Sneaking Food into the Movies, yah or nay? Vol Snacks are Too Danm High!

Do you smuggle snacks in the theater/stadium?

• Yup. I’ll be damned..

Votes: 98 77.2%
  • No. An extra $10 ain’t gonna beak me..

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Eat before or after.

Votes: 16 12.6%

• Total voters
don't go to the movies that often, but i only snuck in a meal once and its because i was starving and refuse to pay movie theater food prices. snuck in a burrito from the local taqueria and bodied it during the previews. all other times im bringing in an arizona iced tea and some sour patch kids.

Tickets be 20 dollars and up in certain places, disturbances should be kept to a minimum.
People are on snapchat DURING a movie? Wtf

Instagram, Twitter, Facebook. I caught dude watching first take years ago where I worked on his phone, wasn't even using headphones. His own girl told him to knock it off. Saw a Jamaican dad back hand his son for playing a Gameboy SP during a movie once too.

Nah I cut off all food for a couple of hours cuz my bladder weak. I can't stand public restrooms anyway. Luckily its a waffle house in walking distance from the movie.

Thursday advance screening late show seems to be the wave. Its a good time to avoid the worst of the crowds. And you get to see the movie the night before it drops.

If you go on a Friday or Saturday night during that 5-9 window. Expect to see phones out, kids talking, and people in general not acting right. The worst is the people who shout out at the movie characters like they're at home. This is a THEATER fam. Now shut the **** up. :lol:

giphy.gif

I remember I went to see John Wick 2 the first Saturday it was out. Their 12 people in theater, 1 guy was snoring loud as ****, the whole theater started to clap to wake him up. Team work make the dream work

Back
Top Bottom