Sneakerheads in NY

I hear you sylvester, I know those 2 spots usually get the most product, but they also get the longest lines. I don't like crowds.

you guys read about what happened in bk?

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1762538

:smh: I remember the days when you just shot the 5s when dudes got out of hand...I mean I get why he got popped but its not worth goin to prison for. I would've just snuffed him and been done with it

basically. why people act like the old days were so much better. guns were def pulled out on release days
Nah, I mean you can't even shoot the 1's in this era and call it a day. ****** take a loss and come back for revenge. Better A) Do better and move out the hood B) Move out of the hood

basically. why people act like the old days were so much better. guns were def pulled out on release days

dudes aint always carry hammers. Dudes got jacked for their Js yes but not always shot for em. Seen plenty of dudes coming up just get strong armed without the use of a gun.

Last edited:
The good old days lol reminded me of the father from Friday people today scared to catch a *** whooping so quick to pull a gun lol

dudes aint always carry hammers. Dudes got jacked for their Js yes but not always shot for em. Seen plenty of dudes coming up just get strong armed without the use of a gun.

Fair enough. Dudes were def got Js took off straight pressure. Dude in the story tried to pull a Manhattan move in Brooklyn with the skip. You do that with the kids with their mom's CC, not in bk.

I've seen ppl pull out guns n slam someone for cutting the line.. This is all at Staten Island mall few years back tho.... I was also wearing my db 2s one day and was at the si ferry by my self 3 kids tryed to come start s*** with me n wen things were about to get intresting some old og as I referred to him came up to the commotion showed whatever he had n the kids left quick... Was a random intresting day lol

Fair enough. Dudes were def got Js took off straight pressure. Dude in the story tried to pull a Manhattan move in Brooklyn with the skip. You do that with the kids with their mom's CC, not in bk.
:lol: basically, especially at kith. basically there is no line there, just go to the front :lol:

:lol: basically, especially at kith. basically there is no line there, just go to the front :lol:

Haha, crazy part is I've never been to kith bk. I used to be heavy downtown bk before I left for college but now do most of my copping in the city. Def gotta split my time better because dwtn Manhattan is a mad house these days

Yeah too many ppl at kith Manhattan. I've never been to kith Bk up until a few weeks ago. Might head over there for the next asics, see if there's any difference

I've seen ppl pull out guns n slam someone for cutting the line.. This is all at Staten Island mall few years back tho.... I was also wearing my db 2s one day and was at the si ferry by my self 3 kids tryed to come start s*** with me n wen things were about to get intresting some old og as I referred to him came up to the commotion showed whatever he had n the kids left quick... Was a random intresting day lol
You're White?

Haha, crazy part is I've never been to kith bk. I used to be heavy downtown bk before I left for college but now do most of my copping in the city. Def gotta split my time better because dwtn Manhattan is a mad house these days
Didn't know they had two spots...When I bought my venoms from Champs on 42nd I thought I was good until the next release. For a second I thought "hmm ****** don't be downtown"

I don't get why it matters if I'm white I went to public school and chilled with everyone every group never had problems and chilled with mostly black kids n sold weed to everyone back then so being white has nothing to do with it

I don't get why it matters if I'm white I went to public school and chilled with everyone every group never had problems and chilled with mostly black kids n sold weed to everyone back then so being white has nothing to do with it
I never said it mattered. Never said it had anything to do with it, either. You said that.

Back
Top Bottom