Sneaking Food into the Movies, yah or nay? Vol Snacks are Too Danm High!

Do you smuggle snacks in the theater/stadium?

• Yup. I’ll be damned..

Votes: 98 77.2%
  • No. An extra $10 ain’t gonna beak me..

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Eat before or after.

Votes: 16 12.6%

• Total voters
What are people doing to get kicked out there?
Being disruptive. Talking, using their phone, **** like that.
ripdoves-gif.1968463
I never saw it again after that first time but I was dying with laughter in my seat. They did a special one for The Last Jedi where they blurred out famous star wars characters faces and had them give testimonials about being kicked out. It was a nice touch.

Idk why is it a big deal to bring food ? I like to eat while watching a movie. I’m doing you a favor by spending my money on tickets. I know the movie theather industry struggling why they buggin.
cause they need you to buy drinks and popcorn for $10 a pop ( pretty nice margin when the stuff costs them $.30 )

that’s why your a bengals fan .. and got Marvin until 2019 if not longer
I need his agent, dude must be Jerry Maguire
I think the theaters have to split that ticket revenue with the studios and distributors. They probably make most of their money on the concession.

Most staff below management get all their salary from concessions, thats why their taught to upsale as much as possible

Yes. I'm not paying $3 for Skittles when I get the liking size for 1.50 at the corner store.

However I will pay top dollar for those restaurant theaters with dinner and beer.

the theatre I go to in mexico is funny. they have 2 theatre in the same place. one is the regular theatre like they have here. you just go and buy your tix and first come first serve for seats. the other one is called VIP. you get to choose your assigned seats and you have a waiter that comes to your lazy boy with a full on menu with wine, beer, sushi, crepes, wings, nachos, popcorn, candy, and soda. there is even a secluded area where you can see all the other people almost as if to let the other people know they're not welcomed. the service is impeccable, too.
You live in Mexico?

Never understood the need for people to eat/snack even drink at the movies. Even popcorn. You cant last through a movie without eating?

Man I just took my daughter to Dollartree to load up on snacks, since my parents are taking her and her cousin to the movies today.
$1 snacks or $5 snacks. You make the choice.

Back
Top Bottom