sneakgeeks....

he showed a lot of older retros too like multiple 3's, IV 99's, Space Jams and some other stuff.

he seems like a nice guy, so I don't see why people are hating, other than envy, but whatever.

I like sneakgeeks. He is a very humble sneaker head in person"
MY only nit 2 pick with him is he has no idea what the hell he is talking about
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

in his videos at least
happy.gif

people are always so quick to put down somebody else. no, I wouldn't have copped all the shoes he has copped (fusions for instance) but along with thoseshoes I don't like he has featured many I do. We all have different taste. It is clear he has a nice collection and he seems to really enjoy what he hasand isn't that what makes somebody a true "sneakerhead" love for the shoes, not love for the shoes NT has deemed worthy.

honestly, he does seem like a nice guy and even though he has gotten hate in here he still drops videos showing off future releases which I hope everyone hasappreciation for. He has taken a lot of criticism and advise in here and has improved and learned along the way.

I received an email from him recently stating that he is now sticking to OG's and collectable rather than buying all these new releases like fusions andsenseless kicks..

dude has been mad helpful giving the previews and now cats are hatin like they were born knowing all about the kick game..... you learned just like he is. Andwhen he uploads another vid will be the first one checking them out...

Ya cant knock his hustle even tho he is new to da game. He is getting his kicks and has a dope collection at that
Props to SneakGeekz

no one was complainin when he gave us sneakpeaks at the heat........its cuz jordan brand suck right now...

he doesn't really know what he is talking about but at least he wears the shoes he pays way too much for to get a month or so ahead of RD. the pics fromthat one site give me more of an idea of if I will cop when they come out then his vids.

I've watched his videos...they're actually a good resource for new upcoming drops, but it's crazy how he just comes into the game and cops damnnear EVERYTHING lol

I wish some of the girls on here could find something else to cry & complain about.

Since when did people have to do research on the materials a shoe is made from to like the shoe ?

That would be like telling you to learn proper grammar before you come in here to blog ! (And we all know that is not going to happen)

Back
Top Bottom