Sneakerheads in NY

So you're saying it's pointless if you're buying OG's because you can't wear them due to their age? I'm lost.
I was pushing it with the years but i'm not buy some kicks that drop two week ago after it was worn to help that person purchase the next upcoming release. get a  JOB

It's not really boring, just redundant after a while. Some gems in there but you have to sort through all the crap like little kids tryin to push their shoes that nobody wants onto other people
That's why if your not a vendor no need to push kicks all over the place feel like a zoo....

Eh. I think we were talking about that in the reseller thread, which I got kicked out of because they moved it to "general" and you have to be on NT for 3 months -__-

But yea, I posted a video about expos, and the reporter said most of those kids didn't even know the man behind the Jordan shoe lmfao
Yeah I think I remember that. The article about the kid supposedly being offered 98k and declining :lol:
But you should definitely check out one of the conventions. They are ok and you will have a better idea of what the doctor and I are talking about

Eh. I think we were talking about that in the reseller thread, which I got kicked out of because they moved it to "general" and you have to be on NT for 3 months -__-

But yea, I posted a video about expos, and the reporter said most of those kids didn't even know the man behind the Jordan shoe lmfao
its true the youth don't know much at all...look at the foams that just drop would it be that much over hype about them if that jackass name was tie into it which i don't understand at all...was the pine green pros inspired by timberland the boot company??? lol

its true the youth don't know much at all...look at the foams that just drop would it be that much over hype about them if that jackass name was tie into it which i don't understand at all...was the pine green pros inspired by timberland the boot company??? lol
You already know they attached Kanye name on some hypebast ish. Just to resell them at crazy prices. Resell them for 4-500.

Yeah I think I remember that. The article about the kid supposedly being offered 98k and declining :lol:
But you should definitely check out one of the conventions. They are ok and you will have a better idea of what the doctor and I are talking about
Yea maybe in the future..But it sounds annoying. Kids ruin everything SMH.

You already know they attached Kanye name on some hypebast ish. Just to resell them at crazy prices. Resell them for 4-500.
I see but i don't we as a community need to go with it and also let that **** fly. read some news article like Kanye design these shoe like go **** doing some homework reporter before you print a story out.

Some one get one of those dam djs on the phone to host a 21 an over sneaker event with a raffle to get a chance to win an exclusive pair of kicks for the event wood b dope

Some one get one of those dam djs on the phone to host a 21 an over sneaker event with a raffle to get a chance to win an exclusive pair of kicks for the event wood b dope
that's a great ideal you don't even need a popular DJ just need someone who can spin records and has skills on the 1's & 2's

I just talk to dj Norie at the car show got his number he gonna call me tomorrow so we can try n plan an event 21 and older I'll let u guys no what's up with that tomorrow

Last edited:
I know this might be a long shot but does anyone in the NYC/NJ area have a DS pair of Gamma 12s in size 10 they'd be willing to size swap for my size 10.5?  Mine are DS and comes with receipt.  I need the size 10 to do a trade with another guy.

Sweet man imma try to go but don't think I can make it got some thing a that need to b done.... Any fellow nters in the ny area wanna plan a meet up/ chill time we can start to plan something and hopefully it turns into a good event

Yea I feel you. I personally might be busy with these Concords :lol:, still got a ticket anyway.

I didn't even try to get a ticket for these... Like a herb I'm saving for those volt futures I need a pair of those n I ain't buying off a reseller for a premium pair lol to much cash n no one even got fakes to show so I no I'm gettin a legit pair

Last edited:
:lol: it's all good. If it's like the first two futures good luck :lol:, if it's like the last ones you should be ok

Back
Top Bottom