Originally Posted by MH602

Probably unloading a shipment of fusion 6's or nelly 6 rings somewhere
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This sneakgeeks guy is a true hypebeast. Hopefully he never comes back.
And yet he probably has more heat than you....

See now that's funny
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

More Heat than me? I dont think so, Ive been doin this since the 80's. But if you consider spizikes or 6 rings heat he probably does have more than me.
Reading is fundamental. If you would see, I clearly wasn't directing my comment towards you.

Sneakgeeks sounds like a pretty cool guy to meet in person. The guy has stated in past videos a little about his history. He hasn't always had the bestsneakers growing up according to what he has said and he works very hard for his money and apparently always had a passion for shoes even if he wasn't asknowledgeable about certain kicks.

Bottom line is the dude has a likeable personality (nh) and does alot of us a favor by showing us in advance some of the sneakers that will inevitably be oldnews by the time they drop anyways. At least he's not some cocky jerk who acts like he's better than everyone just because he has a pair of sneakersthat alot of people want. Give the guy a break.....he aint bothering you...and after all its his $.

I just dont understand why he hypes his website when it still hasnt launched yet after more than a year just to collect email addresses, and whats worse is theannoying pop ups when you try to leave his website.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Sneakgeeks sounds like a pretty cool guy to meet in person. The guy has stated in past videos a little about his history. He hasn't always had the best sneakers growing up according to what he has said and he works very hard for his money and apparently always had a passion for shoes even if he wasn't as knowledgeable about certain kicks.

Bottom line is the dude has a likeable personality (nh) and does alot of us a favor by showing us in advance some of the sneakers that will inevitably be old news by the time they drop anyways. At least he's not some cocky jerk who acts like he's better than everyone just because he has a pair of sneakers that alot of people want. Give the guy a break.....he aint bothering you...and after all its his $.

words of wisdom!

Dude is definitely on his hustle now with his own webshop up and running. But honestly, who the hell would buy those shirts?

SneakgeekZ is definitely loyal to the game. Kudos for him in my book, but eh..

Not 2 contradict my previous addition 2 this thread, but

Where the hell are the mods?

This is not exactly JB related, AT ALL

Why don't i start a thread asking, where is Method Man's poetic post?

Rafool wrote:

Rafool wrote:
Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

MH602 wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

See now that's funny
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

More Heat than me? I dont think so, Ive been doin this since the 80's. But if you consider spizikes or 6 rings heat he probably does have more than me.
Reading is fundamental. If you would see, I clearly wasn't directing my comment towards you.

I thought you were directing it to both of us, and i know how to read and comprehend homie.

Rafool wrote:

Rafool wrote:

MH602 wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

See now that's funny
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

I thought you were directing it to both of us, and i know how to read and comprehend homie.
Nah just him.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Rafool wrote:

Rafool wrote:

MH602 wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

See now that's funny
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Nah just him.

LMAO at this guy trying to talk crap. congrats he has shoes that he knows absolutely nothing about congrats to him. Heat means nothing if you can't giveany credit to back it up. whats funny is you ride this guys n*ts cuz he shows you videos of some shoes that are coming out. get a real connect!!!!

Originally Posted by MINNEAPOLISxSneakers

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Sneakgeeks sounds like a pretty cool guy to meet in person. The guy has stated in past videos a little about his history. He hasn't always had the best sneakers growing up according to what he has said and he works very hard for his money and apparently always had a passion for shoes even if he wasn't as knowledgeable about certain kicks.

Bottom line is the dude has a likeable personality (nh) and does alot of us a favor by showing us in advance some of the sneakers that will inevitably be old news by the time they drop anyways. At least he's not some cocky jerk who acts like he's better than everyone just because he has a pair of sneakers that alot of people want. Give the guy a break.....he aint bothering you...and after all its his $.

words of wisdom!

yeah cuz making fun of this dude name kicksnimo on youtube is cool guy. this dudes an idiot. i havent had a problem with him until he started making fun of 13year olds collections. F*** sneakgeekz!

Originally Posted by Rafool

Rafool wrote:

Rafool wrote:

MH602 wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

See now that's funny
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Nah just him.

LMAO at this guy trying to talk crap. congrats he has shoes that he knows absolutely nothing about congrats to him. Heat means nothing if you can't give any credit to back it up. whats funny is you ride this guys n*ts cuz he shows you videos of some shoes that are coming out. get a real connect!!!!

Explain to me how am I riding his nuts please? Because I said he has more heat than you? Does that hurt or something? Why you hating? Would youcare to elaborate please? And thanks for the advice but I have a real connect already.

He provides for the sneak community with his videos and discount codes ...

Just keep doing your thing "sneakgeekz" .......

Back
Top Bottom