dude is
pimp.gif
in my book.
there r always haters no matter wat

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Not 2 contradict my previous addition 2 this thread, but

Where the hell are the mods?

This is not exactly JB related, AT ALL

Why don't i start a thread asking, where is Method Man's poetic post?

I'm really surprised its been going on this long too.

Where are the mods?

wow. i actually had something decent to say about everything that was getting quoted about 6rings/more heat/d***riding etc. but this is a flamewar now, soi'm not even bothering. isn't this not supposed to go down on NT?

Some people on here, are STRAIGHT HYPOCRITES I swear. Sneakgeekz is new to the game, lets be real, and call a spade a spade, he is a HYPEBEAST, no hate isinvolved. I show respects cause he lets us see the exclusives. However, he has no real history about the shoes, just points out the obvious, "Eh, blacklaces, with a appears to be lasered design, a beautiful shoe" LOL! Lets be real, just because you have money and can buy exclusives and shoes 3 months inadvanced, does not mean you should get respect on the aspect of being a true sneaker head, he just a consumer that buys pretty much anything JB puts out justto be the first to have it. In my opinion he is no different from the people you guys make fun of in the HYPEBEAST thread in the Showcase section.

About ever since the CDP's started coming out, this whole forum has officially bottomed out

a lot of people hate on him because he has early drops but i know he is paying some bank to be able to do that, personally i like seeing what shoes will looklike before they come out, i wish he would go more in depth with some of the quality aspects instead of saying.. yo,,.. these are nice.....

Lmao when I first heard about and started seeing the videos I thought it was cool, but then he had like OD amount of videos about the same +$# that everyoneknew was coming out. I guess NT chased him out. I guess now he's going to try to change his hypebeast image and "supossedly" collect OG's.Hey let him do him.

Who cares if he buys Fusions and all the new sneakers that comes out. That doesn't necessarily make him a hypebeast, he's just buying what he likes.

Atleast he's not wearing nuthuggers and SB's. Damn, let him breathe.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Who cares if he buys Fusions and all the new sneakers that comes out. That doesn't necessarily make him a hypebeast, he's just buying what he likes.

Atleast he's not wearing nuthuggers and SB's. Damn, let him breathe.

Agree

Back
Top Bottom