Sneakerheads in NY

True lol sorry just woke up had to b on the offensive
lol, it's all good. I was going to say why I said what I said, but it would've sparked something completely different than what I would've meant, so I left it alone lol

All good man I didn't take it in a bad way lol but anyone no of sneaker events I got no answer lol and anyone goin to the car show this weekend?

Yea today ultimate sneaker expo is in LI, I'm headed there now

It was aight. Music was too loud and nothing crazy there kicks wise.

It was aight. Music was too loud and nothing crazy there kicks wise.
oh ight cool, guess i didn't miss to much. 

with so many of these event now i doubt we will see anything crazy i think everyone wants to sell new **** which is point less in my opinion.

oh ight cool, guess i didn't miss to much. 
with so many of these event now i doubt we will see anything crazy i think everyone wants to sell new **** which is point less in my opinion.
yea the new **** should be sold to people that like kicks but ain't really in the community that hard. Anybody who cops shoes a lot knows all those gr jordans are easy to get and kids wearing em once abd trying to get their money back is sad to watch.

yea the new **** should be sold to people that like kicks but ain't really in the community that hard. Anybody who cops shoes a lot knows all those gr jordans are easy to get and kids wearing em once abd trying to get their money back is sad to watch.
Didn't Clark Kent sponsor that? LOL, he said on Hot 97 that no one is messing with him and Joe. Funny cause ****** on Youtube think Wale is the king after Clark, then Trinidad.

Tell me about it i wish they would come up with a better concept for these events. i have seen the growth in these event to much bigger venues but its like every other week there is one and its all the same. Oh don't get me started with these lil young buck trading kicks like magic and pokeman cards its sad to see they don't have no love for the hobbie just wanna pretend to be fresh...

I Think so. Don't really care to be honest, there is no "king" of sneakers, that's childish. Guys being jealous over one person's collection being better than the other? :smh:

Tell me about it i wish they would come up with a better concept for these events. i have seen the growth in these event to much bigger venues but its like every other week there is one and its all the same. Oh don't get me started with these lil young buck trading kicks like magic and pokeman cards its sad to see they don't have no love for the hobbie just wanna pretend to be fresh...
yeah it's funny to watch. All these shoes "worn once" being sold at a fraction of what was paid and kids(sometimes even grown men :smh:) begging you to take them. Oh well

I Think so. Don't really care to be honest, there is no "king" of sneakers, that's childish. Guys being jealous over one person's collection being better than the other?
mean.gif
Yea who give's a **** really....does someone want a crown????  from point of view we should so respect to everyone n big up especially if you been in the game for a long long long long time... 

yeah it's funny to watch. All these shoes "worn once" being sold at a fraction of what was paid and kids(sometimes even grown men
mean.gif
) begging you to take them. Oh well
yea and it kills me to know people actually buy that BS.. 

yeah it's funny to watch. All these shoes "worn once" being sold at a fraction of what was paid and kids(sometimes even grown men
mean.gif
) begging you to take them. Oh well
So you have a problem with people buying previously worn sneakers?

Yea who give's a **** really....does someone want a crown????  from point of view we should so respect to everyone n big up especially if you been in the game for a long long long long time... 
yeah this dude Clark Kent even had a ticket that cost more which gave you a picture with him :lol:
:smh: at whoever bought that.

yea and it kills me to know people actually buy that BS.. 
yeah it's disappointing. But on the real if some kid wore a Jordan I wanted once for photos or some bs and they were charging a buck or less I'd be tempted to buy it (considering I was sure theyre not grey market). Ima wear it anyway and wont trade it like pokemon :lol:

yeah this dude Clark Kent even had a ticket that cost more which gave you a picture with him
laugh.gif

mean.gif
at whoever bought that.
yeah it's disappointing. But on the real if some kid wore a Jordan I wanted once for photos or some bs and they were charging a buck or less I'd be tempted to buy it (considering I was sure theyre not grey market). Ima wear it anyway and wont trade it like pokemon
laugh.gif
Lmaooooo dude's more known for his collection than actual DJ work....C'mon. But I bet all of those little kids bought that ticket.

So it was boring? I'd never go to a sneaker expo, it's pointless to me lol, but why didn't you like it?

no I don't, but last weeks retro that dropped and was already worn 5 times being sold by a 10year old is a problem to me.
A kid's gotta make a living LMAO. At least he was honest. He could've said twice >_>

Lmaooooo dude's more known for his collection than actual DJ work....C'mon. But I bet all of those little kids bought that ticket.

So it was boring? I'd never go to a sneaker expo, it's pointless to me lol, but why didn't you like it?
It's not really boring, just redundant after a while. Some gems in there but you have to sort through all the crap like little kids tryin to push their shoes that nobody wants onto other people

It's not really boring, just redundant after a while. Some gems in there but you have to sort through all the crap like little kids tryin to push their shoes that nobody wants onto other people
Eh. I think we were talking about that in the reseller thread, which I got kicked out of because they moved it to "general" and you have to be on NT for 3 months -__-

But yea, I posted a video about expos, and the reporter said most of those kids didn't even know the man behind the Jordan shoe lmfao

A kid's gotta make a living LMAO. At least he was honest. He could've said twice >_>
:lol: I feel you, but most times that kids taking a loss because nobody is trying to pay retail or anywhere near it when you can get a ds pair for close to if not retail.

Back
Top Bottom