got a ticket anyway.
lucky you...how do you do it??? lol

Yo... LI checking in...

Found a new gem over in Huntington. Picked up Hacky Sack & Blk/Royal SB Dunk Highs on Sat at retail from Rise.

Super clean in there. Website is rise45.com.

any underretail new balances 9.5 near upper manhattan? 

Also size 5.5 womens free runs 

nah I aint peep that yet. I think shops like feature lv might get em, they'll probably spread them out to other shops outside of nyc.

also theres a sneaker event at 52 mercer this Saturday called solecon.

Anybody know which stores are getting the Nike Roshe Run NM City pack? I need those they come out tomorrow

Whats up guys these releases this sat are crazy. Im camping out super early sat at 11w 34th st for the 2and 6's. Anybody down?-more fun to camp with someone . Pm me lets make it happen

Got my raffles today for the 6s and ones careless bout the 2s I was thinking bout camping by me for the ones but said f that futures come out Monday so if I strike out this weekend ill b gettin those 2 anyway

Got my raffles today for the 6s and ones careless bout the 2s I was thinking bout camping by me for the ones but said f that futures come out Monday so if I strike out this weekend ill b gettin those 2 anyway
Congrats on the raffles....what spot did you win at ?

Congrats on the raffles....what spot did you win at ?

Didn't win sad face just got my tickets to enter... Me n my boy both entered and niether of us won next time I go for raffle tickets I'm goin with like 10-15 ppl that don't even care about jordans

Didn't win sad face just got my tickets to enter... Me n my boy both entered and niether of us won next time I go for raffle tickets I'm goin with like 10-15 ppl that don't even care about jordans
Yea i hope that works sounds like it should but you never know. 

Hopefully you get your hands on them 6s early

Back
Top Bottom